NBA Playoffs 2018

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha it would be great if Lebron went to Houston. It still wouldn't be as weak of a move KD made so why not. Bring on super team battle.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
another great final of the NBA cavaliers vs golden state, an epic final and a rivalry that grows every season, and for me this rematch wins cavaliers I do not think golden state will win again although it has a very good team but lebron is playing like the gods..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All those people saying they wouldn't be watching the finals... they are missing out.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah this is incredible. 4:30am my local time lol.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lbj is going to be gassed after this. What a performance though.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have money on gs in a teaser, but I feel bad for lbj to have that performance and they lose due to a free throw missed to win the game... that's rough.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lbj is going to be gassed after this. What a performance though.

Can't begin to comprehend how physically (and emotionally) drained he'll be after that, incredible performance.

What an image this is

Attachments

• lbj.jpg
    lbj.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does lbj murder smith and hill tonight? Seriously... that missed free throw, then Jr running the clock out. They showed a replay and you could see him say he thought they were up. That's brutal, that was the cavs chance to steal one.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't begin to comprehend how physically (and emotionally) drained he'll be after that, incredible performance.

What an image this is

Yeah, he has to be heart broken. He earned a win then have that happen. Could have changed the whole outlook on the series.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We gave it our all tonight fought hard, bone headed play by JR, Hill missed free throw. Heartbreaking loss tough to stomach.

GSW has all the talent in the world but yet needed help from refs tonight to beat us.

Simply pathetic.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today the Warriors started on the right foot, how do you think this series would end? I say 4-1 in favor of the GSW, Go Go Warrios!

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is seriously starting to look like the nba is fixing games for the warriors. game 7 vs houston, then this.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
51-8-8 has really gotten overshadowed by the JR play and the reverse charge call.

Man what a game by LBJ.

Side note Love could be in some trouble he maybe suspended for being on the court when the nonsense took place at end of OT.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron King amazing game 51 points

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
51-8-8 has really gotten overshadowed by the JR play and the reverse charge call.

Man what a game by LBJ.

Side note Love could be in some trouble he maybe suspended for being on the court when the nonsense took place at end of OT.
I'd be shocked if love or tt got suspended, even though by the rules love should get 1 game for leaving the bench and tt should get a minimal of 1 game. I don't see them doing it though in the finals. Would have to be something that just can't be overlooked to get suspended at this point.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few observations :
jordan Clarkson is not a basketball player.
I wrote here about Tony Brothers he is the worst nba referee he won the game for Warriors.
Jr smith smokes too much weed.
George Hill hand checks every possession om defense while he could get away with that aginst Rozier he will get into a foul trouble every game against Warriors.
George Hill mised FREETHROW, Lue didn't CALL TIME OUT on last play.
LeBron trust his teammates too much he needs to take last shot over Curry.
Difference between Lebron and second best player in the league is even bigger than between 2nd and 10th.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
golden states warrions

as it is fantastic this team of the golden states warrions, they should not be of this planet and imagine if the Leblon James threw there. he did not even have to play the games, he just gave the trapes and rings to them.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
He's a great player. I think everyone agrees with this.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is the best, but the team of Golden state is another level. Yesterday, KD didn't played very well, but they won anyway.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best NBA team.This team breaks all records in the NBA.(if you have not done it yet :)
Regarding the final,
The Golden State Warriors are more likely against Cleveland than last year. Last year, Cleveland played much better, but they did not win.
This year, Golden State Warriors will win the finals more easily.(4-0 or 4-1).

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People talk about how dumb JR Smith was. But George Hill could of won it for them if he made the free throw..

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People talk about how dumb JR Smith was. But George Hill could of won it for them if he made the free throw..
Or lost it. If Hill makes the free throw, Golden State has 4.7 seconds to take timeout and run a set play from half court. In that situation, the Warriors chances are decent to win in regulation.

Cheers!

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA final

Lebron definitely very cool, but still GS warriors will not leave Cleveland chance in this series

ps: someonesomeone can help with the forum thread about tennis, almost 99 percent sure that this is there?)