Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo fenomeno by...far the greatest ever just go to youtube to get convinced.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now a days i don't have favorite football player. Messi can be him but it's not this Messi as he played years ago. In the past my favorite football player wa Zizou.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reinaldo of "Clube Atlético Mineiro" the 70's

the best player of the world!

Just find a video of him playing soccer and will gonna see why...

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo! the real deal, Ronaldo Nazario Da Lima

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Brady because he is the Greatest of All at least that's what I feel. Being a Patriot's fan for so many years made me like him no mattter where he plays now.

Beatlebug

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Brady because he is the Greatest of All at least that's what I feel. Being a Patriot's fan for so many years made me like him no mattter where he plays now.

Beatlebug
It's probably Peyton Manning for me. He is one of the greatest representatives for the game of football that there has ever been. Really hoping he does something else in the game besides his TV show.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite player is Ronaldinho, I admired his game he is a great player, I tried not to miss matches and watch almost every match, I watched with pleasure, he is a football genius. He remained in my heart in my memory forever.

Ronaldinho too. Most magical and decisive player that has ever existed so far.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its any of the girls in lingerie football:eek: and her name is not as important as much as her position:D thats she in..lol. Im miami hurricanes fan and not really nfl but it would be dolphins probably. Good luck on the tables.