ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rockets all the way!

Houston needs to play better in these playoffs to have any chance of winning the title. Game 1 was not a good performance and improvement is needed.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
end of this year toronto and houston

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Rockets stay healthy I think they got it this year. Ariza, Tuckers, and Gordon' shooting in game 1 was terrible. Hopefully they can get back in their regular groove.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would surely work for me raptors in the finals ��

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Raptors played another great game tonight at home with Demar leading way. Same with Boston tonight Brown had 30 tonight and Rozier had 20 odd with good contributions from bench.

Both team are now up 2-0. These teams next game should be a test playing on road, role players tend to play better at home we will see what happens. Hoping for some good close games.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that the young Celtics are beating up the bucks. And it's good to see Toronto and their fortune change in the first round. Good coaching goes along way in ball. I hope someone can beat Golden State this year I am really rooting for the Rockets in the West. I think Harden is one of the better players of the game all time. He's really consistent and a good team player. But I'm a Celtics fan. I'm happy with Brad Stevens. And I'm happy the way the young guys are playing. Y'all are lucky Irving and Hayward are not playing it would be different for sure.

Interesting to see how it all plays out...

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good to actually see all the playoff teams with winning records.

I am not much of an NBA fan but will be pulling for anybody but Cavs/Warriors.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good to actually see all the playoff teams with winning records.

I am not much of an NBA fan but will be pulling for anybody but Cavs/Warriors.
Sorry to bother you , do you watch baseball to give some betting tips?

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still going for the warriors.... but the rockets are a very good team right now.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs win tonight.

Positives - LBJ played like a man possessed. Korver had a good game, defense was good enough, Hood hit a few shots. Energy and effort was there diving for balls making extra defensive rotation. Rebounding was good.

Negatives - Love played poorly again then twisted an ankle, tweeked his is knee and probably dislocated his thumb. Not sure of his status for next games. Offense looked bad everyone struggled except for those mentioned in positives above. George Hill was poor again he was foul trouble. We probably give him more go in his hometown next game then move him to bench.

Jazz beat OKC I did not watch game, It was close early when I switched. From the box score OKC lead until 4th then Jazz won. Will probably watch replay/highlights tomorrow.

Rockets currently blowing out Twolves CP3 has finally showed up.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okc choked so bad in the 4th it was hard to watch. Great game by Lebron and great job by refs giving oladipo 2 offensive fouls in 1 min :puke::puke:

D

dab420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Okc choked so bad in the 4th it was hard to watch. Great game by Lebron and great job by refs giving oladipo 2 offensive fouls in 1 min :puke::puke:

Lebron finally looked like his normal. For a second I thought both OKC and the cars were gonna choke.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to bother you , do you watch baseball to give some betting tips?

I am pretty familiar with MLB. What kind of tips you need? I don't bet sports so may be wrong person to ask.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors played another great game tonight at home with Demar leading way. Same with Boston tonight Brown had 30 tonight and Rozier had 20 odd with good contributions from bench.

Both team are now up 2-0. These teams next game should be a test playing on road, role players tend to play better at home we will see what happens. Hoping for some good close games.

The east goes though Toronto in my opinion.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had houston beating cleveland in 5 in the finals before the playoffs started. everyone on the cavs looks bad besides lebron. not sure they get out of the 1st rd now.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Eventually the Cavs supporting cast will start to hit shots and play well offensively. The more games they play the better they will become.

Everyone on tv is starting to write us off. Many are saying we will not get out of first round. In a couple of weeks time they will go back to saying to East is weak.

My prediction for Cavs:

Beat Pacers in 6
Sweep Tortonto next round
Beat Celtics in conference final in 5 games
Finals - idk, got to see who comes out from West

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron has to play too many minutes and score too much to win it all, they may get pass the pacers but but they can lose in the conference match, they may be burnt out.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the Golden State game last night and it seems like it's going to come down to Golden state and Houston for the championship. Warriors are crazy deep.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now my money is on the Rockets unless Curry can come back and play like he can, a second round match up against Boston and Philly will be very interesting.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fan for the Warriors, I've always loved three-point shots.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Really impressed with Donovan Mitchell, I am not sure Jazz will beat Thunder but this dude is special. He has been the best player on the court which is really immpressive given the fact that there are 3 futre hall of famers on the court as well.

Props to Pelicans. Really the surprise team of playoff so far. The team has played great and allowed AD to just have to be normal and not have to do anything outrageous to win games. Their defense has been outstanding Mirotic had a great game 3 and who would have thought their backcourt would have outplayed Blazers one. Holiday and Playoff Rondo been spectacular.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go pacers, I'm pulling for the pacers in this round, sorry cavs fans

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs should have won this game, Played our game in first half. Just lost focus and momentum in second. Missed critical open 3s in fourth and BB was on fire hitting 7 3s including a critical 30 footer at end of shot clock. Good signs for Cavs with other players chipping in especially on the road. The more the Cavs play the better they will get.

Both other home teams won tonight both far more one-sided than Cavs-Pacers game. Wizards beat the Raptors at home Beal/Wall showed up, Wizards are an excellent team at home. Bucks beat Celtics as well.