Basketball

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard a rumor that the NBA might return on December 22, as far as I know for certain) but it would be cool)

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is one of the most beautiful sports after soccer, a lot of magic, action and the NBA from another planet

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Argentine basketball is one of the best in the world, it gave many players to the world :D

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, there is information that they want to cancel the stellar weekend this year. we will be left without a match and dunks :eek::confused:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this will be a really interesting year for NCAA basketball. The bubble in Orlando has recently been cancelled and now lots great teams are scrambling to get games scheduled. We do know that Gonzaga and Kansas will open the season on Nov 25th in Florida.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this will be a really interesting year for NCAA basketball. The bubble in Orlando has recently been cancelled and now lots great teams are scrambling to get games scheduled. We do know that Gonzaga and Kansas will open the season on Nov 25th in Florida.

Interestingly, I did not know that student basketball also suits the bubble. did not follow them. soon the children of the stars of the era of Shaq and Wade will come there, so will LeBron Jr. This is what I would watch):bebored:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not be surprised if you saw a few bubbles for college basketball. There is even talk of playing the all the WCC conference games (mens and women) in a bubble in Las Vegas- I would think other conferences may opt to do something similiar.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello participants! I propose to create a topic for those who are keen on basketball, where we will discuss everything related to this) How is the idea of the people?:driver:
In my youth I played basketball inspired by the superstar Michael Jordan, when you have an inspiration like this you seek to reach heaven, but injuries to the ankles, broken nasal septum and cuts on the face by elbows, lower your self-esteem, now alone I watch the NBA games and from time to time the Basket Eurocup. Now there are new stars LeBron James, Antony Davi, ...:wavey:

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard a rumor that the NBA might return on December 22, as far as I know for certain) but it would be cool)
I heard this rumor too. NBA Christmas day special, 5 five huge games, in the row are great. I bet they get enormous audience and revenue from the advertisement! Therefore the organisation is running after it!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi. Yes, heard it too.We have witnessed a high quality NBA basketball in the bubble because players were fit and rested. No planes, no pressure from spectators.
I'm not sure what do I prefer, I just wish my GSW to shine again! :)

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An entire NBA season nin the bubble is unlikely. The players association, NBPA, won't accept it. This season will be a short one again, with 30-50 reg season matches with a full playoff bracket.

The following one with pandemic under control will be a normal one with 82 games!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not be surprised if you saw a few bubbles for college basketball. There is even talk of playing the all the WCC conference games (mens and women) in a bubble in Las Vegas- I would think other conferences may opt to do something similiar.
cool that nothing stops) tired of the virus and the restriction, give the fun! :evil:

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my youth I played basketball inspired by the superstar Michael Jordan, when you have an inspiration like this you seek to reach heaven, but injuries to the ankles, broken nasal septum and cuts on the face by elbows, lower your self-esteem, now alone I watch the NBA games and from time to time the Basket Eurocup. Now there are new stars LeBron James, Antony Davi, ...:wavey:
I also gave up for more than 6 years, now I can't say that I'm in the best shape, but I can move) I gathered the same old people, we will train) let's see what comes of it) the main thing is not to lose the spirit of competition, and there will always be opportunities. if you love the game, you can always just quit and relax for your pleasure :icon_thum

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An entire NBA season nin the bubble is unlikely. The players association, NBPA, won't accept it. This season will be a short one again, with 30-50 reg season matches with a full playoff bracket.

The following one with pandemic under control will be a normal one with 82 games!
I think the main thing in this situation is that nothing stopped at all. and everyone loves or games will get their share of the spectacle)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people, I have a question! when I watched the final of 2020 and not so long ago before it, I reviewed the games of the 2000-2010 period, it seemed to me that in terms of plasticity and bright personalities, the modern NBA is much inferior. don't you think so? or is it just my subjective opinion. it would be interesting to know)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people are you all young and did not find the past of the NBA?)

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I watch NBA since the bouts of Magic against Bird! Those days were incredible! However, I must say that we have tons of hereos throughtout time!

This year in the bubble was strange, let hope, the next season will be with fans in the GYMS!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I watch NBA since the bouts of Magic against Bird! Those days were incredible! However, I must say that we have tons of hereos throughtout time!

This year in the bubble was strange, let hope, the next season will be with fans in the GYMS!
a similar impression, as if half of the magic leaves without the audience and their emotions

N

Northnorth123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nba

james harden/ kevin durant / kyrie irving on the same team is going to be amazing

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nba

james harden/ kevin durant / kyrie irving on the same team is going to be amazing

nah they don't have the assets to get Harden.

Crazy there is zero trading in the draft so far

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, how do I get the password, I think I have to be platinum, right? Because I have been for several months now ..

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like Schröder is traded to the Lakers and not too happy about it.
Well it happened to him before. Mayve he can imrpove more and make a ring forget about that.