Champions League 19/20

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You accurately noted the Russian team, they showed the results they need. Now we need stability, and the Russians are no different. Today they can win, and tomorrow they can lose everything else. So, let's wait and see what happens with the Russians
this is just my personal opinion, we are here for this and communicate to share them. The Russian Ministry of Education is a separate conversation, we can recall many European giants who underestimated us, including Barcelona and Real Madrid.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is such a day in the Champions League that in each match there is a clear favorite. Perhaps only Shakhtar vs. Dynamo Zagreb looks more equal. Otherwise 22.10 I do not expect sensations, but always something happens unexpected.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to see today a beautiful game and a lot of goals

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Donetsk escapes from defeat, Atletico wins Leverkusen Bayer minimally. all the most interesting are waiting for us to start soon.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus - Lokomotiv, a real battle awaits us

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man City - Atalanta
Indicative compositions:

Man City: Ederson - Cancelou, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendi - De Bruyne, Rodry, Gundogan - Marez, Aguero, Sterling

Atalanta: Gollini - Toloy, Jimcity, Masiello - Hatebour, De Roon, Freiler, Kastan - Gomezu, Malinovsky - Muriel

Will not play: Lyaport, Sane - Palomino, Chiaer

In doubt: Zinchenko

Interesting Facts:

- In 10 of the last 11 matches, Champions League scored at least two goals;

- City has won six of their last seven matches in the Champions League;

- Atalanta spent only two matches with the English, both times defeated Everton.

FORECAST 4: 1

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tottenham got a much needed win i think almost all the favs one today easy money

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im going to be cheering for Man City, Barcelona, Juventos, Liverpool and Real madrid and PSG. hope they make quarter finals

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I wrote, 22.10 all matches were predictable, and favorites won. I 'm sorry I 'm disappointed in the stakes and so I didn 't bet, but I think it was the most unfortunate day for bookmakers, in a long time.
But today in the Champions League everything is the opposite. Only Barcelona and Liverpool are clear favourites and should not at least lose. other matches---"on three results".

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There should be more unexpected results in the Champions League today than yesterday.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
St. Petersburg Zenit were the first to score a goal like the Moscow Club yesterday. A break we are ahead I hope our guys will be in shape and hold out I wish them good luck.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus - Lokomotiv, a real battle awaits us
Yesterday was a cool match, there were not enough forces for the players, the plan for the match almost worked.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
St. Petersburg Zenit were the first to score a goal like the Moscow Club yesterday. A break we are ahead I hope our guys will be in shape and hold out I wish them good luck.

Looks like Lokomotiv yesterday and Zenit today forgot to ask Atletico for help in terms of how to protect their lead ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit nothing to catch with such a game

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's terrible just why we don’t have such luck. I’ll hope that at least someone leaves the group, but there’s little chance.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Lokomotiv yesterday and Zenit today forgot to ask Atletico for help in terms of how to protect their lead ...
you’re wrong, Lokomotiv had a clear plan, they followed it and everything was perfectly banal, but there simply weren’t enough strength and several injured attacking players and Semin had to be replaced by the leftmost defender for 60 minutes, but there was no one to change from the injuries. Zenith there were two hundred percent moments that they did not realize they were not lucky.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
you’re wrong, Lokomotiv had a clear plan, they followed it and everything was perfectly banal, but there simply weren’t enough strength and several injured attacking players and Semin had to be replaced by the leftmost defender for 60 minutes, but there was no one to change from the injuries. Zenith there were two hundred percent moments that they did not realize they were not lucky.

Well there's still 3 games to go but both Zenit and Lokomotiv should be capable of getting atleast third place in their group ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit nothing to catch with such a game

I think that "Zenith" has a very equal group, and each of the teams lost, but the defeat of "Zenith" is not the worst, in guests besides.
Catching is something. Namely, they continue to fight for entry into the Champions League play offs and the chances are good.
And "Locomotive" has to hold the 3 place (League of Europe), too by forces.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that "Zenith" has a very equal group, and each of the teams lost, but the defeat of "Zenith" is not the worst, in guests besides.
Catching is something. Namely, they continue to fight for entry into the Champions League play offs and the chances are good.
And "Locomotive" has to hold the 3 place (League of Europe), too by forces.
Well. Even if they leave the group, what will they do next with a game like this??

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now the group stage is looking pretty familiar. It is almost the same as the past years and I don't see how it will change in the future.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit lost, it’s just terribly less likely. I was sick with all my heart for Inter but they missed the victory in Dortmund

the tour was over and everyone is silent, guys let's be more active everyone has a favorite sport team will unite us, for what this topic is needed it should be tops and not at the bottom of discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I wrote earlier Zenit with such a game has nothing to do in the champions league. This once again shows the real "power" of the RPL.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing for Zenith to play in the Champions League. My favorite team lost yesterday in germany, my heart is broken.Who is a fan of Inter click on like!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe there's only 1 game tonight where both sides have realistic chance of making it to last 16 (as they sit level on points) ... so hopefully it doesn't turn out as absolute snoozefest lol ... Zagreb vs Donetsk

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 1 half in Leipzig, which Zenith carried out well (but failed 2 half and lost the game), I wanted to believe that on the home field, Zenith will be able to compete, but they really lost on all articles. Now even 3 place in the group doesn 't seem real.
As for the real strength of the RPL, I never overestimated it. In my opinion the strength of the RPL, has been killing the limit on legionaries for many years.