H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Stamina Facu Campazo from Denver and Leandro Bolmaro from Minnesota two good Argentine exponents:D

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love basketball. But without the fans its just not the same. Takes the energy out of the game.

I agree that fans are needed for such types of sorts as basketball and football. this year has shown that without them, it's not the same)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's also interesting to see these guys) it's also interesting what Doncic and Andetacombo will show:cool:
I agree. but we saw these guys last season, especially in the bubble. And these two I miss, especially Durant

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree.but we saw these guys last season, especially in the bubble.And these two I miss, especially Durant
They will show themselves) Now there are many new interesting guys, so I think there will be something to see)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will add my observations, I wrote above that I returned to basketball. concentration and concentration have grown noticeably. one minus, the time has become less, but it's worth it) so poker players, go in for sports, it helps a lot in development)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and one of the most important things that gives is a good mood) and the spirit of competition)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, we are all from races here. I am interested in this question, from observers, how are you doing with the gyms? is everything really as bad as they say on the TV?)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any sport other than Poker or Football I prefer to watch only finals, about practicing, with my current coordination poker and board games are most recommended :D (I've played with some friends in the past, 5.5/10 basketball player here:(:))

T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA Season starts tomorrow 12/22 if you can believe it. W/o injury, Lakers will dominate. At least my Wizards with Westbrook, Bertans, Beal and Adjvia will be more interesting to watch.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way, we are all from races here. I am interested in this question, from observers, how are you doing with the gyms? is everything really as bad as they say on the TV?)
All gyms work. (Belarus) Closed borders with neighboring countries. Now you can leave the country only by plane.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The season has started !! Congratulations to all basketball fans on this event !!

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
yes, let's go parlay time

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Let's go campazzo in denver !! greetings and let's practice a lot of basketball! :icon_sant

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
easy way to make bet against the knicks and bulls all season

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giannis needs another a class player in the same team. It a pity that they will not fulfill their fun s expectations for a second year in a row

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giannis it seems to be another case of a MVP player that wont get a ring.

if he doesn't transfer to another franchise with a Big player in it. he won't be champion!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All gyms work.(Belarus) Closed borders with neighboring countries.Now you can leave the country only by plane.

I am from Siberia, we seem to have begun to move, workers have found halls, as well as a company of the same basketball fans and trainers) Life goes on)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giannis it seems to be another case of a MVP player that wont get a ring.

if he doesn't transfer to another franchise with a Big player in it. he won't be champion!
I agree, sorry for the guy. a very talented player who needs help, because this is a team game.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the games are in full swing, even for the new year) I hope this year, Mayami will be able to repeat the success but already bring it to the end) no offense to the fans of other teams :cool:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Siberia, we seem to have begun to move, workers have found halls, as well as a company of the same basketball fans and trainers) Life goes on)
Life goes on! And with this motto each of us must continue to live.!