Basketball

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also from the new, I watched a report about Lonzo Ball, from Charlotte. He moves strangely, his father is a wild freak, but so numb, respect to the boy. One of the best newbies right now. Tears)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I love basketball, as I love poker, those are, my two courts and every day I train, in order to improve and be a better person every day, here in Venezuela I had about 15 years without playing and spent two years in Colombia, And when I arrived in December, in the midst of a pandemic, they invited me to play for a basketball team, a championship, I play in my neighborhood, my area where I live, and in fact I did well, despite the fact that unfortunately we were eliminated today, I love the basketball like my life and poker, orita I am trying to improve my physical and mental condition, I am training day by day, thank God everything is going well for me, every day I learn new things to improve.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that he can, since he does not plan to end his career yet. in general there is a rumor that he wants to play with his son in the nba season) but that's how lucky)
I just thought) And if he and his son take the ring?) This will be an achievement!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I love basketball, as I love poker, those are, my two courts and every day I train, in order to improve and be a better person every day, here in Venezuela I had about 15 years without playing and spent two years in Colombia, And when I arrived in December, in the midst of a pandemic, they invited me to play for a basketball team, a championship, I play in my neighborhood, my area where I live, and in fact I did well, despite the fact that unfortunately we were eliminated today, I love the basketball like my life and poker, orita I am trying to improve my physical and mental condition, I am training day by day, thank God everything is going well for me, every day I learn new things to improve.
cool. train bro) physical strength is closely related to mental) and it does not raise the mood weakly, I noticed on my own)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just thought) And if he and his son take the ring?) This will be an achievement!
This will be the first time in history and it is unlikely that it will happen again) I think then, LeBron has every chance of ousting Jordan in fame)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently watched the peak of an all-star match, CD immediately chose Kairi, to be honest, I'm surprised, knowing that they didn't quite get along not so long ago) In general, I hope that there will be a spirit of rivalry, which has long disappeared in the games of all stars, I want an epic battle)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The All-Star Game was surprisingly boring. And about the slam-dunk competition, I generally keep quiet. The weakest ever! It would be better not to spend this weekend at all

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The All-Star Game was surprisingly boring. And about the slam-dunk competition, I generally keep quiet. The weakest ever! It would be better not to spend this weekend at all
I have to agree with you, it was damm boring!
The only part that was really fun it was 3 Point Contest, Curry made it a show apart of everything!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to agree with you, it was damm boring!
The only part that was really fun it was 3 Point Contest, Curry made it a show apart of everything!
I agree. This is the only one that could be looked at.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. last years, they are terribly boring. there is no spirit of rivalry and some kind of bright competition. the last such match was in the days of Kobe

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Recently, Stef Kari performance is pleasing. he just grew wildly into one of the best shooters in history in my opinion!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I understand everything, times are changing, but there is a wild lack of monsters in paint, from the time of Shaq. There are such guys, of course, but they are not exciting. Brilliant point guards do not count, Kairi and many others show a beautiful game)

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 days ago, Steph Curry suffered a back injury in a game against Houston. But Steve Kerr says the injury isn't too serious. Maybe everything will be fine by next week. I play basketball myself. The first time I picked up a basketball in school, but I was not very attracted to this sport then because I did not succeed in many of the techniques of this game.
Basketball is a team game. Basketball develops reaction, speed, coordination, and the ability to play as a team . It seems that this is easy , but in fact it is not at all .It's not easy to play and sometimes our team loses. This game is played at any time of the year, because this game is played indoors. But like any sport,basketball can be dangerous,you can get a lot of injuries,so you need to treat it with caution.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball is interesting, only when the stands are full, now basketball in Europe and the NBA looks like a breed of game, although the teams of course try to play, but the passion and intensity of the struggle are absent.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 days ago, Steph Curry suffered a back injury in a game against Houston. But Steve Kerr says the injury isn't too serious. Maybe everything will be fine by next week. I play basketball myself. The first time I picked up a basketball in school, but I was not very attracted to this sport then because I did not succeed in many of the techniques of this game.
Basketball is a team game. Basketball develops reaction, speed, coordination, and the ability to play as a team . It seems that this is easy , but in fact it is not at all .It's not easy to play and sometimes our team loses. This game is played at any time of the year, because this game is played indoors. But like any sport,basketball can be dangerous,you can get a lot of injuries,so you need to treat it with caution.
I saw this news, sorry for Steph. Hope to get better soon. As for the moment when the team loses, isn't it the same as fighting tilt in poker?)) It is very useful to grow up in this regard, success in your endeavors!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball is interesting, only when the stands are full, now basketball in Europe and the NBA looks like a breed of game, although the teams of course try to play, but the passion and intensity of the struggle are absent.
In general, I agree that the ball players are an important part of the game, but nevertheless, the inner excitement of the players is much more important. I wrote about this above and why I personally like the games of the teams of the past decades, they were cut to death everywhere, even in the park, even at training, there was a spirit of rivalry and no matter how many people were watching. Now, unfortunately, such a rarity.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very nice to watch Harden in Brooklyn, the guy has found a second wind) He and Steph have been very happy lately)

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep I believe Brooklyn will be the east division surprise

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this news, sorry for Steph. Hope to get better soon. As for the moment when the team loses, isn't it the same as fighting tilt in poker?)) It is very useful to grow up in this regard, success in your endeavors!
Thanks!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LeBron is injured. This is already very dangerous for the Lakers. We will wait for the return of AD.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russell Westbrook was big tonight, what the stats!!! Drummond is a very good deal. Gasol will be better to bench player.