imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers -2.5
NOLA +2.5
Detroit +4

I feel like Panthers and NOLA are traps but I don't even care seems like there's value there.
Detroit coming off bye vs a team that I don't think is very good. Party time.

Best of luck this weekend yall!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Panthers line definitely gives me that vibe also. I think the saints line is fair though. I teased the saints with the Ravens and cowboys. I'm avoiding that panthers line though. A lot easier to just bet second halves in games like that.
Panthers -2.5
NOLA +2.5
Detroit +4

I feel like Panthers and NOLA are traps but I don't even care seems like there's value there.
Detroit coming off bye vs a team that I don't think is very good. Party time.

Best of luck this weekend yall!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 6:
Seahawks -1
Texans +3.5
Saints +2
o46.5 Ravens-Bengals
49ers win
Cowboys -8

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly I need to change things up as last week was miserable for me, so let's focus on the late games this week!

Atlanta -3 v Arizona
San Francisco +3 v LA Rams
Under 50.5 SF v LA Rams
Denver -1 v Tennessee
Dallas -7 v NY Jets
Over 43.5 NY Giants v NE

Good luck everyone

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to add Calvin ridley over 4 receptions @+105.
Kind of feel like Atlanta will air it out today, and it will be spread around. I like the odds that this pushes, or covers.

Atlanta -2.5
Kind of the same reasoning as above. I think Atlanta puts up some points today. They have way too much talent to be a 1-4 team, and that oc has had plenty of time to figure that out. Their play calling has been terrible. Both of these teams have been bad all year, but at such a small line, I have to lean to the more experienced team, that I feel has the edge on offence, and a slight edge on defence.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Washington moneyline. I just see the dolphins blowing it, maybe on purpose.

Edit.. haha, did anyone see that??? You can't tell me Miami isn't purposely throwing games.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zek over 82 yards
Cooper over 5 receptions

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take NyJets to cover points. Dallas Cowboys win by 3 points. Good Luck at The Tables!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the play calling today man... geez. Atlanta and Dallas mostly is what I'm talking about. They find something that works, then completely abandone doing it like clockwork. I hope cooper stays out though so I get refunded for under 1 quarter played.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for dallas, play cover 2 soft flats. That's it, don't need to play any other defence. But they are playing man hard zones with 1 deep. On offence, just do inside zone. Pound the shit out of them and hit mid posts and slants ever 3 or so plays. That's it. But naa... let's do plays that play into the opponents scheme instead. Blows my mind, especially with really talented teams like those 2.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All that ranting and I'm still going to bet them second half... haha, betting the second half over also. They have to open it up now, and it's hard for me to believe the Jets can ride this high the whole game. Dallas gets it in the second half, and if they score, it's just a 1 possession game and the pressure will build on the jets. -7, and -21.
Going to bet the 3rd quarter line and over also.
Also will be looking for a spot to buy out of Atlanta cards just scored again, but I don't like the live line being over 10.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ridley just got his 4th catch, zee just went over 82 yards, Atlanta just tied the game making the buy out and the full line both winnable. Maybe things are turning around. Dallas pushed the 3rd quarter, not bad but would have been nice to win instead. Hitting the 4th quarter also.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-3 on the day, 12-4 for the week for a tiny bit over +7 units

Win - NE -9, giants/pats over 34.5
Win - NE -7 second half
Loss - giants/pats over 20 second half
Win - pats review reversal
Win - NE -14.5 live
Loss - Dallas -6.5
Win - Sht - Alabama -6.5, Wisconsin +0, Ravens -0.5
Win - Sht - Saints +13, Dallas +3, Ravens -0.5
Loss - Atlanta -2.5
Win - Washington ml @-128
Win - Zek over 82 yards
Win - Dallas -7 second half
Win - Dallas -6.5 4th quarter
Loss- Dallas/jets over 21 second half
Win - Dallas/jets over 40.5 live
Win - Atlanta +11.5 live

cooper didn't play a full quarter. Dallas 3rd quarter pushed. Ridley pass receptions pushed.

Not going to complain on how the day turned out, but geez atlanta.... missed pat for the loss at the end. Steven a smith is right about them, they have been cursed since the superbowl.

49er may be the best, or second best team in the league.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'm not done for the week yet after looking over all the options for tonight. Conner over 3 receptions seems too good to be true. It's juiced at -130 (edit, it's -167 now, it's getting hit hard) but seems worth the risk. He has had 3 or more catches every game, except last game were he didn't have any. That's probably why the line is that low. Seems like really good value.

Trying to talk myself out of Gordon over 60.5 right now....(edit, going to pass on this, because I don't know how much he will actually play)

(Edit 2... it's 3.5 now, but I would still bet that line, 4 or under looks like really good value)

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well conner has 5 catches already midway through the second quarter.

13-4 for the week.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some upcoming games ...

Patriots vs Giants; over 42.0 @1.91
Dolphins vs Redskins; over 41.0 @1.91
Broncos vs Titans; over 39.0 @1.91
Chargers vs Steelers; over 41.0 @1.91

1 win, 1 refund and 2 defeats ... Looking forward to upcoming weekend i guess

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rodgers over 257.5 passing yards.

Anyone have a opinion on this? It's been way bet down, I believe it opened at 263.5. Rodgers hasn't had huge numbers in the air this year so far, but detroit hasn't held any qb to this number all year, and rank really low in pass defence. Looks like really good value to me.

Jimmy graham's reception prop looks good too considering Adams will not be playing.

Last edited:
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Green Bay Packers -3.5 and o47
Aaron Rodgers over 250 yrd

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doing a early play for next week

Chiefs -3

I think their last 2 weeks, and Denver last 2 weeks have played into this line perfectly. This line should be upwards of 7. 7.5 probably should have been the opening line. I'd be very surprised if the public doesn't push this line way up by midweek.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aaron Jones yfs seems suspect. It's under what he averages per game. Keep in mind also, he had a pretty slow start Stat wise this year, yet is still averaging over 90 yfs a game. If you broke it down to the most recent few games, it's well over 100 per game.

His receptions prop is probably good too, but I haven't looked at it yet. All of the reception numbers I've seen so far look like they haven't took into account that Adams is out. That opens up a solid 10 or so extra opportunities for packer players on receptions

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to play a tease of packers +4 and over 39.5

Both of these are juiced individually, so I'm getting value of the tease costing the same price as what the green bay -3 currently costs while having 7 points added on both. Of course it carries the extra load of having to be over 40, but I like this game to be over even the full over of 46.5.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope he passes to graham on the 3rd down so that bet pushes. I figure they will run it though unfortunately.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars