Basketball

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers-Rockets, it's an interesting matchup, I think one of those 2 will take the ring.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basketball was my favorite sport to play growing up, and through my twenties. For years I watched a lot of college ball, mostly ACC games, as I am a Maryland fan, and now they are in the Big Ten, which is extremely weird to me. I always watch the NCAA tournament, but not much pro ball, other then during the Magic Johnson/Larry Bird era.

I discovered soccer later in life, and played recreationally well into my forties. Now, at age 61, I have played a little bit of both with my grand children, but as they head into their mid teens, they are leaving me in the dust...

How about a game of horse?

Last edited:
madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Milwaukee won the last match) Albeit not very decisively. Regarding the fact that they do not have a team, I agree. And it would not hurt to have a mighty pair of Giannis (I wonder why they haven't done it yet). As for the pair with the Lakers, I think it's too early to judge. Maybe the bearded man will turn on the evil mode)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milwaukee won the last match) Albeit not very decisively. Regarding the fact that they do not have a team, I agree. And it would not hurt to have a mighty pair of Giannis (I wonder why they haven't done it yet). As for the pair with the Lakers, I think it's too early to judge. Maybe the bearded man will turn on the evil mode)
The bearded man will go home very soon after Milwaukee and with the same score 1-4. I'm ready to give him my razor.:icon_salu
01_ProGlideManRazorROW.jpg

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday Houston was terrible! They were complete lost and they didn't show any reaction! The fourth quarter run was because Lakers relax!

Lakers are great on how they transformed their game against Rockets. They mutate to control the small ball!

The conference finals and the finals will be great as the toight's game 7 will be! Raptors vs Celtics, what a match-up!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bearded man will go home very soon after Milwaukee and with the same score 1-4. I'm ready to give him my razor.:icon_salu
01_ProGlideManRazorROW.jpg
He was already shaved bro) The last match that I saw, he gave out terrible statistics. Full domination of LA.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday Houston was terrible! They were complete lost and they didn't show any reaction! The fourth quarter run was because Lakers relax!

Lakers are great on how they transformed their game against Rockets. They mutate to control the small ball!

The conference finals and the finals will be great as the toight's game 7 will be! Raptors vs Celtics, what a match-up!
I agree, LA perfectly adjusted to the opponent's game. About which LeBron himself spoke. It is not enough to see, you need to feel the opponent in order to win. Although I don't really like him, at least I appreciated his thoughts well. I like it)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant wait for college hoops, think we are going to see some epic tourneys, and the ZAGs may win their first National Championship.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant wait for college hoops, think we are going to see some epic tourneys, and the ZAGs may win their first National Championship.
while all the attention is on the NBA. what about student games? when will they play actively?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We really dont know when college teams will play, but look for some epic games as colleges have to schedule for the most bang for their buck. I would guess the best times for college basketball to start would be around Thanksgiving.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We really dont know when college teams will play, but look for some epic games as colleges have to schedule for the most bang for their buck. I would guess the best times for college basketball to start would be around Thanksgiving.
It is a pity that there is no exact information. I used to see a couple of games, it's more interesting to watch the game than the NBA:D

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like they are making an early season college basketball bubble in Orlando for the following tourneys:

Champions Classic
Jimmy V Classic
Wooden Legacy
Preseason NIT
Orlando Invitational
Charleston Classic
Myrtle Beach Invitational
Diamond Head Classic

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CSKA Moscow is one of the strongest clubs in Europe. Constantly fighting with Real Madrid.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, after the victory of Denver, LeBron will have the 4th ring.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like they are making an early season college basketball bubble in Orlando for the following tourneys:

Champions Classic
Jimmy V Classic
Wooden Legacy
Preseason NIT
Orlando Invitational
Charleston Classic
Myrtle Beach Invitational
Diamond Head Classic
It will be interesting to see this :drunken_s

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, after the victory of Denver, LeBron will have the 4th ring.
And it seems to me that Leborn and the company will not take the ring this year. My personal opinion) But they have every chance to fight in the final.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Record and more record in the NBA surprise and more surprise the two best players of Los Angeles Clipper did not manage to noter any points in the last quarter

H

hoondo87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Complete shocker last night.. They blew 3-1 lead!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And it seems to me that Leborn and the company will not take the ring this year. My personal opinion) But they have every chance to fight in the final.
Who can stop them more ?? Miami or Celtic. Maybe Denver?

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that LAL have a good chance to win title .

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Mayami has every chance, I did not expect this from the guys. but they are obviously on fire)
I think the Miami-Los Angeles finale will be a nice ending to this long season. Especially when Miami took the second game from Boston

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Miami-Los Angeles finale will be a nice ending to this long season. Especially when Miami took the second game from Boston
this is the most likely scenario for me. although as practice has shown, the game is full of surprises):driver:

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers will beat Heat in the finals by 4-1. Heat is doing great but they don't have a leader as James. Butler is a leader but he is ages less effective than James.

Also, I don't Nuggets at the level as lakers are now. They are team to won, they won't let it go in the year that KB passaway.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a very difficult victory for the Likers today !!! Buzzer beater from Davis is just beauty!