WE THE NORTH

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful says Go Lebron and the Cleveland Cavs against the Raptors even though Playful is Canadian she has to go with the winners:joyman:

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh come on playful1, going against the raps?!?!
I could live with rooting for steph curry, but Lebron?, argh
Well I hope your wrong on this one, and the raps flop a set for the fullhouse !!

Let's go raptors
Raps in five!!!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the Raps to win, we need to do two things IMO:
1.) Slow the pace down...
Cleveland had the first 30 transition points in the game... I don't even know how that's possible. Slowing the game down, prevents them from running out on the fast break

2.) Make James shoot, not be a facilitator
When James is playing the role of point forward, he'll get 10 assists a game and drop 30 pts on you. Instead we need to make Lebron shoot the ball more, giving his teammates less touches and force him to shoot jumpers, which he was historically bad at in the regular season

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed if we play at a fast pace we dont have the shooters and ball handlers to win those types of ga,es most often ,slow it down ,hit some friggin free throws and like you said make james work everything was a layup or a dunk thats unacceptable

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im disappointed we are not playing to our abilities ,someone on that team better get real vocal and lead by example or else we going out 4 straight in piss poor fashion ,sidenote the nba reffing is as bad as ive ever seen a playoffs done in every series ,most games have atleast a half dozen calls that are flat out wrong ,teams like the cavs with 70 plus million more on the salary cap then say the raptors dont need extra bs calls. Paying a tax todo this isnt enough teams would be forfeiting draft picks for exceeding it drastically in my opinion to actually level the playing field or else there really isnt a penalty with the playoff revenue most who do it get and franchise value going up ,typical american system where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer ,not a fan of it one bit ,doesnt take much of a gm to build a team you can buy in free agents or buy out guys liate to build you up even more ,many teams did that and blocked other tea,s from getting players by just offer more ,nice :/ want to fix something start with that !

Last edited:
I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great defensive effort tonight!!! Closing out on shooters, chasing them off the 3 pt line, not fouling on their jumpshots... this is the energy we need to bring all the time.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BIIIIZZZZZZ!!!The rebounding monster/ sh$t disturber !!!
That was a great game from our side and not so much for the refs and the Cavs. The refs were calling a off centre game and I think we were very physical but who cares, WE WON !!!
Let's keep it going !!! Let's go Raptors !!!

Raps in six !!!

Last edited:
I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The next game may be the most important of the series... if we go down 3-1, I don't think we're coming back, but if we can even it up. I think we have a shot.

Also, props to Dwane Casey for calling out the officials in that game. The foul difference is like 73-46 for them in the series.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forgot to say!!! I'm tired of Lebron's flopping man.
Bautista got clocked by Odor and stayed on his feet, while Lebron doesn't even get touched and he goes flying.

Honestly, that's what separates him from Kobe and Jordan... those two didn't embellish to get calls from the refs.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forgot to say!!! I'm tired of Lebron's flopping man.
Bautista got clocked by Odor and stayed on his feet, while Lebron doesn't even get touched and he goes flying.

Honestly, that's what separates him from Kobe and Jordan... those two didn't embellish to get calls from the refs.

Good point ,great player but he doesnt need to be acting to this extent ,really is starting to tarnish him as a player in my mind and many, it does show he is more worried about the Raptors then he lets on doing it so much .Tonights game will be very interesting

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Diehard Cavs fan here, if Raptors win tonight, game 5 will be absolutely crucial. If Tor loses either g4 or g5, it's probably over. Going to be really tough for TOR to come into CLE and win tbh.

I think Cavs win a tight one tonight and close it out Wed in CLE in 5. Still, for not having Valcunias and having come off a 7 game series with Miami, Raptors even winning one is impressive imo. Cavs are definitely more talented than TOR as a whole, but Raptors really fighting. I'm a big fan of Biyombo personally, that kid seems to have a bright future.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been away from the electronic world for a few days, but did pick up bits and pieces of games 3 and 4 in t.o. I was pleasantly surprised that the raps had trouble with the lead, but were able to turn it on when they needed it and smothered the cavs comeback attempts. Should be a very interesting game 5 in Cleveland.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite some suspect reffing which surely cost us points and possesions they fought through and didnt quite that was pretty awesome to see ,especially after games 1 and 2 ,regardless of what happens now they can all hold their heads high . Its going to be a fun ride ,and wow okc and state tonight shoukd be a blast too even though green shouldn't be in .

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big game for the raps tonight. Key is to be aggressive and foul free. DD was starting to get few calls but no respect for BB8 he gets fouled on every rebound offensive and defensively. Keep Lebron shooting jump shots with Bizz covering him.

Well guys I'm crossing my fingers, and rolling a few. And getting ready for this game

Go raps
Raps in six !!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huge moment for the raptors franchise and players ,this would be amazing to see them win again tonight ,should be interesting lets hope they call it even ,cause it hasnt been so far

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol come on. Refs really haven't played a role. 3 games have been blowouts and game 4 was tight but went TOR. I think it's been good so far

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol come on. Refs really haven't played a role. 3 games have been blowouts and game 4 was tight but went TOR. I think it's been good so far

I was fairly upset with the refs in game 2. The FT discrepancy was pretty big, but other than that, you're right, they haven't decided the outcome of a game.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The next game may be the most important of the series... if we go down 3-1, I don't think we're coming back, but if we can even it up. I think we have a shot.

Also, props to Dwane Casey for calling out the officials in that game. The foul difference is like 73-46 for them in the series.

And of course, it ends up being paradoxical, because now this is probably the most important game of the series, and the same could be said of the next game, and so on...

If we could somehow steal this one, and have a chance to close it out at home, that would be amazing. JV sounds like he's good to go, so it'll be interesting to see if he plays.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think tonight decides the series tbh. If the Cavs continue to choke and blow game 5, it's probably going TOR's way. If Cavs get it together at home, its probably goodnight for TOR since coming into CLE for g7 vs Lebron is going to be a very tall order.

However, if TOR gets g5, closing it out at home for g6 is much more manageable.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second quarter, and Raps are getting clocks cleaned. Does this look like a homer series? These are 2 different teams when home and away. Mirror universe anyone?

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really don't see TOR coming into CLE and winning in a game 7 now lol. We'll see if this closes out in TOR Friday or CLE this weekend.

Either way, Raptors gave cavs a better series than most people thought.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really don't see TOR coming into CLE and winning in a game 7 now lol. We'll see if this closes out in TOR Friday or CLE this weekend.

Either way, Raptors gave cavs a better series than most people thought.

Yeah we might steal game 6 but the cavs are moving on i guess 70 million more buys you enough to advance

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad i worked and didnt watch that live i would have lost it ,where was casey in that game ,well it was a good season ,we might fluke out game 6 but noway we win in cleveland ,wow that was harsh ,sad they cant focus even abit on the road ,very strange and losing that way where you wernt even close 3 times now isnt cool