Basketball

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami and Los Angeles in the final. It was epic in recent matches. In the final it will be even hotter) Personally, I bet on Miami, and not because they are my favorite team. It's obvious to me that they are the favorites now. Let there be fire))

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, that happened. Los Angeles - Miami Finals! What are your predictions?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be a tough close fight but the Lakers will win.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Los Angeles will win 4-2

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tnink is good idea, big fan Houston Rockets :):):) gooooo rockets, next season be better :birthday:

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great victory for los angeles to place the series 2-0

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was not there) 2: 1. Butler will still fight

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, after the reshuffle of Butler, and the change of his guardianship from LeBron, he burned out) The intrigue returns to the final!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 2 in series. While Miami scares her behavior, showing the result every other time. Laker is undeniably strong, but for me the inrtiga still remains)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, congratulations to LA fans. With the championship.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and so, the final is finished, some would not like it so much)) but there are a lot of interesting things ahead, now, for example, there are rumors about Janis's transfer to other clubs, there are also many stars who are about to change the rotation and everything will start anew)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, wherever Janis comes, this team immediately becomes a contender for the championship. And if it is the Lakers, then we will see 3 championships in a row, at least.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you predict to win the NBA Championship next year? I think that until another team figures out how to stop LeBron and AD, L.A. will repeat as champs, unfortunately.. (I'm a Knicks fan, also unfortunately...)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, wherever Janis comes, this team immediately becomes a contender for the championship. And if it is the Lakers, then we will see 3 championships in a row, at least.
I think predictions about the championship can be made after the transitions of all strong players) there are a lot of transfers and free agents. and if it is as you wrote, it is quite possible) few people will stop such a composition))

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you predict to win the NBA Championship next year? I think that until another team figures out how to stop LeBron and AD, L.A. will repeat as champs, unfortunately.. (I'm a Knicks fan, also unfortunately...)

I read in the news that one of the clubs that are interested in Janis is Knicks) but I think from the position of a player, he will choose the composition and the team that will lead him to the rings. if only they come up with something and strengthen)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think predictions about the championship can be made after the transitions of all strong players) there are a lot of transfers and free agents. and if it is as you wrote, it is quite possible) few people will stop such a composition))
But these are my dreams)) Although we have already seen such an example with KD

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my second favorite sport after soccer! How I enjoyed the lakers championship in memory of kobe this year ...

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing that will be happening is that James and AD will play together in lakers for more 2-3 years. Their chemistry is just great and Lakets' will be favorite contender on those years for sure.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ad wants to be traded to another team. Giannis wants to go to Miami heat.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing that will be happening is that James and AD will play together in lakers for more 2-3 years. Their chemistry is just great and Lakets' will be favorite contender on those years for sure.

I agree, together they showed themselves great, but it would be cool if they had a worthy rival team)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ad wants to be traded to another team. Giannis wants to go to Miami heat.
As a fan of Mayami, I would be glad to see the strengthening of the team by Janis. it would be great)