NBA Playoffs 2018

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like LeBron has pulled off another playoff series where it looked as if he was out matched. I was pulling for the pacers but when you're outmatched then I guess you're outmatched. ......
LeBron had a ridiculous series.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ready to see Philly beat up on Boston. I was ready to see Utah and Houston but it looks like it's going to be a quick series.

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well...the Celtics impress me more with every game that's played. Besides missing Irving & Hayward, they didn't have Brown, too, for Game 1 against the Sixers...and it's no problem.

Stevens in my opinion is on his way to become the next Popovich, it's just tremendous how well coaches the Celtics are.

Plus, I feel pity for everyone who still has not understood how great Al Horford is. :D

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight is the test for the cavs I think Toronto is the team to beat in the east.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
celtics are amazing if we can win game 2 and put pressure on sixers it would be awesome.Cavs Raptors tonight think Raptors will win it and advance if they don't make finals this year they never will.

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto cant beat the cavs though. Take a look at the last past 3 years. They have struggled guarding lebron. Also kyle lowry struggles in game 1 since he has been in the NBA. It is going to be a great game though.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA Playoffs have been really exciting, especially lots of new young players making their mark in the playoffs.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt Lebron will stay in cleveland after this season though.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus.This is probably game with most missed game winners ever :eek:.Raptors are bigest chokers as we see even Lebron can't choke that hard.Dwane casey calls play for fvv 2 times and the guy come off the shoulder injury.They missed 5 game winners.:D:D

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curry looking good. The rest of the NBA took notice. He's rested and ready to go

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Curry just stepped on the court and looked like himself from 1st min no rust no warm up. They needed him too Pels played excellent for most part and would have won that game just look at the plus minus +20 when on court - 20 when out.

Disappointed in AD in 2nd half he let Green and KD neutralise him. He needed to dominate and they might have won instead he came up quite small.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Raptors really choked away that game. Cavs have such a mental edge over them I really don't see how the Raps win a single game this series if they couldn't find a way to win this one.

Whole game I was thinking Cavs just keep it within striking distance and the Raps will fall apart down stretch as they always do.

LBJ showed he can still play defense he really rattled Lowry down stretch. Casey who has gotten so much praise this year was really poor down stretch.

Lebron had the worst game of the playoffs, Love was poor again and the Raps still can't beat them.

Great contributions from Swish, Kyle, TT & Green. Credit must be given to coach Lue they had so little time to prepare.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some how jazz cant miss a shot tonight. so lucky. hopefully rockets can take this game with the remaining time in the 4th quarter.

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support Cavs too. I think Cavs should go to NBA Finals.

What do you think do Cavs have any chances vs GSW or Rockets?

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a painful game to watch. Capela, CP3, Gordon, Harden had a solid showing. Tucker was excellent on the boards and defensively. But ultimately how cold Tucker and Ariza were offensively is why they lost, that and Utah was hitting every miracle shot possible.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Jazz was just hot and their defense was good as it always is. Nobody talks about this but Quinn Synider is an excellent coach.

We shall see how good Rockets really are Salt Lake is a tough place to win and they now need to win at least one there.

That was a painful game to watch. Capela, CP3, Gordon, Harden had a solid showing. Tucker was excellent on the boards and defensively. But ultimately how cold Tucker and Ariza were offensively is why they lost, that and Utah was hitting every miracle shot possible.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We can beat Rockets no question about that. Our main guys been there those on Houstan has not.

Warriors I don't know, fully healthy GSW I just don't see how we do it. Of course a little help from the West and we might have a chance. We need Pelicans and Rockets/Jazz to push them 6 or 7. We need them to be a little banged up.

Last year GSW swept the West and we had no chance although our team was better than when we beat them the previous year OKC push them 7 that year.

We need something to tip the scales slightly back in our favor to have a chance against GSW it is one all star vs 4 not an even contest. But having said that the one all star we have is so much better than the others that you never know. Do not put anything past number 23.

We need to get Love some rest he is struggling and banged up. Hand bothering him and playing center whole season has caught up to him he isn't used to all that banging. He dislocated thumb in Pacers series on the same hand he broke earlier in the year thankfully it is his off hand.

I support Cavs too. I think Cavs should go to NBA Finals.

What do you think do Cavs have any chances vs GSW or Rockets?

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can beat Rockets no question about that. Our main guys been there those on Houstan has not.

Warriors I don't know, fully healthy GSW I just don't see how we do it. Of course a little help from the West and we might have a chance. We need Pelicans and Rockets/Jazz to push them 6 or 7. We need them to be a little banged up.

Last year GSW swept the West and we had no chance although our team was better than when we beat them the previous year OKC push them 7 that year.

We need something to tip the scales slightly back in our favor to have a chance against GSW it is one all star vs 4 not an even contest. But having said that the one all star we have is so much better than the others that you never know. Do not put anything past number 23.

We need to get Love some rest he is struggling and banged up. Hand bothering him and playing center whole season has caught up to him he isn't used to all that banging. He dislocated thumb in Pacers series on the same hand he broke earlier in the year thankfully it is his off hand.
Fully agrees about Love!
Houston should beat Utah for the start, awesome game I have seen tonight?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched game 1 of the cavs and raptors series and it was pretty good. Toronto had every chance to win but couldn't seal the deal, they'll be kicking themselves if it comes back to bite them later. It should be a good game tonight.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Game is earlier tonight

Cavs@Raps - 6PM ET
Sixers@Celtics - 8.30PM ET

No west coast games tonight

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm living in uncomfortable time zone, but I will watch King James match in any case

Let's go Cavs!

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm living in uncomfortable time zone, but I will watch King James match in any case

Let's go Cavs!
it was worth staying up to watch this one. even the tv announcer said we'll be back to lebronto in a minute lol.