NBA Playoffs 2018

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You cave looking good against the raptors. Seems like an easy path to the finals after them.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Great game by Love but the night belonged to LBJ. When his jumper is falling he is unguardable. It was was spectacle to behold late third quarter early first quarter, Fade away upon fade really hard shots but he made it look easy. Really special & memorable performance by LBJ.

In the later game Sixers blew. Ben was poor and Brett Brown just sat and watched his team blow the lead. They really looked green as a more experienced team would have slowed the pace down when Celtics made their run to come back into game. I mean they have Embiid that no one can stop in post Celetics did not double him either I don't know why they did not go to him more.

West coast games on tonight:
GSW @ Pels - 8ET
Rockets @ Jazz - 10.30 ET

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish that the raptors could out play LeBron but just not happening. Man he is like unstoppable. My dreams of the raptors winning the NBA champion is throne out after last night's lost. This is the 3rd year I believe they will he will be taking us out. As a organization we need to work on that one thing. We seem to beat other teams just not him. Crazy:mad:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yup, This is will be third straight time he knocked them out. Raps won 2 games at home first time round in conference final, swept last year in semis and they look likely to be swept again this year in semis.

Not the the first great team and probably not the last one he will dismantle. Since moving to Miami he has dismantled the Celtics big 3, the great Bulls team with Rose, the George Granger Hibbert Pacers , the 65 win Atlanta team. Probably add Raptors to the list if they blow it up this offseason.

Just have to wait him out he has only a few good years left, he turns 34 a few days after Christmas.

I wish that the raptors could out play LeBron but just not happening. Man he is like unstoppable. My dreams of the raptors winning the NBA champion is throne out after last night's lost. This is the 3rd year I believe they will he will be taking us out. As a organization we need to work on that one thing. We seem to beat other teams just not him. Crazy:mad:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Rockets blowing out the Jazz at the moment, up by 30+, great all round team performance. I expected them to win 1 of these games in Utah but I expected it to be close contests not for them to run away with it. Very impressive by Rockets.

Earlier Pels ran GSW out of their building (very pleased bout that). It was not even close they outplayed them for long stretches of game. Pels were red hot from deep early 10 threes in first half Klay kept GSW in game before halftime with 20 in 2nd quarter. AD was great had 30 something, all of their starters in double figures except Rondo. He still had a double/double 10 boards and 21 assists a new playoff high for him. First guy since he did it in 2011 to have 20 assists.

Games on tomorrow:

Boston @ Philly -5pm ET
Toronto in the Land -8.30pm ET

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rondo is a beast when playoff comes, hope my Celtics can win one of these two on the road, it will be hard but we have chance.Cavs could go 4-0 against Raptors. Houston will win in 5-6.Pelicans could put up a fight if they can take it to 2-2.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got finished watching the cavs and the raptors game and WOW, LeBron has done it again.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Rockets! Go Rockets!

Horford a beast for the Celtics yesterday. 2 huge plays at the end. Very impressed with Rozier and Tatum in the playoffs.

Poor Raptors! Off the glass! Good! :)

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heck of a game. Seems like cavs will be in finals. Now it's a crap shoot in west. Dubs or Houston they are both damn good.

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only these Celtics were fully healthy and had everybody on board..

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait to see the Celts play LeBron and the Cavs. If only the Pelicans could beat Golden State.

Yeah Horford was great at the end of game 3 for us. And Tatum kept us in the game when he was in there. 1 more to go to see Cavs/Celts again. Can't wait...

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think philadelphia can still win this series believe it or not. i was going to bet on it but at +588 i wanted a better price like +900 or so. i mean down 3-0 has never been done in the nba.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think philadelphia can still win this series believe it or not. i was going to bet on it but at +588 i wanted a better price like +900 or so. i mean down 3-0 has never been done in the nba.
:hahaha: They won 1 game and they gona lose in Boston for sure.Reffs give them game yesterday.The Celtics have lost 7 straight games that Tony Brothers has refereed.

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think today we will get 2 finalists in the west. With all due respect to Cleveland, I do not think that this season they show champion basketball. I find it more interesting from the east to see Boston (I believe that their passage is a formality).

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We swept the Raptors as I said we would and now will get some rest before Boston series. Boston should win their series they have got to win one game from next three and they got 2 of them at home where they play really well. No team has ever won from being down 0-3. If Boston wins tomorrow night the Conference final will start Sunday.

Rockets and Warriors look to end their respective series tonight with victories on their home courts.

Jazz @Rockets 8pm ET
Pels @GSW 10.30pm ET

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Houston Rockets going and moving on in the Playoffs says Playful:D

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chris Paul at 33 years old is still the Point Guard. What a masterful performance.

G

Gosha_Chicago

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron is the best in the NBA

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron made short work of the raptors. Next up on the list is the Celtics. Let's hope that this is a better series than the last one.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Great game by CP3 last night that is the best I have ever seen him played. Harden a no show they said he under the weather. Great rookie season by Donavan Mitchell I hope it was nothing too serious when he limped of the court late in the game.

Pels 2 stars AD and Holiday fought hard all the way to the end just did not get enough support from the others. I thought game was over when they down 26 in third but those two kept on fighting to the end.

Rockets v Warriors starts on Monday in Houston. This is the matchup we been waiting for whole year. I hope the Rockets can at least put up a fight and give us a good series and hopefully they don't get blown away.