Chips
Curry is back watch out NBA when he is full strength they are hard to beat

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worriors in 5, max 6 althoug I would like Rockets to advance. we need win today so CfFstarts Sunday.Hope we beat LeBron but it will be though.C us rise!!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unders are hot with horrible shooting

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say Golden State in six, too. And Cleveland in 5, although I love Tatum of the Celtics as he's from St.Louis.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
nbaplayoffschedule.gif

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
What's everyone predictions?

Mine are:
Rockets in 7
Cavs in 5

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden state in 5 or 6, Harden will choke eventually. :)I hope boston gets past the cavs but the way lebron is playing he can beat them single-handedly. LOL

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want Rockets to win it so bad.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm ready to see these NBA conference series. It should be a good series for the east and west but I think the true excitement will be watching the Warriors and the Rockets. I'm going for the Warriors. ......it's raining 3'sssssss!!!!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rockets in 7

Boston in 7

Western Conference Finals will be a 3 fest for sure! Glad to see Harden tired and act human for once in Game 5 vs Utah. The Rockets with better depth than in seasons past and home court advantage should make this series a barn burner.

Eastern Conference Finals will be a battle as well. Boston has not lost at home yet in these playoffs. Will Cleveland break the streak? I am not convinced they can. I like the coaching, the heart and tenacity of this Celtic team right now. I am going for the upset in this series.

M

michael conley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from the state of Maine .I see the Celtics getting by the Cleveland Cavs. After that I think they are a bit weak for the other teams love the Celtics young team they will be stronger next year.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Raps coach Dwane Casey has been fired after been voted coach of the year by the other coaches earlier this week. Only move they could make as they cannot move most their players. Does this make them a better team next year I don't think so.

I would have kept Casey and look to move their most valuable asset in Derozan.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sixers looked good for a young team. Next year could be our time... the process.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is turning out the way I expected. I still see the Warriors over Cavs in 5 in the finals.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The eastern conference starts tonight and I'm debating on whether to watch the game or play poker tonight. When I try to do both I tend to sometimes make mistakes.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The eastern conference starts tonight and I'm debating on whether to watch the game or play poker tonight. When I try to do both I tend to sometimes make mistakes.

Play low stakes and watch ecf, win-win!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It' time we make Lebron leave Cleveland again. Let's go BOSTON.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion Cleveland will easily go into finals... Second semi will be interesting... But i think that GS will win finals if they get there easy, but if Houston goes into finals i think Cleveland win be champs..

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The king got a royal beat down in game one of the eastern conference yesterday. If the cavs don't make adjustments in game two it can be a no-show for them in the finals this year....yes!.....a person can only dream. ..lol

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't believe anyone thought Rockets can beat Warriors, as much as i don't like them they will win this year unles Durat or Curry get's injures and they would still be favorites.Hope Celtics win tonaight.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's game two tonight for the cavs and celtics, let's see if LeBron can tie the series or if they will be playing game three down 0-2....
Let's go celtics. ....:fight:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Rockets went too much isolation. They need to move the ball a little more to get easier 3pt shots. They have to be hitting 3's to beat GSW. The Bearded one played great but he can't keep playing so much iso, he will tire and break down.

Game plan was good overall they limited Steph and went after him in the second on the defensive side they need to do this earlier in the game roast his behind in pick n roll action he picked up 5 fouls in second half he cannot defend a lick.

KD and Klay was hot but I did not mind the looks they were getting for most part they just shot better than the defense.

Rockets need to rain some 3's in game 2, must win game for them.