WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors sign Jared Sullinger for 5.6 mil 1 year. They used their Mid Level Exception to sign him, meaning his signing does NOT count against the cap.

This is a great pick-up by Masai. He waited out the over-priced contracts that were flying at the beginning of free agency and signed Sully for next to nothing.

He just needs to get his fitness in check and Toronto's staff is great at that with McCullough and McKechnie.

Hes a good pickup even if its for only a year more then likely especially at that number ,scola just signed with the nets i wonder what happened there at times he was productive was it just he ran out of gas or did something take place ,to go from starter to never playing to out ,makes me wonder as it did during the late part of the season maybe old but crafty and could score .

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atleast we locked up derozen, biyombo is a good role playing defender but not worth even half of what he's getting, we got sullinger so we're just as good as ever

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes a good pickup even if its for only a year more then likely especially at that number ,scola just signed with the nets i wonder what happened there at times he was productive was it just he ran out of gas or did something take place ,to go from starter to never playing to out ,makes me wonder as it did during the late part of the season maybe old but crafty and could score .

Scola is just a good role player, when we got JV we don't need him, he only posted sub par numbers anyways

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atleast we locked up derozen, biyombo is a good role playing defender but not worth even half of what he's getting, we got sullinger so we're just as good as ever

Sullinger was a nice surprise and will play hard to impress other teams to give him big money after this season we got lucky there and he will help out bigtime i agree .