NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
alright two winning streak on picks i posted here had the rams -5.5 and bears -3.5 both cover and i made some money

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This week and overall
ribby (1-4)(5-11)

Risto (0-1)(1-3)
ChickenArise (0-3)(9-8)
imhighhommie (1-0)(3-4)
synopsis (11-5) (38-17)
TDTODDY (0-0)(6-5)
CRStals (1-5)(5-7)
an9312 (0-0)(1-0)
Aremaz95 (3-0)(3-2)
Pokerski (3-2) (6-4)
LeeCallaghan (1-0) (1-0)
terryk (2-0) (2-0)

Very interesting week!

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 on the year, lets go ahead and get to .500 on Thursday

GB -5

I don't really see Philly keeping this a close game on the road. GB defense should give CW lots of trouble. Lets party

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should wait for the injury reports closer to the game. If Philly gets some people back, you could gain a point or so.
3-4 on the year, lets go ahead and get to .500 on Thursday

GB -5

I don't really see Philly keeping this a close game on the road. GB defense should give CW lots of trouble. Lets party

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should wait for the injury reports closer to the game. If Philly gets some people back, you could gain a point or so.

If I see a line I like I'm going to go ahead and lock it in. Don't want to wait and for it to go the other way. Jeffrey seems like the only possible person they could get back, I'm not scared! Go Pack!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to be the same way. When it's a awkward line like that though, you have the luxury of having space to let it move and it not be important at all. The line is dropping though, already down to 4.
If I see a line I like I'm going to go ahead and lock it in. Don't want to wait and for it to go the other way. Jeffrey seems like the only possible person they could get back, I'm not scared! Go Pack!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has been a painful year at the betting kiosk! I'm hoping against hope, that the Eagles can cover the 4.5 at GB. Don't think it'll happen, but there's always a punchers chance.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to be the same way. When it's a awkward line like that though, you have the luxury of having space to let it move and it not be important at all. The line is dropping though, already down to 4.

Well looks like you were right here lol. I still really like this line, my confidence may be just out of wack here but I still feel like GB wins by at least a touchdown. :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're not doing bad. The average person betting sports can't sustain a 50 percent winning percentage over time. And anything above that is unrealistic to someone not doing it as their profession, even then it's not as common as you think. Not sure where you are from, or what you're laying on these bets, but in the us if you're a professional gambler as a profession, right now you would have brought in 6 units, and lost 5.5 units roughly. That 5.5 lost is tax write off. You can write it all off up to the point of the total brought back in. So say you made 50k in wins over a year, and 40k in losses, for a net of 10k, the 40k is deductible. If you won 40k from wins, and lost 50k from the losses, only up to the 40k you made would be deductible in the losses.

If you're doing it just for fun, you're right about at the average for breaking even, or having a little bit at the end of the year, so just have fun with it. :)

This has been a painful year at the betting kiosk! I'm hoping against hope, that the Eagles can cover the 4.5 at GB. Don't think it'll happen, but there's always a punchers chance.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having it at 4 definitely would have been better since it's a key number, but if you capped it well over 5, then I see nothing wrong here. Like I said, I tend to do the same thing on early lines I like too. Will be a good test for greenbay, they have definitely over performed the expectations so far. Hope they continue to so you cash it.
Well looks like you were right here lol. I still really like this line, my confidence may be just out of wack here but I still feel like GB wins by at least a touchdown. :)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Betting Thread Results Week 3

ribbybruno (1-4) -3.40 Units/-$340 Overall (5-11) -7.10 Units/-$710

Recap - Arizona, Philly and Seattle all got beat (0-3) SF won but did not cover (0-1) and Balt/KC scored plenty (1-0) = (1-4)

Thursday -

Green Bay (-4.5) @ Home vs Philly - Don't like Eagles secondary in this spot!

Green Bay/Philly Under 47 - a forecaster who is always wrong picked the Over :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shouldn't bet on any Thursday NFL game. I'm 38-17 on the year and feels like damn near half the losses have been Monday/Thursday night games.

That said... I'm going to get on over 25.5 team total for the packers for reasons I said in the game thread on here. If you are smart, you'd fade me here due to my record on games that aren't on Sunday haha. I think the Packers win this game, and if they dont, I think it turns into a shoot out where they probably cover this anyway. For those reasons I like it better than the game spread.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I shouldn't bet on any Thursday NFL game. I'm 38-17 on the year and feels like damn near half the losses have been Monday/Thursday night games.

That said... I'm going to get on over 25.5 team total for the packers for reasons I said in the game thread on here. If you are smart, you'd fade me here due to my record on games that aren't on Sunday haha. I think the Packers win this game, and if they dont, I think it turns into a shoot out where they probably cover this anyway. For those reasons I like it better than the game spread.

yes - good choice - Thursday games are tough

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your book still has it, and you're inclined to do so, get on the Chiefs -6.5. Stafford is most likely not going to play.

I got it on 5 dimes, but it was taken down on bovada, intertops, and acr. I didn't check bol or sb.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I can't play there, but good luck to you. Hope you can get some of those prizes.
I'm not exactly sure how many people who are active in this thread can actually play in Unibet but if you are fortunate enough then you may want to participate in this Unibet NFL competion aswell where you need to choose match winners and should you do it succesfully enough you're probably going to win some prizes ...
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/...SuperToto-Pigskin-offers-no-draws/td-p/274952

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Running with the dogs on Sunday :
panthers +4.5
Fins +14.5
lions +7
bills +7

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man oh man do I need to pick up the slack!! 5-7??? Yikes. Let's go week 4!

Top 5 Picks for #SuperContest (10-5 overall)

Chiefs -6.5
Patriots -7
Vikings +1.5
Cowboys -2.5
Saints +2.5

------------

Top 5 Picks for #CircaSports (9-6 overall, 5-0 last week)

Chiefs -6.5 v Detroit
Miami +14.5 v LA Chargers
Vikings +2 v Da Bears
Saints +2.5 v Dallas
Denver -3 v Jacksonville
Texans -4 v Carolina

Good luck everyone!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to get on osu -7 second half. They run scores up, so I expect the starters to have at least 1 full quarter left at least.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoops, meant to put this reply in the college thread.
Going to get on osu -7 second half. They run scores up, so I expect the starters to have at least 1 full quarter left at least.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised by how many bills and dolphins bets are here.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding cowboys -2.5. I see teddy kind of like winston, flashes here and there but never substained. With brees out they will be able to focus more attention on Kamara without being ands worried with brees finding where the extra defender came from. First real test for Dallas and I'd have to figure the coaching staff knows the importance of that moving on.

Tease of ravens at 0 and rams at -2. Pretty straight forward. I they they both should manage at least a 3 point win 90 percent of the time here.

I'm leaning on the bears, but I'm not going to bet it yet. People are hammering the Vikings, so I'm going to hope they keep hammering them. Like is down to 1.5 with the juice on the vikings.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL lines 2019 week 4 Scoresandodds.com

NFL lines 2019 week 4 Scoresandodds.com

Attachments

• NFL lines 2019 week 4.jpg
    NFL lines 2019 week 4.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 8
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chargers -14.5 and over 43.5 Best Bet!
Panthers +5.5
Under Patriots-Bills
Ravens -8 and over 46
Chiefs -7
My picks for week 4

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars