Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Gerd Mueller

the most efficient and fastest striker ever. Shot germany 1974 to the World Cup win. No defender could stop him, No one has shot more goals ever for the German team. And still holding the record with 40 goals in one season in the German league. (But this record comes probably to an end this season by Robert Lewandowski who scored already 31 times and 10 matches more to play)

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
French footballer Thierry Anri. When he played for Arsenal in the 2000s, I was rooting for this club. I really liked the game of this football player, he could beat anyone and run away from anyone. And his goals with the cheek in the goalkeeping bypass are just great!)

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi . Periodt

what Messi has been doing for Barca and Argentin is out of this world . simply carrying both single handed.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pippo Inzaghi - one of the best goalscorer of his time. Also won everything with AC Milan in his career + a World Cup

R

Ramdes010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
French footballer Thierry Anri. When he played for Arsenal in the 2000s, I was rooting for this club. I really liked the game of this football player, he could beat anyone and run away from anyone. And his goals with the cheek in the goalkeeping bypass are just great!)
Henry..

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pelé is a alien... So for me doesn't count... Romário was the most amazing player to score and inteligence to play that I saw.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gareth Bale, Harry Kane, and Heung-min Son are my favorites right now because they're an offensive force to be reckoned with.

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is Andrey Arshavin. He was very popular 10-15 years ago. I was a fan of zenit.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently 100% Haaland. This guy has absolutely no arrogance about him and is scoring goals at the assembly line.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is messi it's a pan player

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Andriy Shevchenko. He is my compatriot, he was fast, versatile and played smart. During his prime seasons in Milan he played on the level similar to a prime Messi. And now he's a good national team coach.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roberto Carlos Excellent player with a great mastery of the ball, and a very educated foot with perfect band changes and besides all that the punch he had was spectacular. The goal against France with that curve that the ball gives after being hit is exquisite, The best goal I saw in my life, HALA MADRID

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite footballer is Virgil Van Dyck, the greatest defender and the wall of all Liverpool. Together with Matip, they keep the defense at 100%.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristino Ronaldo, is mosy complet player in the world.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think the best striker at the moment is Mbappé and Di Maria is good as a dispatcher, I think PSG is the main contender for victory in the Champions League with this game.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if american football is meant it is Tom Brady he is the G.O.A:T

and if Soccer is meant it is Thomas Müller because i am fan of FC.Bayern München and he is a Veteran and that since ever in his Carrer, he have won everything what is possible to win in Soccer except european champuonship and Uefa Cup but bgayern münchen is to great to play only Uefa Cup :D and European champion is the next aim of the german national team

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

Kinganders

Kinganders

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan Ibrakadabra Ibrahimovic! Watch his 4-2 goal against England on friends arena, nuff said, ��

Kinganders

Kinganders

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best striker at the moment is Mbappé and Di Maria is good as a dispatcher, I think PSG is the main contender for victory in the Champions League with this game.

Psg will win champions league this year

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player at the moment is Christian Pulisic in Chelsea. I really like his dedication on the field.

G

GStoica25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7

Without any doubt Cristiano Ronaldo. His work and dedication is incredible:eek:

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan. Stylist and athletic. Still plays at his veteran age. What a warrior!

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just check this goal: Zlatan vs England. what skill!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ronaldinho Gaúcho. Because is Ronaldinho Gaúcho.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big Arsenal fan and for me one of the best players was Thierry Henry, with how easily he scored goals. Just enjoyed watching his matches. I think much better football was played before than today.