Basketball

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad news for fans Golden State Warriors. Clay will miss the season.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heard that Howard moved to fila) got a nut and said so far))

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit following NBA lately, I am a Lebron james hater. I have no respect for someone who tries to buy championships by changing teams and winning lot of trophies. In my book he is not even close to be compared to the GOAT Air Jordan

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was the injury serious?

GSW without Klay Thompson for a second successive season after Achilles injury. Very difficult to get in the playoffs without him. Optimistic believe that he will recover before the 2021-22 season

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit following NBA lately, I am a Lebron james hater. I have no respect for someone who tries to buy championships by changing teams and winning lot of trophies. In my book he is not even close to be compared to the GOAT Air Jordan
Everyone has the right to express their opinion. But unfortunately it is not correct.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers got rid of two big ones. They took Paul Gasol. An interesting move.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol which part is not correct? I am giving you the chance to make sense and explain yourself

T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Jordan had a GM who brought in great players. If you have a chance to better your situation, you should. Dominique Wilkins was a great player for the Hawks and never won anything because they couldn't get other great players to go along with him. Same thing with Garnett in Minnesota.Mitch Richmond in Sacramento too.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gonzaga plays Kansas tomorrow at 10:30am on Fox, its like the night before Christmas and the Zag fans just opened a present early - Andrew Nembhard, All American transfer from Florida ruled eligible to play. This gives the Zags 2 All American point guards.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GSW without Klay Thompson for a second successive season after Achilles injury. Very difficult to get in the playoffs without him. Optimistic believe that he will recover before the 2021-22 season
yes, the injury is serious. league release 9.5 million per player on the payroll because of this. draw conclusions.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, people, are you ready for a present for the new year in the form of a league start?

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bets will be on Ball's peak? I think the player is not bad, but because of my father's advertising, I can't take it seriously))

AshleyBoyd

AshleyBoyd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello participants! I propose to create a topic for those who are keen on basketball, where we will discuss everything related to this) How is the idea of the people?:driver:

Wow, that's a great kind of sport.
I was playing basketball when I was a teenager, but now I am playing poker.
What a funny situation.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#1 Zags play West Virginia today at 4pm pacific time on ESPN, look for a classic battle of offense vs defense.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting news. Houston wants to trade Russell Westbrook for John Wall. How do you like the duo Wall - Harden ??

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

also not a fan of LeBron, although when he was young, he had a different opinion. after his arrival in Miami Wade from the main player became the second option, since then I have not welded LeBron.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that's a great kind of sport.
I was playing basketball when I was a teenager, but now I am playing poker.
What a funny situation.
I also play poker and returned to basketball which I abandoned 5 years ago) the situation is even more fun))

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting news.Houston wants to trade Russell Westbrook for John Wall.How do you like the duo Wall - Harden ??
I think it will be more productive than Harden and Westbrook) Two greedy in one team is too much:D

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, basketball players and those interested) how are you feeling on the eve of the start of the season and the new year?)

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like basketball more than other popular sports games such as football, hockey, etc. Basketball is a very active game, the quarters are not so long, you can always watch a good game and beautiful throws in the basket playing in a team

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
21% of college basketball games have been cancelled so far. The vaccine cannot come fast enough.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, basketball players and those interested) how are you feeling on the eve of the start of the season and the new year?)
I am in a very high spirits. I'm looking forward to seeing a beautiful game. I especially want to see Brooklyn with Irving and Durant.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love basketball. But without the fans its just not the same. Takes the energy out of the game.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in a very high spirits.I'm looking forward to seeing a beautiful game.I especially want to see Brooklyn with Irving and Durant.

it's also interesting to see these guys) it's also interesting what Doncic and Andetacombo will show:cool: