NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was almost right there with you. Look at the college betting thread. I almost made a bunch of smaller parlays with Chicago as the base since I'd be able to buy out easy live and still profit if Chicago came through. I scratched the idea about a hour before the game started.

What do you think of the rams line? I can't figure out why everyone isn't on it. It looks like one of the best bets of the week in NFL and ncaa (I kinda group those together).

I dont have much of an interest in the Rams game but here is some thoughts on it from a show I like. Take it with a grain of salt however as they also were leaning Jets and I am all Buffalo and Baltimore this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrge-Fi8D0?t=2358

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The mathews part of that video was funny, poor guy. I disagree about the knee though. Would it be more of a factor if this was week 6 or later? Maybe. Beyond that, I'm sure they have made schemes for if he is out. I just don't see Carolina being able to keep up with arguably the best team talent wise in the league, and that line is all the way down to -1.5 now.

I made a parlay of my favorite plays in NFL and ncaa, moneylines, earlier and I have the ravens in it. I tend to do one of those a week. The one I did last week is still live with only Kansas City left. I think I'm going to let it right and not hedge. It's +962.

I'm going to bet the rams, and put them in a parlay later tonight. Possibly a teaser with alabama, and something like fsu if it falls to 21, or Wisconsin.

That bills line seems to be going back and forth between 2.5 and 3. You considered teasing it with something like dallas? (that would be good with the above stuff I just mentioned actually).
I dont have much of an interest in the Rams game but here is some thoughts on it from a show I like. Take it with a grain of salt however as they also were leaning Jets and I am all Buffalo and Baltimore this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrge-Fi8D0?t=2358

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was almost right there with you. Look at the college betting thread. I almost made a bunch of smaller parlays with Chicago as the base since I'd be able to buy out easy live and still profit if Chicago came through. I scratched the idea about a hour before the game started.

What do you think of the rams line? I can't figure out why everyone isn't on it. It looks like one of the best bets of the week in NFL and ncaa (I kinda group those together).

In Carolina, is one reason, who are pretty decent on paper. The big reason in my opinion the line hasn't moved. Is the status of Cam Newton's shoulder? People are tentative(including myself) I like the Carolina +2.5 if Cam gets the green light. Panthers Defense underrated and the field just got wet from Hurrican Dorian. Slog fest coming - maybe a good Under here. In the NFL, I don't like to bet against good home town under dogs. We will see how the line progresses and the over/under.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mathews part of that video was funny, poor guy. I disagree about the knee though. Would it be more of a factor if this was week 6 or later? Maybe. Beyond that, I'm sure they have made schemes for if he is out. I just don't see Carolina being able to keep up with arguably the best team talent wise in the league, and that line is all the way down to -1.5 now.

I made a parlay of my favorite plays in NFL and ncaa, moneylines, earlier and I have the ravens in it. I tend to do one of those a week. The one I did last week is still live with only Kansas City left. I think I'm going to let it right and not hedge. It's +962.

I'm going to bet the rams, and put them in a parlay later tonight. Possibly a teaser with alabama, and something like fsu if it falls to 21, or Wisconsin.

That bills line seems to be going back and forth between 2.5 and 3. You considered teasing it with something like dallas? (that would be good with the above stuff I just mentioned actually).

Dallas seems like a perfect team to put in a teaser as I cant see the Giants winning even though I am a lifetime Giants fan. I think the Bills win outright and I have them outright but you could certainly tease it. Best of luck.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to figure zeke will have a big game after all the fuss while still having 2 years on his rookie contract. I'm still perplexed at the rams line. I have a feeling sharps are going to hammer it pregame, or maybe I'm just missing something.
Dallas seems like a perfect team to put in a teaser as I cant see the Giants winning even though I am a lifetime Giants fan. I think the Bills win outright and I have them outright but you could certainly tease it. Best of luck.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears -3

Lets gooo! So pumped for Thursday action!

0-1

Oh boy not a good start :eek:

Bills +3
Chargers -6.5

For now those are the only two games I'm confident enough on to throw some ched at. GL meeeeee

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta +3.5
Philly -10
Bills +2.5
Ravens -.5
Jags +3
Good luck everyone

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few NFL plays in the college thread, not going to write them down here, but they are there

Atlanta +3.5

Rams -1 for 2 units. I just haven't been able to talk myself out of this game. It's bouncing back and forth between 1 and 1.5

Rams, eagles, Seahawks sht for 2 units.

Dallas, eagles, chiefs 7pt @+140 for 2 units

Contemplating hedging the Chiefs game in the +962 4 team parlay in the college thread, the other 3 legs have won.

Leans on dallas, buccs, pats and the atlanta game under. I'll make my choices on those when I wake up.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suspicious line moves this week include.

Carolina Panthers from +3 down to +1.5. Rams are the public fav but sharp money has bet them down. Do sharps always win? No, but tread carefully.

Kansas City opened at -4.5 vs Jax and the line was bet down to -3 and public money has moved KC back up to -3.5. KC is a public darling. Will Jax muster any offense? Whatever they do will be an improvement from last year.

Oakland Raiders opened as a 3 pt fav vs Denver and now the pendulum has swung in the other direction with Den as a 2.5 pt favorite.

Oakland released former Steeler Antonio Brown and the New England Patriots signed him like lightning as they will face Brown's former team tonight. Phase one of plan complete.

Enjoy the waters but swim aware and with care!

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suggestion to make scoresandodds.com closing line the official line for entries made on game day. Best of luck to all.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suggestion to make scoresandodds.com closing line the official line for entries made on game day. Best of luck to all.

I am usually working when kickoff occurs. If you could take a screenshot @12pm EST of the lines to help me. I would appreciate it. Thank you!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Week 1

Cleveland (-5.5) Got to bet with the excitement in the dog pound
Carolina (+1.5) Trap game probably but good dog here
Jacksonville (+3.5) Hard to bet against Foles
Arizona (+3) Murray to Fitzgerald for the win :)
Tampa Bay (-1) Bucs have edge of late vs 49ers

Good luck all! Let's Go!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL SUN lines week 1

:) can you guys read this at all? Like if you can make it out. It difficult to get the whole thing.

Attachments

• NFL LINES WK! 2019.jpg
    NFL LINES WK! 2019.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Top 10 bets before kickoff

Top 10 bets before kickoff as reported by scoresandodds.com

Attachments

• TTB1.jpg
    TTB1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 47
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought about the sharp angle myself dealing with the movement on the rams game. Sharps wouldn't have bet down Carolina that early, they would have known the public would be on the rams, and would expected over 3.5 at the least. And would have hit hit heavy just before kickoff, but that line slowly went down to 1-1.5 days before today, damn near a week almost. Raiders line makes sense given the drama. I am a bit perplexed by the kc movement though and don't really see a angle where jags would win. They have a killer db, but just a OK secondary otherwise as as whole, and kc has plenty of offense, more than enough to force the jagas average offence to have to play out of its zone to keep pace, which should result in some bad choices. We will see in a few hours.
Suspicious line moves this week include.

Carolina Panthers from +3 down to +1.5. Rams are the public fav but sharp money has bet them down. Do sharps always win? No, but tread carefully.

Kansas City opened at -4.5 vs Jax and the line was bet down to -3 and public money has moved KC back up to -3.5. KC is a public darling. Will Jax muster any offense? Whatever they do will be an improvement from last year.

Oakland Raiders opened as a 3 pt fav vs Denver and now the pendulum has swung in the other direction with Den as a 2.5 pt favorite.

Oakland released former Steeler Antonio Brown and the New England Patriots signed him like lightning as they will face Brown's former team tonight. Phase one of plan complete.

Enjoy the waters but swim aware and with care!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jags already playing from behind like I just talked about. Unfortunately so are atlanta.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, 5 of the 7 games that have started all scored within 1 minute total of each other, kinda crazy. Eagles down early. I'm going to look at that live line on them, might be worth a play

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bills just threw a pick 6, that makes 6 out of the first 7 games where a td was scored in the first 5 minutes.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta live line +18.5 looks good. Yeah they are down 14 to 0, but it's a early turn over, and Atlanta aren't playing terrible on offence. Seems like a lot of points to lay on a team that usually starts slow to begin with.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, the Eagles look terrible. It's bad when you have someone in a sht and you're just hoping for a live line that let's you buy out of it. They are down at home 17 to 0 to washington.

Atlanta can't stop the turnovers, they went right down the field and fumbled in the redzone.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding Atlanta -2.5 second half. Yes they are losing 21 to 0, but they had a punt blocked, and 2 turnovers. Offensively they are playing better than the vikings, but they are really getting dumb flags, and those 2 turn overs in the red zone. This could easily be a 17 to 7, 17 to 10 game in Atlanta favor if not for those blunders. I'm banking that they make adjustments and get more disciplined with the ball. They probably can't make a comeback, but getting it down to a 2 score game seems reasonable... if they get out of their own way.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st and goal on the 1, and Atlanta throw one of the worst interceptions I've ever seen... man they would actually be winning comfortably without their dumb mistakes yet they are still down 21 to 0.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are these refs doing???? They have given the Vikings half the field on personal fouls that were 100 percent legal inbound hits... wth... I'm going to quit filling this thread up now with my rants, haha. But that's bs.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars