NBA Playoffs 2018

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Warriors broke the regular season record, were seconds away from winning a title and KD had to help them out? Naw, he deserves the criticism which should be fine. The fact that he can’t handle it and has to make fake Twitter accounts is whats so funny about it.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KD still made weakest move in NBA History when he went to the Warriors.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KD still made weakest move in NBA History when he went to the Warriors.

Can't argue with that, but Lebron made that culture all possible.

All KD has to do is go back to the Thunder one day and all will be forgiven...except he'll never do that as long as Westbrook is on the team.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't argue with that, but Lebron made that culture all possible.

All KD has to do is go back to the Thunder one day and all will be forgiven...except he'll never do that as long as Westbrook is on the team.

Yea I can't respect a player who takes a pay cut to join the team who beat him in game 7 of the conference finals. Especially on the year they set the 73-9 regular season record.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've not had a team in a long time. I was a Shaq and penny guy when I was a kid, then I just followed Shaq around after he left orlando. That said, I kinda liked kd... until he left okc, rather how he left. Not just that, to me, it just seems like a cowardly move, but his attitude seemed to change. Now I just don't like the guy at all. My team now is pretty much who ever is on the other side of the court from him.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting for game 3 of the eastern conference. Will the cavs bounce back or will they go down 0-3 to the Celtics?

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got the cavs and warriors winning their game 3's this weekend.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's go boston. hope struggles on the road are over and wi can go up 3 0 . I have feeling Lebron will get injured tonaight.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's go boston. hope struggles on the road are over and wi can go up 3 0 . I have feeling Lebron will get injured tonaight.
weird feeling considering he never gets injured. what a dumb thing to say anyway.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weird feeling considering he never gets injured. what a dumb thing to say anyway.

I agree, that's pretty cruel.

I am not a fan of Lebron but I wouldn't wish injury upon any player.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Haters gonna hate.

Be careful of what you wish for Karma has a way of biting us in the behind just ask Kyrie. He alleged threatened us with going with knee surgery if we wasn't traded and he has missed all of the playoffs with having to go for knee surgery.

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So excited for the game 3 of the CLE : BOS series. I want LeBron to win so bad. I'm a huge fan of his. :party:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
30 point beat down. Cavs great on both sides of ball. Celtics just did not show up.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
30 point beat down. Cavs great on both sides of ball. Celtics just did not show up.

It was a must win for us Cleveland fans, and i feel we must win the next game as well! If so, i see the Cavs coming out on top of this series. Although, i wasn't saying this after the last game we played in Boston:D Go Cavs!!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haters gonna hate.

Be careful of what you wish for Karma has a way of biting us in the behind just ask Kyrie. He alleged threatened us with going with knee surgery if we wasn't traded and he has missed all of the playoffs with having to go for knee surgery.
So hate is when you hope your team wins.Kyrie needed knee surgery but he play trough it.Thats not karma my friend. If hayward was healthy he would play in this playoffs I didn't say i hope Lebron to get injured i said it because he left game 7 vs pacers to have an excuse if they lost it same as game 2 against Boston. Get a team to root for and not a player this ain't' tennis.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see Houston winning tonight. But.... if they do, I think they win the series. I think there will be a lot of points regardless though, which to me, makes for a more entertaining game. In a fast paced game like that, only takes one run to get a huge lead, on either side.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Refs seem to call fouls on Houston if they even breathe on KD. Such a joke.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to stop watching. Rockets are playing terrible.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors are a better home court helps out a whole lot more good luck to you guys anyway

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That time out seemed to help houston, maybe a little too late though. It's a deep hole to climb out of.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then that gs timeout did the same for gs. Whoever calls the most time outs will win. Haha.