Champions League 19/20

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally, today will play the most interesting pair of 1/8 finals. Real v Manchester City. It seems that the position game (football chess to error) is waiting for us again. Let City score a goal in the first half to make the game brightly attacking.
Lyon and Juventus. I don 't believe Juventus will have a problem.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today will be a big game.......to be honest i think City will destroy R.M.....It is a italian refree on this match.........The refree is very important on this game.....If he will stop the gane like in the match Ath.M vs Liverpool ....he will destroy the game......respect for all teams fans...........YNWA

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real City 1-2. A beautiful game with a lot of dangerous moments as well as an excellent goalkeeper game.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real manchester city was just a great game. This match would have looked beautiful in the Champions League final.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real manchester city was just a great game. This match would have looked beautiful in the Champions League final.

Tottally agree. Kevin DeBruyne is going through a great period. He is magnificent. Since they are excluded from Champions Legue in the next 2 seasons, i hope they will win this year

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tottally agree. Kevin DeBruyne is going through a great period. He is magnificent. Since they are excluded from Champions Legue in the next 2 seasons, i hope they will win this year

I hope they go crashing out instead ;)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lyon showed an organized game in the Champions League. I was reminded of the times when Benzema played for the club.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City are in full order, now everyone who reaches the next round will pray they don 't get caught by City, before the final.
For me the unexpected result for Leon, they 're handsome, but Juventus is still the favourite.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
great game by man city to win still shocked liverpool lost

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two matches on Tuesday, Valencia is unlikely to be able to offer the Italians, great advantage. Tottenham should impose a fight in germany, it will be interesting.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Juventus wins the Champions League this year.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know it's too early to talk about it but that's my opinion

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is a bit fading in shape, Juventus did not do great.

Bayern and City currently favorites I think, but CL is always unpredictable.

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that CL 19/20 won't happen till this extreme circumstances with COVID 19 and the dramatic, panic effect that it is bringing to the world.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also guess it will not happen.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i think that CL 19/20 won't happen till this extreme circumstances with COVID 19 and the dramatic, panic effect that it is bringing to the world.

Wont happen? Yeah sure :rolleyes:
I doubt that this week's games are postponed etc - Juventus is basically the only team who's affected most atm and their homegame is next week ... guess it'll be played behind closed doors then (or not) ...

E: looks like PSG and Valencia games this week are played without spectators so these teams can also experience what Man City feels during every homegame ...

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today Valencia and Tottenham have nothing to lose, they have to go on attack, but still there is little chance of overall success. Tomorrow 's matches will be more interesting.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if this champions league will be completed or canceled:call2::drunken_s

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Valencia and Atalanta game is also without fans, since Bergamo is also part of the area affected with corona :(

Anyway it should be good game, looking forward to a lot of goals

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately Mourinho did not help Tottenham in the Champions League, the team's disgusting game.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leipzig and Atalanta advanced to the next round. It will be fun if the lot brings them to the 1/4 finals in one pair.
Today there will be 2 matches with more intriguing. It is difficult for me to make a forecast, perhaps in some match even there will be additional time. Both PSG and Borussia will be interesting to me further into the play-offs. In another game, a bit more of my sympathy on the Liverpool side, as a team with a brighter, more attacking game.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Leipzig and Atalanta advanced to the next round. It will be fun if the lot brings them to the 1/4 finals in one pair.
Today there will be 2 matches with more intriguing. It is difficult for me to make a forecast, perhaps in some match even there will be additional time. Both PSG and Borussia will be interesting to me further into the play-offs. In another game, a bit more of my sympathy on the Liverpool side, as a team with a brighter, more attacking game.

I hope that Liverpool and PSG both would win 3:2 tonight ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wonder if this champions league will be completed or canceled:call2::drunken_s
The matches under Champions League will be played in their entirety otherwise suspension of the games and its following rescheduling might establish a precedent to act accordingly with Euro-2020. Perhaps, UEFA will take (and taking) some measures to be on the safe side such as prohibit access to the stadiums for the fans on the date of game. The main point is response to be taken on the matter by the government of the countries plagued by coronavirus spread.
Keep in mind, this year Tokyo hosts the Summer Olympic Games in the end of July.
No way to postpone. Only fight and win against this virus!
Take care!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will destroy tonight Athletic if the referre is a normal one....Not fracturating the game.,,,YNWA