Champions League 19/20

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don’t understand how you write this: as a frustrated fan of Russian football or are you sarcastically mocking ?! well it's up to you.
As for the level of the Russian league, there are no expectations from it. RPL clubs have played poorly in European competitions for 8–9 years, and this season is generally the worst. they will now say that something needs to be changed (blah blah blah), but I do not see any prospects, especially as long as there is a limit on foreign players
I just state the facts. And once again I appeal to those who are responsible for Russian football. Stop wasting a lot of money on useless players and coaches, and invest better in children's football schools. And in 6-8 years, quality players will appear.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe draw is on monday for whatever reason ...

Group winners:
PSG, Bayern, Man City, Juventus, Liverpool, Barcelona, Leipzig, Valencia

Runner up's:
Real, Tottenham, Atalanta, Atletico, Napoli, Dortmund, Lyon, Chelsea

Teams who finished second in their group will be playing first match at home somewhere in february ...
As for the draw then Atalanta - Leipzig would be perfect so other favourites can knock eachother out lol :)

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Visca Barca ������

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m very sorry but this year Russian clubs are not competitive in Europe, I am ashamed of Russian football. I am sick of Valencia.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Round of 16 ...

Borussia Dortmund vs P$G
Real Madrid vs Manchester City
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Bayern
Lyon vs Juventus
Tottenham vs Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprisingly, Real in the 1/8 Champions League is not a favourite when it was?! Manchester City is more powerful now. A cool couple will be interesting to watch.
Liverpool vs. Atletico, another powerful confrontation. Liverpool are now strong, but once there should be a decline in their game, and matches in 2 months.
Chelsea v Bayern, Munich a clear favourite, hopefully Chelsea will overcome their decline in the game and it will be an equal confrontation.
Atalanta and Valencia can be congratulated on the lot.
PSG, Juventus and Barcelona are highly likely to win.
Tottenham and Leipzig are equal teams for today.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Barcelona is the favorite to win, their offensive potential is much higher than other teams, ball possession and of course the ingenious Lionel Messi.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep

i think Barca has the best chance ; they have so much talent on the field and on the bench as well !

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cheering for Valencia now, Cheryshev has reached a normal level, they definitely have nothing to lose.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think Barca has the best chance ; they have so much talent on the field and on the bench as well !
most likely your Barca will fly out in the spring from Napoli, and the real will pass Manchester City.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
most likely your Barca will fly out in the spring from Napoli, and the real will pass Manchester City.

Napoli will beat Barcelona - yeah like how they are supposed to do that :hmmmm2:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already miss the Champions League. I don 't think Napoli will be able to beat Barcelona out and even play with them at least in a draw, perhaps in Naples, but doubtful. I rather admit Chelsea will surprise and beat Bayern, or Borussia will surprise and kick PSG, but not Napoli.

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahha I am so happy that cit got banned..Cheaters get caught evendually.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, a lot of topics developed about the same event, yesterday I just watched I dug up one topic that was already at the very bottom without interest, today I go in for two to choose. Let's talk in one place and so little interest in the port is among people.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Napoli will beat Barcelona - yeah like how they are supposed to do that :hmmmm2:
wait and see Napoli got in good shape and strengthened the squad. This is a game and anything can happen.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have specific opinions about champions league i like to watch thats all just for fun :bebored:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Again, a lot of topics developed about the same event, yesterday I just watched I dug up one topic that was already at the very bottom without interest, today I go in for two to choose. Let's talk in one place and so little interest in the port is among people.

Yeah it's real mystery why people dont even check before making a thread to see whether this particular thread already exists lol :bebored:

Anyway let's have a closer look on Round of 16 then:

Dortmund vs PSG: 2 teams with great firepower so we might easily see hockey score here but on other hand i wouldn't be surprised if this pair offers least amount of goals. PSG to find themselves in next round.
Atletico vs Liverpool: yes Atletico havent been that good offensively this season but they are still decent enough defensively. I'm not too sure but allegedly Trippier, Gimenez and Felix are all supposed to miss first leg so that might easily affect them. Liverpool however have been superb this season but even they have struggled in some matches (like both vs Napoli) - and usually teams who dominate so heavily in domestic league tend to crash out in CL even faster ... Still i'm going to predict Liverpool to move 2 games closer towards elimination from CL
Atalanta vs Valencia:
Atalanta started slowly in CL as they first struggled against the 2 scariest teams of all - Zagreb and Donetsk but they still managed to get past groupstage.. Valencia isn't been too brilliant either but they have more european experience + are still unbeaten at home this season so that could suit them if they can get decent result on wednesday. My prediction: Valencia also moving 2 matches closer to get eliminated from CL
Tottenham vs Leipzig: I wouldn't mind Red Bull giving a helping hand here to see their team in next round but against Mourinho's team probably not...
Leipzig to move to next round (if Red Bull starts supporting Spurs players) ...
Chelsea vs Bayern:
Considering what Bayern have done against 2 other London teams then i wouldn't surprised if they grab couple away goals here... Bayern to go QF ...
Lyon vs Juventus:
Last season in same stage Lyon started well vs Barca by keeping 0:0 at home and although in second leg score was 1:1 or 1:2 from their point of view they still went crashing out eventually. Juve havent been superior either but like every season Ronaldo has set his form that way so he'd be scoring important goals in spring to send Juve to next round
Napoli vs Barcelona: Napoli at home should be capable of getting decent result but during 2 legs i'm positively surprised if Messi dont carry Barca to QF on his own ...
Real vs Man City: I dont care who wins as long as winner will be out in the next round (or round after that or round after that)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Borussia against PSG. I expect a lot of goals, a minimum of 3. I suggest 3:2 in favor of Dortmund.
Atletico against Liverpool. Atletico is already used to playing in the Champions League play-offs and not being the favourite in his pair. I assume 1:0 to keep the intrigue alive.
Tottenham against Leipzig. I also expect a minimum of 3 goals. 2:1, 2:2, 3:1, 3:2.
Atalanta against Valencia. I am surprised, but the debutante of the Champions League is the favorite. And I think Atalanta will win 2:0, 3:1.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again the teams from England will conquer the Champions Leaque........Liverpool have a big chance too repeat the performance but this year for them more important is the Premier League........so City can be big favour.......because they lost any chance in Premier L this seazon..........Bayern is in the middle of the english teams and Barcelona........the rest of them like R.M....Juve......Atletico...Dormund......have no chance ....to smalls at the moment......We will watch and see.........All the best

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
4 games this week and literally I've no idea what to bet on any game... I think Liverpool and PSG are favorites to win the 1st leg but on the road against tough opponents that always had impressive results at home (great fans - especially Dortmund), I think it's not worth risking any money ; backing Atalanta and Tottenham looks a bit better but the Italians lack European experience and the Spurs have Mourinho(God I hate this guy lol).

I suggest skipping this week's games but if you pick anything GL with your bets :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
4 games this week and literally I've no idea what to bet on any game... I think Liverpool and PSG are favorites to win the 1st leg but on the road against tough opponents that always had impressive results at home (great fans - especially Dortmund), I think it's not worth risking any money ; backing Atalanta and Tottenham looks a bit better but the Italians lack European experience and the Spurs have Mourinho(God I hate this guy lol).

I suggest skipping this week's games but if you pick anything GL with your bets :)

I might be crazy but i thought about betting over 2.5 goals in Atletico-Liverpool and under 2.5 in Dortmund-PSG ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The home victories of both clubs yesterday, I expected victory from Dortmund, but I couldn’t predict the defeat of Liverpool. There was a pause in the championship of England, I expect, today we will see how Man City plays, I think Real will win a landslide victory.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dortmund are a strong team this seazon. M. City can be favour but after that problems of the club,,,is hard...and btw Liverpool is the best watever happend......YNWA