Champions League 19/20

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s a fiasco bro. The Moscow Lokomotiv had every chance at least not to lose that I don’t know what was missing; on the whole, they looked not bad, a 1-2 defeat on their field was played by a class of teams.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 1 half in Leipzig, which Zenith carried out well (but failed 2 half and lost the game), I wanted to believe that on the home field, Zenith will be able to compete, but they really lost on all articles. Now even 3 place in the group doesn 't seem real.
As for the real strength of the RPL, I never overestimated it. In my opinion the strength of the RPL, has been killing the limit on legionaries for many years.
when money ceases to rule in RPL and real talents can break through then our clubs will play differently, progress is already in the face, a lot of young people are playing in the starting lineup. but there is a minus and then they are all eager to play for foreign clubs

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Loco indeed pity. Played well and missed at the end.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea and Ajax showed a crazy battle. I'm sorry the referee stepped in and handed out red cards.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Chelsea and Ajax showed a crazy battle. I'm sorry the referee stepped in and handed out red cards.

Well it was pure entertainment right :)

However i doubt we rarely see ref allowing to play on and whenever game stops coming back to that previous incident while handing out (red) cards ...

I believe there was kinda similar situation in european qualifiers some years ago or whatever ...
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=RY0DD120slk"]Chris Baird red card in Northern ireland-Hungary - YouTube[/ame]

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when money ceases to rule in RPL and real talents can break through then our clubs will play differently, progress is already in the face, a lot of young people are playing in the starting lineup. but there is a minus and then they are all eager to play for foreign clubs

while I do not see Russian players eager to play for foreign clubs, there is a limit here that gives them an advantage (not on a sporting basis). if I understand correctly now a young player with a Russian passport costs as much (I mean his salary too) as a ready-made foreign master. and it is not yet known whether this "young talent" will become such a master. which inflates the budgets of clubs into unprofitability. and accordingly reduces competitive ability in European competition.
“Lokomotiv” no luck, this year they are better prepared for the Champions League.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

The most spectacular game of the competition, by far. Pity that the referee has broken the balance a little with the 2 red cards awarded slightly in my opinion. :icon_shak:icon_shak:icon_shak

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Chelsea is in complicated group Chelsea still needs to beat or draw Valencia and beat Lille home in order to qualify next stage

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is in complicated group Chelsea still needs to beat or draw Valencia and beat Lille home in order to qualify next stage
It is interesting to watch this group. Awesome Chelsea Ajax game! I think that Ajax will go further, the struggle for second place will be between Chelsea and Valencia.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel we are waiting for an interesting second part of the tournament

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rooting for Ajax again

I hope they don't let their big chance slip away again this year !

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
while I do not see Russian players eager to play for foreign clubs, there is a limit here that gives them an advantage (not on a sporting basis). if I understand correctly now a young player with a Russian passport costs as much (I mean his salary too) as a ready-made foreign master. and it is not yet known whether this "young talent" will become such a master. which inflates the budgets of clubs into unprofitability. and accordingly reduces competitive ability in European competition.
“Lokomotiv” no luck, this year they are better prepared for the Champions League.
this is the logic. I do not argue with you, I just express my thoughts.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is interesting to watch this group. Awesome Chelsea Ajax game! I think that Ajax will go further, the struggle for second place will be between Chelsea and Valencia.
I thought Chelsea would be difficult this season. But they manage in the championship and in the Champions League. I think Valencia will go to the league of Europe, they have games with Chelsea and Ajax, very high probability of loss of points.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes. Everything will be decided only in the last round.

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool are on course for a second successive League title

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool are on course for a second successive League title
it's too early to talk about this, there are many people who are ready to argue with you. Barcelona and Juventus, for example, Real Madrid also picked up the pace, there are many aspirants this year.

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Break on game teams ends, waiting for new games!

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that Real Madrid is coming back this season with the strongest team than last season. There are new young players with high speed and good technic.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that Real Madrid is coming back this season with the strongest team than last season. There are new young players with high speed and good technic.

Here today and let 's see if it is, Real v PSG. Real lost PSG two months ago 3:0. Now they gained sports uniform, but such rival as PSG they didn t have.
I will watch Locomotive vs. Bayer, hopefully a positive result for Locomotive.
And of course, the Juventus match against Atletico stands out.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Here today and let 's see if it is, Real v PSG. Real lost PSG two months ago 3:0. Now they gained sports uniform, but such rival as PSG they didn t have.
I will watch Locomotive vs. Bayer, hopefully a positive result for Locomotive.
And of course, the Juventus match against Atletico stands out.

Nah we all know that Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb is the only game tonight where both sides have something to play for (place in round of 16) :cool:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah we all know that Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb is the only game tonight where both sides have something to play for (place in round of 16) :cool:
There are theoretical chances, but the game is not called an "exhibition" for the Champions League. Theoretically there are also chances of Bayer or Locomotive))). There is still the third place -- a permit to the league of Europe, too important. So everyone has a lot to play for, let alone prestige and bonuses.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are theoretical chances, but the game is not called an "exhibition" for the Champions League. Theoretically there are also chances of Bayer or Locomotive))). There is still the third place -- a permit to the league of Europe, too important. So everyone has a lot to play for, let alone prestige and bonuses.

Lokomotiv better dont let me down (cause they've this former Levadia player lol) and i even made some bets on their game ...

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paris Saint-Germain woke up 10 minutes before the end of the match with Real Madrid.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I wish all Barcelona fans victory. Today is a difficult match with Borussia. The match will begin in 15 minutes. Calm to the players of Barcelona. Messi, please take a double😎

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would love to see Slavia Prag to get points from Inter :p

Still open group for Chelsea, but most likely Ajax will be first in the group.