Champions League 19/20

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Liverpool will be hard to beat Atletico !!!

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, well done Atletico
Playing ball till the last whistle. Morata and Llorente played excellent in overtime, good pressure on Liverpool back line. Deserved victory and good game

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Impressive the bump that gave the athletic madrid in liverpool court. Congratulations to the athletic supporters. I'm glad for the "cholo" simeone that is Argentine. :cool:

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the result of Liverpool Atletico would have been different with Allison playing instead of Adrian San Miguel. This remebered me when Karius made the mistakes against Real Madrid

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agrees that Liverpool 's goalkeeper did not play at the level of the Champions League, Atletico 's goalkeeper Jan Oblak did well on the contrary (although there were some fuss or nervous moments at him). Nevertheless in extra time, Atlético won 1:3, better so than post-match pinalti.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will miss Liverpool this season...

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thing it's just a matter of time when will the Champions league will be postphoned due to corona virus. NBA is already cancelled...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thing it's just a matter of time when will the Champions league will be postphoned due to corona virus. NBA is already cancelled...

I think there will be a pause in the Champions League soon. In my opinion, in vain they raise such a panic, but you cannot buy health for any money.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will be a pause in the Champions League soon..
At the moment, UEFA is also thinking about how to complete the matches of the 1/8 finals and hold the quarterfinals. UEFA continues to consider options for the remaining Champions League and Europa League matches in the context of the coronavirus pandemic. It is reported that one of the ideas is to hold games in the "Final four" format - it is used in basketball and handball. The essence of the format is to hold the final stage with the participation of four teams in the Olympic system. At the same time, the clubs meet each other once and all games are held in the same city.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
At the moment, UEFA is also thinking about how to complete the matches of the 1/8 finals and hold the quarterfinals. UEFA continues to consider options for the remaining Champions League and Europa League matches in the context of the coronavirus pandemic. It is reported that one of the ideas is to hold games in the "Final four" format - it is used in basketball and handball. The essence of the format is to hold the final stage with the participation of four teams in the Olympic system. At the same time, the clubs meet each other once and all games are held in the same city.

I guess we'll have to wait 'til to see what their decision is ... Hopefully cancelling events is the last possible option for them ... I believe in that part of Asia where all this started is slowly going back to normal life so i'd imagine same happens in europe aswell soon ... otherwise it'd be kinda shame if CL, EL, EURO's are cancelled but in april-may there's not too many cases about infected people ...

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess you have to wait, nobody knows exatly what is going to happen.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess we'll have to wait 'til to see what their decision is ... Hopefully cancelling events is the last possible option for them ... I believe in that part of Asia where all this started is slowly going back to normal life so i'd imagine same happens in europe aswell soon ... otherwise it'd be kinda shame if CL, EL, EURO's are cancelled but in april-may there's not too many cases about infected people ...
4 months have passed since the virus was born. I don't think there will be any relief in July. In China, it may be so. But not in Europe.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They did everything right. We will wait a month and then continue.

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the summer, you just need to complete all the games you haven't played. I think the virus will have receded by now.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion with the world of sports is that it is very lamnetable, sporting events there have been suspended by the coronavirus pandemic, but the suspension is made for the health of athletes and sports fans.

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it is tough for everyone. For the players for the fans as well. Some people says the show must go on some of them says safety first. Not an easy question...