NBA Playoffs 2018

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The cavs got knocked around in game two, I don't think that game 3 is going to be any different. ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I the only one seeing this being closer than the score indicates? Kinda getting that feeling of the game houston scored 39 in the first.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's a must win for the cav's and it's looking like my warriors are about to take game 3 in the third 8min to go 5 point lead yes sir

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Was a great game we had all the chance in the world to win this game we did not take it coming down the stretch and KD was very special. He was the best player on the court tonight. We did so well to limit GSW backcourt.

By normal NBA player standards LBJ had a great game by the his own standards he was disappointing 33 pt triple double.

If LBJ packs in game 4 we get swept (possibility since he did last time he left us) if he plays great we will win game 4, warriors usually very complacent and will take foot of gas. Beyond just not getting swept it will probably take a momentum shifting occurrence like an injury to get us back in this series. But who knows we got LBJ we always have a chance.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its ok Lebron. Just join Rockets and crush everyone's dreams next season.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its ok Lebron. Just join Rockets and crush everyone's dreams next season.
That would be a bad move he would be better off staying and go after others to join him he still has it he needs A lot of help

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be a bad move he would be better off staying and go after others to join him he still has it he needs A lot of help

It would be a bad move to join the team who had the best regular season record this year? Most of their losses coming from the 1st part of the season because they were missing chris paul? the same team that was winning west conf finals 3-2 until CP3 got injured?

Lebron joining Houston is a smart move if he wants to win without having to play over 35 mins a night and killing himself doing all the work.

It would be complete dominant destruction if he joined the Rockets.

If they can make it work out salary wise.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be a bad move to join the team who had the best regular season record this year? Most of their losses coming from the 1st part of the season because they were missing chris paul? the same team that was winning west conf finals 3-2 until CP3 got injured?

Lebron joining Houston is a smart move if he wants to win without having to play over 35 mins a night and killing himself doing all the work.

That's what I've been saying, but there are so many options given the fa market this off season. Think houston is the best option, and also the best fit.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He will need to opt into his final year of contract and get traded to Houston for it to work. Ryan Anderson has a nice fat contract that they can use. Probably have to get rid of 2 smaller pieces too in trade and Rockets would not be able to match any offer for Capella he is RFA rumor has it PHX will offer him a boatload.
Of course Cavs have to agree to trade don't see why they won't as he can walk for nothing but you never know Dan Gilbert has been known to not make right decision a lot.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He seems like the type of player that will play well into his late 30s/early 40s. If he does, odds are after this run he will likely make with a powerhouse team, he would probably go back to Cleveland to play out and retire there. That said, Gilbert would be smart to let him do as he pleases for now because regardless of how much lbj has slowed down by then, it would still make a huge amount of money for him/cleveland.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
12 shots through 3 quarters when you're the best player on the planet, your team is shooting under 35 percent and you're shooting 50 percent, in a elimination game, while you're at home..... what???

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 shot through 8 minutes of the 4th quarter, with all the above situations still. I don't understand that.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a bit of respect for lbj there... I don't care about how bad you're losing, or risk of injury, or any of that. He didn't even play the last 4 minutes, he took as many shots in the game as hood did. I'd be embarrassed if I were a cavs fan. Not because of a sweep, but how it all happened.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Warriors team is such an unfair team, I have no idea how anyone right now besides the Rockets can compete with them.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron sees the writing on the wall, he is definitely moving to a different team, the question is which team.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are saying lbj hurt his hand after game 1 by punching a blackboard in the locker room. Kinda adds up given how crazy he had been playing, then all of a sudden rather passive by normal standards. I hate how it's always reported after the fact though because it comes off as excuses and borderline sore loser stuff.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are saying lbj hurt his hand after game 1 by punching a blackboard in the locker room. Kinda adds up given how crazy he had been playing, then all of a sudden rather passive by normal standards. I hate how it's always reported after the fact though because it comes off as excuses and borderline sore loser stuff.

Him hurting his hand is the main reason the Cavs could not steal a game or two. But even if he was fully healthy, the Cavs did not have enough firepower to overcome the Warriors.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to GSW. As much as I dont like them they are by far the best team in the league, I still can't believe rockets push them to 7 games .LeBron with his excuses again it will be fun offseason and hope my Celtics can win it all next year.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Congrats to GSW they are champs they got lucky with CP3 injury and some favorable call from refs but they were most talented in NBA currently.

LBJ injury did not change anything in series. Series was over after the JR blunder. in game 1 I understand why he do let anyone know about injury GSW would have went after his hand in particular one Draymond Green and try and injure him even more. Case in point last night Livingston "accidentally" poked him in the eye again. I have watched almost every playoff this year and no one else got poked in the eye.

It was a great playoff run by Cavs given the situation, we defied the odds and made it to the NBA finals, we were written off since before playoffs started and in both Pacers and Celtics series.

Things are going to get interesting at end of month. Should be a very intriguing off season. Quite a few big names can be on move.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to GSW they are champs they got lucky with CP3 injury and some favorable call from refs but they were most talented in NBA currently.

LBJ injury did not change anything in series. Series was over after the JR blunder. in game 1 I understand why he do let anyone know about injury GSW would have went after his hand in particular one Draymond Green and try and injure him even more. Case in point last night Livingston "accidentally" poked him in the eye again. I have watched almost every playoff this year and no one else got poked in the eye.

It was a great playoff run by Cavs given the situation, we defied the odds and made it to the NBA finals, we were written off since before playoffs started and in both Pacers and Celtics series.

Things are going to get interesting at end of month. Should be a very intriguing off season. Quite a few big names can be on move.

If only that game one went differently we could have had a very different series.

I am very curious to see what Lebron is going to do regarding his future.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I like basketball, this series really showcases the talent disparity that exists in the league today. Lebron, love him or hate him, basically ended up playing the Warriors by himself. Even as arguably the best player in the NBA and putting up some of the statistical best games in finals history he was playing these games alone against a team that is so deep and so talented at every position. Congrats to the Warriors for winning but seeing them play all season, I think most people knew they'd be taking it down and I don't think there's a team that has enough talent to stop them unless some big name players all move to the same team this offseason. It'll be an interesting offseason full of analysts playing where's Lebron going but I would be shocked if he stays in Cleveland without a serious roster overhaul.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Congrat to GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS for the title! They are simple the best. Durant, Curry, Thompson, Green and the others players are really great warriors! They shot from every position and that is hard to defend.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heeeeeeeeeee won my team another one but keep it that way