Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Would love to see Slavia Prag to get points from Inter :p

Still open group for Chelsea, but most likely Ajax will be first in the group.

That Slavia player who slipped on half-way line to let Lukaku to go 1v1 with GK and give Inter 2:1 lead must be really thankful now. And now it's 4:1 lol ...
No complaints from me then cause i had small bet on Inter -1 AH @3.55 ...

E: Inter's fourth was ruled out for whatever reason but it didnt change anything

Last edited:
damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Slavia player who slipped on half-way line to let Lukaku to go 1v1 with GK and give Inter 2:1 lead must be really thankful now. And now it's 4:1 lol ...
No complaints from me then cause i had small bet on Inter -1 AH @3.55 ...

E: Inter's fourth was ruled out for whatever reason but it didnt change anything

Glad you won the bet. I also had one bet that there will be more then 3 goals on this one... but it was just a wish so I could mess around with my coworkers tomorrow they are big Inter fans :p

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Messi played very cool! He is in great condition this season

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Champions League so far without surprises, for 1 round to the end of the group stage, 8 participants of the play-offs have been determined. As a matter of fact it is 7 applicants for a victory this year, and Leipzig.
Atletico, Ajax and Chelsea, Napoli are also highly likely to join them. The odds are high for Shakhtar, and Borussia (Inter so far), more likely for Lyon than Zenith.
And Salzburg against Liverpool remains, if Salzburg win, they will reach the play-offs, knocking out Liverpool. Of course it will be very difficult, I imagine what excitement will be before the game in austria

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Petersburg Zenit leaves a chance to leave the group, the main thing is that it all depends on themselves, you need to win the final match. All the most interesting very soon.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So we'll have final groupgames on tuesday-wednesday before competion goes to winter break so they'd return somewhere in february ...

Group A: PSG won, Real second so nothing to see here
Group B: Bayern won, Spurs second so let's move on
Group C: City won but remaining 3 teams are still alive as only 2p separates this trio. Therefore if Donetsk wins at home vs Atalanta they are through if not then Zagreb has chance if they beat City at home ... So it's probably hardest situation for Atalanta considering they'd have to win in Ukraine and hope City reserve team dont lose in Croatia ...
Group D: Juventus have already won it so they probably send reserves to germany to give Leverkusen some hope. But still Atletico may have their problems but at home vs Lokomotiv anything except victory is probably not acceptable considering they haven't secured last 16 place ...
Group E: Napoli may have been quite average recently but win at home vs belgians will send them to next round no-matter-what happens in other game
Liverpool only needs draw in Austria to qualify but still it'd be quite hilarious if Red Bull team wins at home and therefore eliminates defending champions ..
Group F: Barca won it so they probably send weakened team to Italy ...
Considering Inter and Dortmund are currently level on points and are playing at home on tuesday then they definitely need to win here while hoping others do not ... Although for Inter it probably doesnt matter if they both win cause then nothing changes (not sure whether goal difference counts but if yes then maybe Dortmund goes to try win like 5:0 lol ...)
Group G: Atleast 1 Red Bull team is already in the next round so Zenit and Lyon are trying to join them.. Still Zenit visits Benfica while Lyon plays at home vs Leipzig so with Zenit-Lyon currently on 7p they definitely have no room for error ...
Group H: Chelsea is at home vs Lille so win would send them automatically through to next round. Ajax hosts Valencia so they only need draw while for their opponents it's must win game if they want to stay in CL instead of going to EL ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was surprised by the coefficients for Inter v Barcelona. But now it is clear Messi is not in Barcelona 's bid for the match. I 'm disappointed. Wanted to look at today 's Inter (what their real level is) against a strong Barcelona, without Messi it 's a different team. It 's not sporting. Borussia fans have the right to resent, especially if Inter wins and does it easily.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Group C: City won but remaining 3 teams are still alive as only 2p separates this trio. Therefore if Donetsk wins at home vs Atalanta they are through if not then Zagreb has chance if they beat City at home ... So it's probably hardest situation for Atalanta considering they'd have to win in Ukraine and hope City reserve team dont lose in Croatia ...
Group D: Juventus have already won it so they probably send reserves to Germany to give Leverkusen some hope. But still Atletico may have their problems but at home vs Lokomotiv anything except victory is probably not acceptable considering they haven't secured last 16 place ...

Ah, it would be cool to see Dinamo to beat City, but it will be tough mission even if City's comes out with second team.

I agree with you regarding Atletico, and they have not been at decent level lately. Juve had two bad games in Seria A, so it is definitely a hope for Leverkusen.

I would also like to see Crvena Zvezda to get out with a victory or at least the draw against Olympiakos to go to Euro League.

B

BlessYouSoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was surprised by the coefficients for Inter v Barcelona. But now it is clear Messi is not in Barcelona 's bid for the match. I 'm disappointed. Wanted to look at today 's Inter (what their real level is) against a strong Barcelona, without Messi it 's a different team. It 's not sporting. Borussia fans have the right to resent, especially if Inter wins and does it easily.

Barcelona without Messi is a completely different team. Therefore, Barcelona does not win the Champions League. The team playing from the one player - Messi.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Best of luck for Olympiacos vs Crvena Zvezda/Red Star team , let's gooo !!!!!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

It is normal for Messi to be protected and not play this game. The match with Inter has no stake for Barcelona which secured the 1st place in the group. Inter instead have to fight and win to qualify.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, today the final round of the Champions League group stage will begin, and on Monday, December 16, the draw for the 1/16 stage of the tournament awaits us

B

BlessYouSoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, today the final round of the Champions League group stage will begin, and on Monday, December 16, the draw for the 1/16 stage of the tournament awaits us
Eight teams have already secured a way out of the group. Eight teams have already flown 100 percent. For the remaining sixteen teams there will indeed be a final round. :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long ago there were no sensations in the Champions League. I want a sensation!
Last year, the future Champions League winner -- Liverpool struggled to get out of the group. Maybe Salzburg will create a miracle today and beat Liverpool. I wait

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Long ago there were no sensations in the Champions League. I want a sensation!
Last year, the future Champions League winner -- Liverpool struggled to get out of the group. Maybe Salzburg will create a miracle today and beat Liverpool. I wait

What would be sensation for you then ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, Zenit showed everyone the real level of Russian football and the Russian Premier League.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight i wouldn't be surprised if match where teams donth have nothing to play for (Bayern vs Tottenham) will be way more intresting than game where both sides have still (not so) realistic chance to qualify (Donetsk vs Atalanta) :rolleyes:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would be sensation for you then ...
Yesterday there was a mini sensation. Valencia defeated Ajax in Amsterdam. Hardly anyone was willing to give such a prediction.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit is not worthy to continue its path in European competitions. I feel sorry for Ajax. I remember how their condemn in the match against Chelsea.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, Zenit showed everyone the real level of Russian football and the Russian Premier League.

don’t understand how you write this: as a frustrated fan of Russian football or are you sarcastically mocking ?! well it's up to you.
As for the level of the Russian league, there are no expectations from it. RPL clubs have played poorly in European competitions for 8–9 years, and this season is generally the worst. they will now say that something needs to be changed (blah blah blah), but I do not see any prospects, especially as long as there is a limit on foreign players

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
but I do not see any prospects, especially as long as there is a limit on foreign players

So you'd like to see typical russian club (who's playing in european competions) to have 10 foreigners in starting line-up right :rolleyes:
Foreign player limit is for a reason btw :damnmate:...

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don’t understand how you write this: as a frustrated fan of Russian football or are you sarcastically mocking ?! well it's up to you.
As for the level of the Russian league, there are no expectations from it. RPL clubs have played poorly in European competitions for 8–9 years, and this season is generally the worst. they will now say that something needs to be changed (blah blah blah), but I do not see any prospects, especially as long as there is a limit on foreign players

Russian football is still the bottom