Basketball

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as I wrote above, I think that Miami and the Lakers will fight in the final)) The guys are doing business. In general, the final part is very interesting to watch. Butler forward! :cool:

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as I wrote above, I think that Miami and the Lakers will fight in the final)) The guys are doing business. In general, the final part is very interesting to watch. Butler forward! :cool:
I think the Celtics are fired up and won't loose the series now that Hayward is back and we have been playing the worst for the first 2 games yet Miami still only barley won in those.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Celtics are fired up and won't loose the series now that Hayward is back and we have been playing the worst for the first 2 games yet Miami still only barley won in those.
At the moment there is every chance) And the situation will unfold at any minute. But my intuition tells me that Butler and Miami are on fire) But in general, no matter who wins, I am for a beautiful game :bebored::D

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers have won pretty narrowly now, but I think they’ll win the duel. :bebored:

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree. It really looks like Its gonna be Miami and the Lakers in the Finals. Although the Celtics could make it interesting after they won the last game. That series can honestly go either way but I feel like the Lakers are definitely going to the finals. Even though Denver shows a lot of heart, it just seems they are outmatched and I dont think they can come back this series like they been doing in the previous rounds.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wanna see the heat win but I still think its gonna be the lakers...

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure, it´ll be miami and lakers in the final and another one for the King James and maybe the first for Davis

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The heat are a fun team to watch, really hoping they can pull this one out against the Celtics.

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to see the Heat win and no it doesnt have anything to fo with the Lakers beating my Rockets ��. Lol ��

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like it

i like basketball, instead of other wrong calling "sport" like american football

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to see the Heat win and no it doesnt have anything to fo with the Lakers beating my Rockets ��. Lol ��
and I was surprised that they passed the rockets, at first I thought that the aircraft would fly off in this confrontation.

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems as if I am in the minority on CardsChat being a Celtic's fan. With Hayward back and Smart locked in I think we have this. On Thursday it will be 2-2. What are your predictions for the series, now that Hayward is back?

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems as if I am in the minority on CardsChat being a Celtic's fan. With Hayward back and Smart locked in I think we have this. On Thursday it will be 2-2. What are your predictions for the series, now that Hayward is back?
I think that there are more and more fans, this is great ire, and then teams) it is quite possible, but it seems to me that Mayami will not give a chance.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denver win. Do you think Denver can equalize in the series?

N

novikov78rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Golden State Warriors record and team play, phenomenal personalities, the quality of basketball, nowadays it is incredible, I think it will not happen again for a long time:icon_king

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hopefully my Lakers will win it all

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denver got their 1 win ...lakers roll them next two and take series 4-1 ...hope the heag take out boston

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denver got their 1 win ...lakers roll them next two and take series 4-1 ...hope the heag take out boston
It is very dangerous to score 3-1 with Denver))) Another victory for Miami. Boston has very little chance of winning the streak.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very dangerous to score 3-1 with Denver))) Another victory for Miami. Boston has very little chance of winning the streak.
Lebron and Davis are not letting this finals chance go ,denver is done in game 5 ....celtics likely get this next game but feels like the heat in the finals ...boston has to many guys not playing at their best level walker especially ...smart is cooled right off ...tatum is up and down hayward is just ok out there

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everything is going as I expected earlier, LA and Miami will fight in the final. 3 1 in both series, it's already hard to compete here. We are waiting for the grand final.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston was able to reduce 2 to 3.interesting opposition)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston is not going to give up, 3-2 in the series. There will be an interesting game for reaching the final:captain:
all Lakers fans with access to the final))