NBA Playoffs 2018

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dubs move on. Curry should be back soon....completely different team when he is on the floor.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the cavs and pacers. Two games apiece, let's go Pacers...

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know people love Curry but still say Rockets are best back court in the NBA. Young CP3 it would be no question.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Some really good games last night.

Raps got the better of the Wizards both backcourts showing up. Rockets close out Twolves. I watched a bit of the first half in the Raps game but needed my next screen to play Poker so I did not watch second half of that game or the Rockets game.

My Cavs beat the Pacers on a buzzer beater by lbj he had 44 for night. Cavs had a great 3rd quarter but could not hold lead. Crazy last 3 possessions of game the refs got it wrong twice then lbj hits the buzzer beater. First should not have been a lbj turnover came off Thad hand and then lbj block was a goaltend. Poor from Pacers on last possesion with a time out and a foul to give and only 3 secs left they let the best player in the world catch the ball, dribble it to his spot and take a relatively uncontested shot given the situation.

Thunder beat Jazz. I wrote them off since last game and after the first half I thought heads would drop and they would get drubbed by about 40. Thunder were down by as many as 25 in the 3rd quarter and then just refused to loose got some help as Gobert went to the bench with foul trouble. Westbrook was looking like Steph Curry draining 3s off the dribble like he possessed he had 20 in 3rd and 40 something for game PG13 had close to 40 too. Thunder now head to Utah to try and stay alive. Should be a tough good game I see Jazz taking them out in Utah.

Only one game on tonight Celtics try to take out Bucks. We will see if we have a game 7 I think it is going 7 as is the Raps/Wiz.

The three other game 6 is Friday and game 1 of Warriors v Pels is Saturday 10.30 ET. Curry is close to return, probably for game 3.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw only one cavalier other than lebron made more than two shots last night. kyle korver made 6 shots...5 were assisted by lebron. lol sad.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was all westbrook and PG last night. 79 points combined.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 5 of the cavs and pacers was a good one. I'll be watching game 6 tonight, let's hope for a good one. This time I hope the refs makes the right call.....stop giving the advantage to some players. ......

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
. This time I hope the refs makes the right call.....stop giving the advantage to some players. ......

My biggest complaint about all sports is the officiating. I don't understand with today's technology and camera angles why officiating can't be done watching monitors. Have couple refs on court (field,ice) and be in constant communication with those behind monitors who can quickly see better than the ones on court. Idk maybe I'm nuts but I can't stand seeing obv bad calls influence the game. And I agree totally that NBA officials ridiculously give adv to certain players. I walk is a walk. Even if its James harden or lbj

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
east basketball has been fun this playoffs every series at least 6 expect 1 lets go pacers tonight

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest complaint about all sports is the officiating. I don't understand with today's technology and camera angles why officiating can't be done watching monitors. Have couple refs on court (field,ice) and be in constant communication with those behind monitors who can quickly see better than the ones on court. Idk maybe I'm nuts but I can't stand seeing obv bad calls influence the game. And I agree totally that NBA officials ridiculously give adv to certain players. I walk is a walk. Even if its James harden or lbj
100% agree. Watching Antetokounmpo Harden and James ...take 4 steps makes me sick, but we all have to know nba is show first then sport. Cavs closing it tonight think wizards and okc will push it to 7.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playoff reffing needs tobe better this has been pretty bad ive seen way more missed calls per game then regular season and many are just terrible in last few minutes situations where its ultra important ,hope it gets better

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They just don't call travelling as they should, they can't call all travels games will be unwatchable everyone travels not just the stars, everyone gets away with it.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, i see players drives inside the paint and takes two, three steps before shooting and no calls from the refs, commentators even calls it the eurostep even if its a clear travelling. Justifying the no-call by calling it the euro step.

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Utah Jazz !!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1524897940101.jpg
    FB_IMG_1524897940101.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 22
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well done to the Jazz they played like team whole series OKC played like a bunch of players no cohesion.

Westbrook gave it his all jacked up a ton of shots, PG13 was poor, probably a foul on the 3pt late, 5 offensive boards and can't buy a basket. Interesting to see what happens in off season if PG13 leaves or stays. Melo is not going anywhere he has a player option for just shy of $30M will be a fool not take it up. Their coach should be axed too.

My cavs got smoked we heading to game 7 Sunday evening early game either 1.30 or 3. Just were too poor on defensive and too many turnovers Oladapio balled out tonight. We actually shot half descent from 3 in first & third quarters went 0/9 in the middle period. Pacers really celebrated this victory and rubbed it on our face especially Lance. I though LBJ was passive tonight he took jumpers barely drove the ball took multiple defensive posessions off compared to other games. Maybe gassed or conserving energy.

Raptors finished off Wizards, Porter dnp due to injury he went off to surgey some sort of blood blockage on a bruised knee or leg. Raptors just out hustled them 8 offensive rebounds in 4th. Lowry had a good game. They got an extra few days off with win today.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just don't call travelling as they should, they can't call all travels games will be unwatchable everyone travels not just the stars, everyone gets away with it.

If they called it players wouldn't do it. Enforce the rule or change the rule one of the two

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 7 should be interesting. Any picks ? The kid on the pacers was lights out in game 6

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I am obviously still picking my Cavs to win.

Not because we at home
Not because our team is playing well cause we just are not.
Not because our team is more talented than Pacers

But simply my reason I have us winning is blind faith in No. 23. He will find a way to win.

Game 7 should be interesting. Any picks ? The kid on the pacers was lights out in game 6

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love this Celtics team all grit and balls.It will be it will be tough against sixers but we have chance if brown is healthy. Cavs game 7 tonight expect Lebron to shoot 20 plus free throws and cavs to advance.To bad Rubio is ouz for season he has ben ballin and i can't se Utah win against Houston without him

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nba

I also like the nba but with the victory of yesterday of the warriors without the stephen curry when he comes back there is no one for warriors champion

M

MichaelRyan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
H-Town

It's been a couple decades, but I think the Rockets are claiming they're title again. MARK MY WORDS

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Rockets! Go Rockets!

I am looking forward to Game 1 this afternoon!

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like LeBron has pulled off another playoff series where it looked as if he was out matched. I was pulling for the pacers but when you're outmatched then I guess you're outmatched. ......