153.6 KB · Views: 44
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't watch the matches last night, but I saw the results and they are pretty surprising. Liverpool lost to Napoli and Barca had a draw with BVB quite interesting, but its too early to make conclusions.

match Borussia against Barcelona 0-0, I was also surprised, I was waiting for a very productive game.
as for the defeat of Liverpool from Napoli, this is not surprising, and they lost to them last year. and in general Liverpool was lucky to leave the group. you probably just forgot.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dinamo Zagreb is able to surprise its fans.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Champions League is back, these 2 days were just a holiday for me personally, I watched the matches of PSG Real with pleasure

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
match Borussia against Barcelona 0-0, I was also surprised, I was waiting for a very productive game.
as for the defeat of Liverpool from Napoli, this is not surprising, and they lost to them last year. and in general Liverpool was lucky to leave the group. you probably just forgot.
Yes, last year, Liverpool lost, but still left the group and won that rally. as Anceloti Klopp said, don’t worry if you lose in Naples then you win the tournament:D

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Match Juventus - Atlético disappointed.
Judging by the game that Juventus shows in positional attacks, Allegri is still training Juve. So far, nothing has been seen from Sarri’s football

facolete

facolete

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax will win! they are a really good team

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juve vs Atletico was an outstanding match! I did not think Atletico could make a draw after 0-2.

And real was very disappointing and weak.:eek:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so pumped its back shock that liverpool lost to napoil

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a good chance that the winner of this Champions league is going to be some team which hasnt won it before. To this point none of the big names presented a champions league winner football. I would agree if someone told me that it is too soon, but those teams had a lot of time to prepare for those games. They are far below the threshold for a winning team. My criticism does not extend to Borrusia and Psg, those were the only teams which were above what most would expect from them.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian clubs had a great start in the Champions League, nothing won away. The Locomotive was pleasantly surprised not at the optimal victory, and the teams would gain shape during the tournament. Congratulate all the fans with the first step.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Russian clubs had a great start in the Champions League, nothing won away. The Locomotive was pleasantly surprised not at the optimal victory, and the teams would gain shape during the tournament. Congratulate all the fans with the first step.

You accurately noted the Russian team, they showed the results they need. Now we need stability, and the Russians are no different. Today they can win, and tomorrow they can lose everything else. So, let's wait and see what happens with the Russians

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

You accurately noted the Russian team, they showed the results they need. Now we need stability, and the Russians are no different. Today they can win, and tomorrow they can lose everything else. So, let's wait and see what happens with the Russians

Lokomotiv surely gains shape during the next games cause they'd be lucky to even get 2p from next 5 matches - that's what happens with russian teams - they're going to playing under expectations ;)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lokomotiv surely gains shape during the next games cause they'd be lucky to even get 2p from next 5 matches - that's what happens with russian teams - they're going to playing under expectations ;)

there are no exaggerated expectations from Lokomotiv, it will be good for them to take 3rd place in this group, above Bayer. and they took an important step.
but who really can surprise is Dynamo Zagreb. but this is only the result of the first round.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bit about the match PSG Real
How bad was Madrid
“Paris” was better in all significant categories. But, perhaps, best of all, the degree of failure of Real Madrid reflects a simple fact: having missed a quick goal, they could not even squeeze an opponent. Usually in a game of equal rivals, this goes without saying. And further on, we either scold the team for lack of points, or we praise for a good game in attack.

Here is a territorial ownership map. Firstly, Real Madrid did not pick up the ball after a missed goal. Secondly, whoever owned the ball, he was always far from the gates of “Paris”
In the possession of the “Real” had terrible problems with the promotion. Only 22% of their passes were sent to someone else's third (did not pass, but were sent specifically). All of the above is megaproval for a team that missed early.

Result: 7: 4 in favor of PSG on shots from the penalty area, 3: 1 on obvious moments, 5: 0 on shots on target. Territory, possession, pungency - in all the “PSG” was noticeably better. Real Madrid had no real chance to cling to the result
Pressure is the main trouble
The lack of high pressure is the main reason why Madrid did not take possession of the ball and did not press the opponent when it was needed. “Paris” finished the match with a 90% accuracy - at Tiago Silva and Presnel Kimbembe it reached 96%. The pressure of Real was so insignificant that, if necessary, they could roll the ball without errors the whole match (fortunately, PSG have ideas in attack - and the game did not come down to this).
Result: either lack of pressure, or pressure completely safe for PSG. None of the top clubs can not afford to pressure so miserable. This is not a question of the coach’s style or preferences: minimal pressure control is necessary, otherwise yesterday’s scenario will be repeated. No one forces pressure to do plan A, but generally it is impossible without him.

Previously, Real Madrid Zidane was a flexible team in terms of pressure. In the second season, he had attempts to pressure very high, but gradually he refused completely aggressive pressure (probably because it was not completely compatible with Cristiano Ronaldo). But some powerful press performances did happen anyway. An important point: always Luca Modric played a key role in them. In his face, Zizu will receive an important option. But the problem is wider

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to predict, but I think someone from the English teams

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Expensive transfers of this summer have not yet manifested themselves .. And football is moving to the level where teamwork and understanding of the requirements and tactics of the coach are very important!
Real-Brugge 2:2

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Expensive transfers of this summer have not yet manifested themselves .. And football is moving to the level where teamwork and understanding of the requirements and tactics of the coach are very important!
Real-Brugge 2:2

Real have never known how to defend properly :rolleyes:
It probably don't happen (sadly) but perhaps for them it's actually useful to drop to Europa League lol so they'd have legit chance of winning brand new trophy ...

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
This is as good as football gets. Hope Liverpool can repeat.:)

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich was is awesome today 7 2

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tottenham - Bayern Munich 2-7 aaaahahahahahhhahahahhahaaaaaaa !!!!!! :D

Man , I thought Juventus - Bayern Leverkuzen was goal/ goal , PSG and Machester City over , the match with Olympiakos draw (2-2??) , Real to win ,...Man , I suck at football matches predictions lol , I have to study more the teams and their games :(

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think (and hope )that Bayern Munich can win the Champions this season.Another team with tradition that can win the Champions is Liverpool that has the same team than last season.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The comeback from Barca was amazing, all that pressure and the combinations made the turn around. Incredible plays expected from Barcelona.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow Moscow Lokomotiv goes to Turin with difficulty even believe in anything, Juventus will score my prediction in both halves, but Petersburg Zenit unnecessarily underestimated the bookmakers, I think they certainly won’t lose RP Leipzig