NBA Playoffs 2018

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is of course a god. But basketball is a team game. Gsw simply throws them. There will be a bad day for one, there are at least 2 more good snipers. I think the series will end 4-0 or 4-1

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically golden state warriors is the better team and can play at a high level but lebron james is the best individual player out of the two teams.

Golden state essentially wins because it takes more than one player to win.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
because it takes more than one player to win.

That's obviously not true. The Cavs are in the Finals after all. :p

But yes it probably takes more than one guy to beat the Warriors. Especially when you have a teammate who can't keep track of the score.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
luck really has been in GSW favor.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
TT flagrant downgraded to Flagrant 1 he was however fined 25K for his little spat with Draymond.

No suspension for Love. He will play I hope Lue puts him on the bench though he is a liability on defense.

Klay is still limping badly but he says he will play GSW have him listed as questionable will know tomorrow b4 game if he plays.

Iggy is expected to be out. GSW listed him as doubtful.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Game two of the finals tonight, it's going to be a good game. Let's just hope that they allow the players to detect the game and not the refs like in most of the playoffs. ....

MeSayBeauxm

MeSayBeauxm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the battle of the "hold-my-beer-Bron/KD/Steph-I'm-the-best-player-alive" guys, the score is:

Swaggy P - 1, JR - 0

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 1 was ridiculous. I honestly think it's going to suck the life out of the energy Lebron needs to carry this team to victory. That was really a game they should have won.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 1 was ridiculous. I honestly think it's going to suck the life out of the energy Lebron needs to carry this team to victory. That was really a game they should have won.
the officials refused to allow cleveland to win game 1. not even joking. it was disgusting.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I hope so

Game two of the finals tonight, it's going to be a good game. Let's just hope that they allow the players to detect the game and not the refs like in most of the playoffs. ....

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight is a must win for Cavs, I can't see them winning all three in Cleveland

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We lost again tonight Cavs played well except for JR he played like garbage. We kept it close through 3 quarters until Steph shoot us out of the building in 4th.

Loads of things to be encouraged by as a Cavs fan although we lost both games at Oracle. Just got handle our business at the Q on Wed & Fri.

Refs were awful again heavily skewed to GSW early. I cannot believe some of the things that they miss tonight. Refereeing is a tough job and most times when they miss calls it is because they are not in good position to see it. But tonight it is like damn they are right there, play is right in front of them, what are they watching?

To add insult to injury Ty Lue got hit with a T for one rant about a missed called while Draymond is out there cursing out officials every other play and gets no punishment. Double standard as Jeff on commentary put it.

GSW luck will run out soon.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't see the Cavs winning 4 out of 5 against this GS squad, only if a significant injury occurs. The Cavs don't have enough firepower without that second guy to shoulder the load and give Lebron some breathing room.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GSW will probably be able to get to the finals the next 3+ years, I really think the Rockets blew the best chance to dethrone them

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Cavs are done. I think Lebron is definitely the most gifted basketball player of all time but not nearly the greatest. I hope the Cavs can make it a series but I have the warriors in 5 maybe 4. Hope 2 different teams make the finals next year but we all know gsw will be there again .

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

Wow, they sure do know how to put on a show. I ever never seen a team play so good when they are on. That Curry is truly amazing !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haters going to hate but its all about kd and the warriors its done in 5 max

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I like the GSW they are really the best. Le Bron can not play alone against them. Curry is so unreal player!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Dream Team

Golden State Warrios is the real Dream Team!What a fantastic basketball team.The best of all times.

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cavs were done after game 1. That just sucked the life out of them after Lebron played his heart out. They might win 1 game but this series is done unfortunately.

Imagine this team with some decent players. Yeah they have Kevin Love but thats it. Rest of the players are below average starters. Seeing one interview with Lebron by Rachel Nicols, it seems like Lebron is gone after game 4 or 5.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to repeat the finals in 2016!

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the true finals was the semis. it would of been all rockets if cp3 didnt get injured as he was already playing at around 50%.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 2 matches with high probability you can write about the champion
I would like to see in Houston final, unfortunately I did not have enough for them