PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We take on Celtics in game 2 tonight. This is a must win game for Celtics if they have any hope of winning series.

Line up change for Cavs tonight the Kardashian is starting for Korver.

Freight train is coming tonight we'll see how good this Boston team really is. Must watch game for all bball fans this going to be epic.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Good luck to all the teams for the lottery tonight. C'mon ping pong balls I hope my Cavs can get into the top 3.

xscreen-shot-2018-05-11-at-10-15-33-am-5.png.pagespeed.ic.R3-GvCOpSx.png

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

I am a big 76ers fan. So happy but not to happy we were beat. I do still watch all of the playoff games.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All it takes is a weak move like KD taking a massive pay cut to join the team who beat him in game 7 of the conference finals. How about Houston gets rid of overpaid ryan anderson and signs on lebron for less than he is worth? That's really all it takes to make a super team. Someone pathetic enough to take a pay cut so you can have an easier chance at a ring. This is why I will never look at KD as something great in history. Please win Houston..

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Celtics win now lead 2-0 heading to the Land.

LBJ tried his best had a 40 point triple double, Love played well 22 and 15 but in the end we came up short tonight. Korver had a good stretch in first half but they locked in on him in second.

Loads of bad/missed calls by refs but that's not why we lost this game. We lost our composure and offensive and defensive forms in second half. Boston flat out outplayed us in the second half. Our starting backcourt had 3 points whole game. Swish should have stayed on the bench don't know why coach put him back in. He should have been ejected for that push too he looked like the NYK Smith tonight.

The good news for us we are heading back home and don't play until Saturday. We will be better in front of our home fans and Boston have struggled on the road. Pressure on us now though to hold home court must win next 2 games for Cavs.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hawks and Kings only two movers from projected pick based on odds.

Here is the order of the first 14 picks of the NBA draft as determined by Tuesday’s lottery.

1: Phoenix Suns
2: Sacramento Kings
3: Atlanta Hawks
4: Memphis Grizzlies
5: Dallas Mavericks
6: Orlando Magic
7: Chicago Bulls
8: Cleveland Cavaliers (via Brooklyn Nets)
9: New York Knicks
10: Philadelphia 76ers (via L.A. Lakers)
11: Charlotte Hornets
12: L.A. Clippers (via Detroit Pistons)
13: L.A. Clippers
14: Denver Nuggets

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celtics are doing work. Poor Lebron drops over 40 and still loses.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People need to stop bashing on k d for going to golden state, it was a business move. No one said anything when k g went to Boston to get a championship or malone when he went to the lakers to get one ( unsuccessfully ) or the 'king' for going to the heat to get his first one. The owners can move anyone around they want, to them players are high priced commodities, so what's wrong when they start acting like one and go where they can get the most value out of their situation? :deal:

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People need to stop bashing on k d for going to golden state, it was a business move. No one said anything when k g went to Boston to get a championship or malone when he went to the lakers to get one ( unsuccessfully ) or the 'king' for going to the heat to get his first one. The owners can move anyone around they want, to them players are high priced commodities, so what's wrong when they start acting like one and go where they can get the most value out of their situation? :deal:
He moved to team that won 70+ games and beat him after they were down 3-1. I would undestand him going to Boston, Portland ... He will forever be remembered as biggest p***y in the NBA.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter would you do or the body of work you produce, there will always be those who criticize. Do you and do what you do to the best of your ability. People gonna talk, haters gonna hate. Which one are you? :rolleyes:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He went to the record setting 73 win team. The team that won the most games in a season in the history of the NBA. This is after he flat out choked away a chance to beat them being 3-1 up. The 4th quarter in the game 6 at home he choked the moment got to big for him.

He could have gone to many teams Boston, Miami or stay in in OKC. But he chose the easiest path to a championship. He was a free agent so he had the right to go anywhere he wanted. But this showed no backbone or competitive spirit by him and he will never reach his full potential in GSW.

He could have been one of the best players in history on his trajectory he could have been top 5 of all time. Now he will be remembered as the guy that jumped on a bandwagon to win a championship and became a twitter troll. One of the top player in the world and he he's out here creating fake twitter & youtube account to argue with and troll fans.

He moved to team that won 70+ games and beat him after they were down 3-1. I would undestand him going to Boston, Portland ... He will forever be remembered as biggest p***y in the NBA.

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wanted spurs to win but came up short, was our worst season in years

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Maybe I am bad luck did not watch the game on tonight and Rockets win.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a great game. Nice to see everyone show up for a group effort.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wanted spurs to win but came up short, was our worst season in years
no kawhi the reason for that. do you want sas to keep him or trade him? phi and bos supposedly interested with young players/picks.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Warriors got a beat down last night. I hope that they rebound in game 3, it's probably going 7 games.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope it goes 7. Also that GAme 7 is a blowout and Rockets eliminate the Warriors.

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just want to throw in my 2 cents ... im a thunder fan so i feel like this season was a fail haha tbh idc who wins it but i dont want golden state or rocks to really win it haha.. hope its someone from the east.

idc if PG leaves he let us down in game 6..

B

BobBorden

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone but Lebron

Anyone but Lebron

- Butt Hurt Raptors Fan

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 21
Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about yall but id be cool with rockets in 5 but ofcourse I don't see that happening. But if they win the series it's good enough for me =]

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to throw in my 2 cents ... im a thunder fan so i feel like this season was a fail haha tbh idc who wins it but i dont want golden state or rocks to really win it haha.. hope its someone from the east.

I don't think you really mean that. Without Paul George, the Thunder do not have any realistic option of adding a second superstar next to Westbrook, and that also would mean they gave up on Oladipo for nothing right when he exploded into becoming a superstar in his own right.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone but Lebron

- Butt Hurt Raptors Fan

This would be a fun finals.

And really surprising from the start of the NBA playoffs because there is no way I imagined the Celtics advancing this far this year with so many significant injuries.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I feel bad for OKC fans.

First KD screwed you guys by walking now Melo is going to opt up into that player option for around $27M and really dent chances of improving roster and he is not worth anything close to that. PG13 wants to stay but I don't think he will.

You guys need a coach and a point guard I think Russ should play the 2.