NBA Playoffs 2018

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cavs should have won this game, Played our game in first half. Just lost focus and momentum in second. Missed critical open 3s in fourth and BB was on fire hitting 7 3s including a critical 30 footer at end of shot clock. Good signs for Cavs with other players chipping in especially on the road. The more the Cavs play the better they will get.

Both other home teams won tonight both far more one-sided than Cavs-Pacers game. Wizards beat the Raptors at home Beal/Wall showed up, Wizards are an excellent team at home. Bucks beat Celtics as well.
who are these other players who showed up for cle? the bench had 22 points...they averaged like 47 in the regular season. the stage is too big for these guys.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hill had 9 in first quarter Love had a good first half had about 14 or so. Hood made a couple buckets, Korver did not score but was putting effort out there diving on floor, Swish defended his heart out.

who are these other players who showed up for cle? the bench had 22 points...they averaged like 47 in the regular season. the stage is too big for these guys.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be supporting a single Canadian NBA team - Raptors, I hope they have the strength and luck to become champions. But it will make it very difficult against teams how Houston and GSW.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like i said no point of playing eastern conference no one can challenge Gsw or Houston.Cavs aren't close to the team that was destroyed in finals last year, they miss Irving so bad. Bucks played realy good, Thon Maker:D:eek: was huge for them.Raptors and Wizards is coin flip if wizards can take game 4 it will be 7 game series. Bojan Bogdanović :cool::adore:.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be shocked if Lebron loses in round one. This isn't a team that should be deep enough to knock the Cavs out

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hill had 9 in first quarter Love had a good first half had about 14 or so. Hood made a couple buckets, Korver did not score but was putting effort out there diving on floor, Swish defended his heart out.
there is two halves in a bball game.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HOUSTON

Playful thinks:eek::eek: the Rockets are the team for all to beat , that's for sure

D

dimag325

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston

Make it rain! Houston going to run hot right through these playoffs!

D

dimag325

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not going to be easy...

Either way - No title this year. LA next year....

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am extremely annoyed with how bad Eric Gordon is shooting in the playoffs. Please stop playing him.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am extremely annoyed with how bad Eric Gordon is shooting in the playoffs. Please stop playing him.

He can be a legit difference maker in the playoffs. You can't sit one of your best players, shooters get hot and cold. If it was the WCF or Finals and the Rockets were in danger of elimination I would consider it, but right now you need to roll with him and let him shoot his way out of it.

Would you sit Harden if he had a couple of off nights shooting?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playful thinks:eek::eek: the Rockets are the team for all to beat , that's for sure

They haven't won anything yet. They are an amazing team, that's for sure, but at the end of the day you just need to have a strong team defense that can limit the amount of damage that Harden and CP3 does.

Of course that is easier said than done.

But I still do not see how the Rockets can deal with the Warriors, especially if Curry comes back in any way close to 90% full health.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He can be a legit difference maker in the playoffs. You can't sit one of your best players, shooters get hot and cold. If it was the WCF or Finals and the Rockets were in danger of elimination I would consider it, but right now you need to roll with him and let him shoot his way out of it.

Would you sit Harden if he had a couple of off nights shooting?

Can't sit Harden ofcourse. But right now I think they should give Gerald Green more minutes than Gordon. Anderson was shooting well for just coming back. Also the absence of Moute perimeter defence is showing. Ariza and Tucker have been weak offensively. But their defence is strong. I hope they can turn it around because this game was painful to watch. They had Wolves number all season I believe. No reason to start sleeping now.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't sit Harden ofcourse. But right now I think they should give Gerald Green more minutes than Gordon. Anderson was shooting well for just coming back. Also the absence of Moute perimeter defence is showing. Ariza and Tucker have been weak offensively. But their defence is strong. I hope they can turn it around because this game was painful to watch. They had Wolves number all season I believe. No reason to start sleeping now.

Gerald Green is the epitome of streaky, I wouldn't want him on the starting lineup on a contender, off the bench is fine for him.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Celtics lost to Bucks after coming back from down 20 :(.Huge game by Brown, and then he for some reason goes for a quick bucket with 45 seconds left gets fouled but no call bucks hit three next posesion.Didnt get why Celtics go to Morris when he was cold all game they should go to one Rozier,Brown or Tatum for three to win it, bad call by Stevens. Pacers playing hero ball last 5 min cost them a game they will lose this series for sure.Raptors turn into playoff Raptors:D

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good game last night for the cavs. Tied up at 2 apiece but I'm still pulling for the pacers, LeBron has to play the whole game and I don't think that they will get too far with with him having to do that.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eventually the Cavs supporting cast will start to hit shots and play well offensively. The more games they play the better they will become.

Everyone on tv is starting to write us off. Many are saying we will not get out of first round. In a couple of weeks time they will go back to saying to East is weak.

My prediction for Cavs:

Beat Pacers in 6
Sweep Tortonto next round
Beat Celtics in conference final in 5 games
Finals - idk, got to see who comes out from West

I think the beat Indiana in 7. I am not confident in the next round.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron has to play too many minutes and score too much to win it all, they may get pass the pacers but but they can lose in the conference match, they may be burnt out.

I don't disagree but the east if the a raptors lose is open for anyone. Pretty easy path to the finals compared to the west.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Update from Sunday:

Cavs win. Another game yet another starting line up or 3rd in 4 games so far and 33rd of year. We played well good contribution from Clarkson, Hood and Nance in first half. Crucial contribution from Kover in 2nd half which carried us to win, it is nice to seem him back doing what he does (draining 3s) not been an easy time for him with the sudden passing of his younger brother not too long ago. We strguggled again in 3rd quarter but executed in crucial periods of 4th quarter and Pacers missed their shots.

Spurs beat Warriors Durant got no help his supporting cast went cold and Spurs just rallied did not want to get swept again. Series at 3-1 now but expect it to end next game at Oracle.

Wizards beat Raptors series even at 2-2. Derozan was excellent, Lowry was poor coming down stretch. Wall was good, Beal was excellent but he fouled out in 4th and gave Raps a great chance but they did not capitalize. Crucial game 5 coming up in Toronto must win for Raps. This series is a coin flip right now and has the potential to go the distance.

Bucks beat Celtics series now 2-2. Bucks should have won quite easily led huge for long stretches but fell apart somewhat and luckily got over line. Game sums up Celtics season not enough scoring but great coaching and defense keep them in games to end. Celtics has won so many games like this earlier in season was surprising to not see them pull off the victory.

Just two games on tonight very intersting games too.

Twolves host the Rockets. Rockets looking to gain control of series, Twolves looking to keep to tie things up and make it very interesting.

Jazz up 2-1 host the Thunder. Jazz looking to put themselves in great position to win series with a W tonight. This is really it for OKC this is a must win in a building that is tough to win in. We will see what their big 3 are made of.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rockets dropped 50 points in the 3rd quarter alone... That was amazing.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah houston finally exploded offensively in the playoffs. that last bucket hit the over 217.5 lol.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Celtics win today after they got robbed last game.Let's go Celtics.:party:

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was nice to see Ariza and Gordon finally show up on the offense. When the team is healthy and plays like this as a unit they are unstoppable.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was nice to see Ariza and Gordon finally show up on the offense. When the team is healthy and plays like this as a unit they are unstoppable.

I want to see both the Rockets and Warriors at full strength, that should be an absolutely phenomenal series to watch.