NBA Playoffs 2018

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Warriors let me down last night.)))
You are not alone but the good thing is now we get to see if they are truly championship worthy this is going to be the ultimate challenge I can't wait

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad game 5 starting think the cavs are in trouble

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We put out some missing person on some milk cartoon just now our starting backcourt is MIA again. Good Celtics defense plus poor Cavs offense accounted for this lost. I thought the Celtics were not very good on offense and gave us every chance to get back in game we just never took.

Back at the Q on Friday facing elimination. Still have fate we will get it done, we have Lebron we always have a chance.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LBJs should come through he is an amazing clutch player.. going to be a very good game with both teams both facing elimination, GO CAVS GO

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Little bit sad for Lebron He is a best player of last 10 year , and one of the greatest players ever
At the moment he have to play alone against Stivens and his guys
Even if he pass to the Final he will get sweep

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Rockets can win at home tonight to make series 3-2

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors come out to play! We have to take this one hands down no matter what it's time to make a stand W

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really shocked at the turn of events in game 5.

I have to be honest I never imagined the Rockets being 1 game away from the finals and forcing the Warriors to be on the edge of elimination. Regardless of whether the Rockets can finish them, just the fact that they put the Warriors on the edge of elimination has really impressed me. NOT getting Melo actually turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise for the Rockets.

It would be utter madness for Rockets-Celtics finals.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope CP3 injury isn't serious. That could lose them this series.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope CP3 injury isn't serious. That could lose them this series.
Iggy is out, and klay is injured but still playing, it's clear he isn't 100 percent though. You could say that cost the warriors, which from the game I think most would agree. They would have won in 6. Iggy is more importantfor them than most would think. If the warriors start blowing them out game 6, which most people expect, it would be smart to rest cp3. I honestly think if he isn't 100 percent now that he should stay home during game 6.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hats off to rockets they don't surrender and their defense is amazing. I couldn't' see them winning more than 2 games and they may advance to the finals.Hoping for Celtics - Rockets finals and Celtics winning it all.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hats off to rockets they don't surrender and their defense is amazing. I couldn't' see them winning more than 2 games and they may advance to the finals.Hoping for Celtics - Rockets finals and Celtics winning it all.

This sounded so impossible when the playoffs began, but not so impossible anymore.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iggy is out, and klay is injured but still playing, it's clear he isn't 100 percent though. You could say that cost the warriors, which from the game I think most would agree. They would have won in 6. Iggy is more importantfor them than most would think. If the warriors start blowing them out game 6, which most people expect, it would be smart to rest cp3. I honestly think if he isn't 100 percent now that he should stay home during game 6.

CP3 playing hurt almost all series, but he out for game 6 for sure. likely longer. But to say GSW would of won in 6 because of Iggy I cannot agree with. And Klay just got hurt last game. Rockets want it more and are playing amazing defence. But with no cp3 its going to be tough. The guy really deserves to be there but seems he always get hurt in playoffs.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CP3 playing hurt almost all series, but he out for game 6 for sure. likely longer. But to say GSW would of won in 6 because of Iggy I cannot agree with. And Klay just got hurt last game. Rockets want it more and are playing amazing defence. But with no cp3 its going to be tough. The guy really deserves to be there but seems he always get hurt in playoffs.

Klay was hobbled before last game. Iggy is a really good defender, and athlete in general, I think with him playing, and klay not being 100 percent that they win that game easily. It wouldn't have been that close for Houston to come back from. Fact is is that Houston did win though, so props to them. Yeah I saw cp3 is out for sure earlier, and as you said, he is probably done for at least this series if Houston does win. That's at shame, he is one of the rare likable people in the nba.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He will play even if it is one leg. Rockets only need to win one game and I think they can even if CP3 is not on floor.

Why GSW lost game - KD choked again in the 4th quarter, dude looked scared again to get in the action in the clutch. He just stood there at half court on the last play doing what he alone knows.They are running too many isolation in the post for him and getting away from their identity of passing and motion offense. That's why they have problem to score. Credit the rockets defense to some degree for that for all switching going on defense and for getting physical with them.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Klay looked fine to me. He was their best player on the night they just did not find him enough.
Iggy missing is a huge factor but not for the reason you stated. Where they missed him is on leadership he is their calming influence they looked rattled coming down the stretch.

Most importantly though they just could not find a replacement for him in the lineup. They put Looney, Swaggy and West in and they were being roasted in the pick n roll, it got so bad they intentionally fouled sometime in 4th just to get Looney subbed out of game. They put Livingston in he hurts spacing badly cause he cannot shoot from outside.

With all that being said they can only blame themselves where was KD and Curry late in game? Cook took a late shot and Green had the ball on last position Green actually made a three and a tip in late. Surely you have to give the ball to the 2 MVP's on team in those spots.

Klay was hobbled before last game. Iggy is a really good defender, and athlete in general, I think with him playing, and klay not being 100 percent that they win that game easily. It wouldn't have been that close for Houston to come back from. Fact is is that Houston did win though, so props to them. Yeah I saw cp3 is out for sure earlier, and as you said, he is probably done for at least this series if Houston does win. That's at shame, he is one of the rare likable people in the nba.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well sure Iggy is a vet, but I also think there is a friction between curry and kd. It comes out here and there, and that 4th quarter meltdown kinda gave that vibe too.

I'm just saying if Iggy played, I think the point differential would have been larger to start the 4th, and when the game is that close, a few points here and there, a few good defensive plays... as for klay, he didn't look horrible to me to me either to be honest. Let's say Iggy is out the next 2 games, cp3 is out, and klay looks more hobbled the next few games, what's your thoughts on who will take the series?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We are going to game 7 in Boston.

LBJ said not in his house tonight he was spectacular played 46 mins had 46 11 9. Got some help from Hill and Green with scoring. Good energy & hustle from bench players - Nance, Clarkson & Korver. We fought off the Celtics and refs tonight. Will have to do same on Sunday in hostile ground.

Don't know status on Love I hope he recovers and can play but does not matter we will win with or without him playing on Sunday. How that is not a foul on the play he went down I don't know, refs baffled me tonight again.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron was awesome last night especially with love gone ,cant see celtics taking game 7 lbj averages 34.9 ppg best all time

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever happens, Boston should be the team to watch next year. Imagine this team going this far with their two best players on the sidelines.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love is out for concussion protocal, that's brutal for the cavs. Lbj will need someone to stand up, and he will still have to have an amazing game even by his standards for it to be competitive. All these key injuries are really bringing the playoffs down.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever happens, Boston should be the team to watch next year. Imagine this team going this far with their two best players on the sidelines.
Those players coming back might mess up everything. I still say they should trade irving.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these conference finals really needed two game 7's. other than lebron playing like the goat these playoffs have been kind of meh with lots of blowouts.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
houston played terrible in 2nd half. almost seemed like gordon was playing bad on purpose. dude just cant take the pressure. cp3 is missed. also what was the deal with the refs? that was corrupt bull.. easily effected by warriors fans.