Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The home victories of both clubs yesterday, I expected victory from Dortmund, but I couldn’t predict the defeat of Liverpool. There was a pause in the championship of England, I expect, today we will see how Man City plays, I think Real will win a landslide victory.

Today you only see Man City playing vs Real on playstation cause they are playing West Ham instead ...

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund are a strong team this seazon. M. City can be favour but after that problems of the club,,,is hard...and btw Liverpool is the best watever happend......YNWA

it will be funny if Atletico will kick Liverpool off. They have really good chances

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atletico winning 1-0 by scoring early and dropping deep had crossed my mind before the game. That 442 low-block high intensity with the right applications can be very hard on Liverpool and Atletico might knock them out, but the 2nd leg is at Anfield, it will be more difficult for Atm than for Liverpool.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Atletico winning 1-0 by scoring early and dropping deep had crossed my mind before the game. That 442 low-block high intensity with the right applications can be very hard on Liverpool and Atletico might knock them out, but the 2nd leg is at Anfield, it will be more difficult for Atm than for Liverpool.

If Atletico could have won 2:0 or 3:0 then it'd be more diffcult for them yes cause in that case Liverpool would have nothing to lose and probably storms into attack from first min ...

Since it's not the case i'd imagine it's actually harder for Liverpool cause they know they cant storm into attack straight away + they may easily need to score 3 goals to make sure Atletico dont have any chance to knock them out (on awaygoals) ...

However yeah it's intresting to see which streak is going to end few weeks time
A. Atletico loses for the first time under Simeone CL knockout match to team which dont have Ronaldo ...
B. Liverpool loses first 2-leg european match under Klopp

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atalanta is playing in the Champions League for the first time. The team showed the most spectacular football among all.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Atalanta is playing in the Champions League for the first time. The team showed the most spectacular football among all.

They aren't still going as far as Ajax last season which is quite shame :rolleyes:

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They aren't still going as far as Ajax last season which is quite shame :rolleyes:

Well maybe Atalanta plays leipzig on QF and who knows, they can make it to the SF as Ajax did last year!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today you only see Man City playing vs Real on playstation cause they are playing West Ham instead ...
I apologized for confusing. Before writing a post last week I met a friend who misinformed me because of this, I was mistaken. That day there was no time to write and then forgot. We can discuss this match this week

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know why, but I believe that Napoli will give a fight at least in the home game of Barcelona. We’ll see tomorrow.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don’t know why, but I believe that Napoli will give a fight at least in the home game of Barcelona. We’ll see tomorrow.

Yeah why not. After all they did beat Liverpool at home and Barca is definitely weaker defensively ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The bookies put the away teams as favorites to win in all 4 of this weeks matches :confused:
I can't see any match to go 'easy' in the favor of the visitors:
  • At Stamford Bridge, Chelsea never loses easily and is Bayern's form so good that they have only odds around 1.75 :confused: I mean, they concede goal/-s pretty much every game, even last place team in Bundesliga scored 2 goals this weekend against them and if not for a late goal from Lewa the visitors would have taken 1 point....
  • I see that other members here also see Napoli as a potential threat to Messi & Co... it won't be a surprise IMO if the hosts win this one as Barca had 1 good performance so far since Setien took charge and it was because Messi scored 4 goals... I'm not a fan of placing bets just because a player might have a good or bad performance and it seems like Barca is more dependent than ever on this 'God' player
  • Juve has a way better squad and team in general than Lyon but like in Chelsea vs Bayern game, is it that big of a difference between the teams that the bookies give odds around 1.90 for the visitors :confused: .
  • At Santiago Bernabeu, Real lost 1 match this season and it was a match from Copa del Rey where Zidane rested many key-players... The hosts might not be in their best form but it's never easy to get anything from a visit in Madrid
Some suggestions:
  • Chelsea vs Bayern BTS@ 1.57
  • Napoli vs Barca BTS@ 1.61
  • Lyon vs Juve CR7 to score@ 2.10
  • Real vs Man City BTS@ 1.53
//BTS- both teams to score
GL all with your bets :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The bookies put the away teams as favorites to win in all 4 of this weeks matches :confused:
I can't see any match to go 'easy' in the favor of the visitors

Bookies arent right all the time so that'd be positive sign ...
Obv Real at home as underdog is probably too good to be true ...

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona And Juventus will win. That's for sure. The other two games are pretty strong

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tomorrow there are two very interesting games.

Napoli - Barcelona and Chelsea - Bayern Munich. IMO there are strong possibilitites to see two away victories on both games.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow there are two very interesting games.

Napoli - Barcelona and Chelsea - Bayern Munich. IMO there are strong possibilitites to see two away victories on both games.

Barca and Bayern havent been that great on the road this season and neither of them doesnt need win that much either as long as they score awaygoal(s) ...

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really look forward to the Napoli Barcelona match. In it, I expect a very large number of goals, at home Neapolitans are animals.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is still holding an unconvincing season. but they know how to get together for an important game and I hope that today there will be such a match. I look forward to a 2-1 victory for Chelsea. Of course Bayern looks stronger today, but I would like everything to be decided in the second match.
Napoli vs Barcelona. I’m waiting for a lot of goals so that both teams catch courage.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I really look forward to the Napoli Barcelona match. In it, I expect a very large number of goals, at home Neapolitans are animals.

Napoli vs Barcelona. I’m waiting for a lot of goals so that both teams catch courage.

Expecations can always be high lol ... what if this game stays goalless ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea was unable to show anything yesterday. There are practically no chances to exit in 1/4

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just sad how Bayern knockedout Chelsea so easily...⚽️⚽️⚽️

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Chelsea was unable to show anything yesterday. There are practically no chances to exit in 1/4

Who would have thought that this game only ends 0:3!?! Nice match by Munich and also congrats to Chelsea for losing only 0:3 and gaining respect for the PL again.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona did not play the best match, won back during the match, as a result, they split the world. Napoli retains all chances in the return match to go further.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I will root for Real Madrid I hope Zidane will be able to find a solution to personnel problems.