NBA Playoffs 2018

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
houston played terrible in 2nd half. almost seemed like gordon was playing bad on purpose. dude just cant take the pressure. cp3 is missed. also what was the deal with the refs? that was corrupt bull.. easily effected by warriors fans.
A middle school team could have beat houston in the second half last night.

This cavs Boston game seems weird to me. Boston 10-0 at home in the playoffs, and every one against the cavs were double digit wins, yet the game opened at just +1. It's moved to 2.5 now due to the money coming in, but that line puzzled me. I was thinking it would open at 4-5. Love being out might not be a big deal after all because when he is on the floor this series the cavs are -18, when he isn't on the floor the cavs are +20. That's pretty insane.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the odds on two road teams both winning Game 7s -- especially when one conference has been all homies? I'm on the road dogs today and tomorrow! (And go Las Vegas Golden Knights in that other sport!)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the odds on two road teams both winning Game 7s -- especially when one conference has been all homies? I'm on the road dogs today and tomorrow! (And go Las Vegas Golden Knights in that other sport!)
Only one of the road teams are the dogs. You're taking houston though? I wouldn't trust them for anything at this point.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lbj vs all of the celtics... he isn't getting any help at all.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
33763527_2065425320152582_4402493726400708608_n.jpg

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you not love the greatness of LeBron James and what he has done over his career... It's just unbelievable. To me, it seems that we will have the same finals matchup as the previous 3 years...

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

I am so glad that Cleveland is going to the finals. I don't know if they can win but I would love to see them win it all.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is too amazing.

If somehow the Rockets hold on to win, I can see Lebron being able to lead his team to another championship. I don't think the Cavs have any kind of chance against GSW though, it's too much of a bad matchup.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cavs didn't win this one we lost it Rozier and Brown sucked, but hats off to them for this season. Next year if there's no injuries we will go to the finals. My favorite player kicked my team out of playoffs. Will be rooting hard for my man Jeff Green. Let's go Cavs. Hope Harden can win tonaight.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a heck of a game last night. I was pulling for the Celtics, I didn't think that LeBron had enough to beat them. I guess I was wrong. .....

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Warriors are going to take game 7 tonight! I am really excited about it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Paul is "less likely than likely, but trying every angle to" to play tonight according to espn. Why not just say unlikely... ha...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Rockets just went ice cold from deep in second half to epic proportions. They set an NBA record I believe 25 straight misses.

It just not meant to be for Rockets this year they just could not overcome loss of CP3. They could hold their head up high they had a great season and gave it their all. Sometimes it is just not enough.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Thank you Rockets for taking GSW 7 games us Cavs fans appreciate it. We hoped it would be you guys in final but taking GSW 7 games is the next best thing.

Cavs in 6!

Most will write us off for finals, but what is new? they wrote us off whole playoffs and we are still here.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was 27 in a row wasn't it? That was bad coaching, the game wasn't out of hand and they just kept bricking 3s over and over...

The cavs opened as a 11.5 underdog soon as the game was over, and people are hammering gs at those numbers. You're right, everyone's writing them off. I'd much prefer the cavs to win... but I think this is going to be a sweep or in 5 games. Lbj just isn't getting any consistent help from anyone.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Jeff Green is good people. He has overcome a lot to just be playing after heart surgery a few years back. I was happy for him last 2 games.

Some big decisions for Boston soon, do they let Smart walk, what to do with with Rozier will he be happy with being backup PG, do they go after Kwahi if he is available, what to do with all that talent on the wing someone has to go, Al is aging can they be contender with him at center going forward

Cavs didn't win this one we lost it Rozier and Brown sucked, but hats off to them for this season. Next year if there's no injuries we will go to the finals. My favorite player kicked my team out of playoffs. Will be rooting hard for my man Jeff Green. Let's go Cavs. Hope Harden can win tonaight.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trade irving, go after kwahi, or go after.....lbj. I actually think lbj would strongly consider it. Championships with 3 different teams would just add to his legend. Maybe they could pull a golden state and both go to the same team. With that thought, if the cavs went after kwahi, would that keep lbj in Cleveland?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it looks like LBJ is facing the warriors. Again they meet well hopefully the warriors can pull it off. Going to be tough. Good series like the last round.

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
am i alone thinking that LeBron will pass MJ if wins that final ?)He is a monster

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trade irving, go after kwahi, or go after.....lbj. I actually think lbj would strongly consider it. Championships with 3 different teams would just add to his legend. Maybe they could pull a golden state and both go to the same team. With that thought, if the cavs went after kwahi, would that keep lbj in Cleveland?

LBJ at Boston ?
It is impossible i think.
It will ruin his legacy, which he built for so long
Best place for him is Philadelphia
He can win several rings there with Embiid ( Simmons is bast )

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron once again proved that he is a great player, but I think that GSW he does not win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LBJ at Boston ?
It is impossible i think.
It will ruin his legacy, which he built for so long
Best place for him is Philadelphia
He can win several rings there with Embiid ( Simmons is bast )
It wouldn't run his legacy, at worst it would tarnish it if he went there and couldn't win.

Another option besides Boston or Philly could be houston.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better team won houston was a joke last night couldnt hit any wide opened shots