Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fat ronaldo .. an excellent ganveta. A single vast one to take several opponents. Even the goalkeeper was on the road .. to this type of players nothing is given. Merits of their own to take along with many more the award of football crashes ... excellent fat .....

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite old time one is ronaldinho. He was so smart and fantasy player but he didn't have the duration needed. The player i admired as a kid was Ignacio Scocco who currently plays for River Plate.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anelka.

Even without any talent he was able to earn millions and play in the best teams.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta say my fav is Leo Messi, very skilled player for a short guy very creative and a distributor of the ball... just love his play style. Not the top of everybody's but he is for me I only dislike that he's not so rugged like the other players so he come across weak to others but he is very creative and skill his top qualities not even going to mention his goal scoring ability:D:D:D

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite old time one is ronaldinho. He was so smart and fantasy player but he didn't have the duration needed. The player i admired as a kid was Ignacio Scocco who currently plays for River Plate.

Ronaldinho is a football God that man is LEGEND I've seen him done some things with a football that nobody as had ever did and even if attempted wouldn't be achieved fullstop...lol....he is the greatest!!!

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo. Because he creates in his years on the field, this is not given to everyone. And he plows every day on the field to be the best ...

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have (had) few, two of my favorite were Filippo Inzaghi, as he could be one of the greatest striker, because of his intelligence, how he saw and read the game, without that he could be just an average 3rd, 4th division player... nowadays, the business, tech football, dont even let near to the top the similar players...

The other one was Gattuso, he didnt know lost ball, never stopped.

The rest of my favorites, far back in time, when the players had real personality, more independence both on the field and real life. Liked few goalkeepers, Seaman, Canizares, Higuita, Chilavert etc.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo Phenomenon
Because it is the best of all.
There will be no player like him
It was spectacular, withering, magical, deadly. I repeat, there will be no better player than the Phenomenon.
Neither Pele nor Messi, the Phenomenon was the most insurmountable of all time.

dacrackman_187

dacrackman_187

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dalvin Cook of the MN Vikings on any play he could do some explosive things. So far he hasn't disappointed was scary though when he was injured. Football is my favorite kinda ruined that season for me.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I became disillusioned with both football and footballers. Now only poker matters to me. Poker is both sport and excitement and passion and andrenaline and a teacher.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don’t like any modern players. I use to dislike Tom Brady for years and years bcuz it was a fumble not a freaking tuck. But now I have a great deal of respect for TB12. But I really don’t like any players nowadays they tweet and care more about social media then the sports they play.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actual players, Messi, for me its the best player that do the best in Soccer, without being a braggart. I dont like so much actual players honestly.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Alphonso Davies but my Whitecaps sold him to Bayern for pennies on the dollar.

Bayern got the bargain of a lifetime. They’ll make 20x the money they “spent” on him when he moves on to the Premiership

No NFL favorite. My fav players are the ones who cover the number I bet on.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me that is Zlatan, what a phenomenon. He alternates great goals with arogant behavior. But how he does this at this age, I deeply respect. What perseverance, willpower and talent this football player has. Regardless of how good Messi and Ronaldo are, he brings something extra.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite is Lewandowski from Bayern. He scored 45 goals this season.

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite player is Carlton palmer, there will never be another quite like him!!!!!!

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked Gatuzzo, and I liked Ribery. Leaders on the field and in the locker room.

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a trick question? Just kidding. I noticed that some responses named soccer players but when I hear football, I think American football. My most favorite player all-time is probably Peyton Manning. The reason being is that when he signed a $100 million contract as a rookie, a reporter asked him what he planned to do with it and he responded "earn it." That is legendary to me and shows that he is a man of high moral character. I respect that and it a rarity in these days and times. Then he went on to do just that over the course of his career in Indianapolis.

My most favorite active player is probably Aaron Rogers. Not only is he a beast on the field and able to accomplish great things for a franchise that is synonymous for greatness with very little around him but I just love his swag. Confidence is incredibly important and when it's justified, you just have to love it.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like zlatan. just the firepower and he cares about no one speaks his heart out

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
They can also be players who are no longer there. If so, Maradona would have to say, the domain he had with the ball was from another planet, not only with his feet, if not with his shoulders with his head, with his knees, he was unique in his time I think, already after he was old. no, but time takes its toll on everyone that's life

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the time when Ronaldhinio was playing, I still couldn't watch his matches more often, but I loved everything he did. So today I love what Cristiano Ronaldo does and also due to the service I did not have the opportunity to see him so much in matches and these two players are my favorites.