WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far the officiating hasn't really cost us yet so I'm not too upset about it, but PG made it seem like the officiating was favouring the Raps when he got away with so much defensively, and gets phantom calls on the other end.

Oh man really ,wow the Raps are being bumped in the back ,hip ,arm almost every shot or when they go through a screen same deal ,other series everything is called ,i want consistency game to game series to series it isnt even close so far ,forget the raps in general ,let the players decide is that what happened in game one even in the raps game? ...no damn way it did. Fake calls got Jv out and in general the calls are wrecking the flow of all these games ,Those two games last night were terrible at BEST and not worth watching let alone paying hundreds to thousands to be there.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh man really ,wow the Raps are being bumped in the back ,hip ,arm almost every shot or when they go through a screen same deal ,other series everything is called ,i want consistency game to game series to series it isnt even close so far ,forget the raps in general ,let the players decide is that what happened in game one even in the raps game? ...no damn way it did. Fake calls got Jv out and in general the calls are wrecking the flow of all these games ,Those two games last night were terrible at BEST and not worth watching let alone paying hundreds to thousands to be there.

Oh. I know the officiating has been inconsistent as heck. I actually coach and referee basketball, and I know that Indy is getting away with a ton of loose ball fouls, but I'm just saying it hasn't reached a boiling point for me yet as it has for you

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh. I know the officiating has been inconsistent as heck. I actually coach and referee basketball, and I know that Indy is getting away with a ton of loose ball fouls, but I'm just saying it hasn't reached a boiling point for me yet as it has for you

Its driving me nuts abit i ref basketball and abunch of other sports here myself and im disheartened to see how many wrong calls are being made even on simple things like who it went out of bounds on ,literally ive seen atleast 20 times they have been flat out wrong and noone is checking much of anything unless its a possible flagrant foul ,game is soooooo slow in afew of these series then the flow is being messed with too ,i dont know how people are paying to go see some of this ,i LOVE HOOPS but ive turned it off afew times now ,it hurts to watch as its crazy the effort of some of these playoff teams .......CMON MAN ITS THE PLAYOFFS where is the heart and drive being blowin out by 20 , 25 35 wow pathetic !!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big game tonight boys.

DD will rock, 30 at least. JV will be getting extra attention opening up the lanes. Mr serious will get lots of burn with those lanes open to.

Raps in five!!!!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great game tonight. Refereeing was better (at least in the first half) and then when calls started to go the other way, it didn't matter because the lead was always double digits.
DD started off a lot better and the team defense in the first half was maybe the best I've seen all year. It felt like every possession we were forcing either a bad shot or a turnover

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed the defence was far better ,Carroll was the best hes been as a Raptor and Demar was better ,calls were marginally better ,mostly we just played like we should and they didnt matter as much ,game 4 i hope we roll them !!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good win for us, refs still tried to steal the game from us. We were13/16 and they were 27/33 with free throws, and two of our free throws came from techs. We were aggressive on defence, but the ghost fouls on JV (shoved in the back into their player, and he gets
Today's game will be just like game 3, JV will be monster on the glass, DD will get his 25 and more techs on Indy.

Let's go raptors
Raps in five.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I forgot Demar should have gotten a tech for that forearm.
R in 5

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good win for us, refs still tried to steal the game from us. We were13/16 and they were 27/33 with free throws, and two of our free throws came from techs. We were aggressive on defence, but the ghost fouls on JV (shoved in the back into their player, and he gets
Today's game will be just like game 3, JV will be monster on the glass, DD will get his 25 and more techs on Indy.

Let's go raptors
Raps in five.
They are making Paul George out tobe the second coming of jesus so everything is a foul but we have two all stars and well you know the number demar cant get to like but is top 5 for acouple years now getting there in the whole nba so you do the math ,doesnt matter we will win today and they can deal with it .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad effort a total debacle and thats not just once now ,Demar looks dead tired and unable to drive the ball ,we are damn lucky carroll has chipped in because we forget JV and scola isnt doing anything ,we better watch this could get stupid . On to the next one

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep. The effort was borderline pathetic. I say we start Thompson at the 4. More mobile and can play better defense. That position is really just a placeholder until Pat comes in anyways. I'd have a quicker hook on Demar in favour of Powell or CoJo if things start to go south again.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree either thompson or one of my favs James johnson ,scola is off the reservation and isnt giving us anything ,we totally forgot about Jv we are funny play to your advantages 1 and 4 clearly we didnt and Demar better wake up ,this is as bad as ive seen him ,everything is some off balance turnaround fade jumper .....really ,there is better shots then that out there .

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't panic guys, things will be fine tonight. Back to basics, screens, picks,rolls and foul them (not JV ). It's obvious that the refs are against us, but they let us stay in game. Gotta do silly things like Scola shooting a three once in awhile.

100-85
Raps in six !!!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this 4th quarter team shows up, then we cluld be very, very scary.
Finally a decent refereed game through a full 48 minutes. Crazy game and big props to Dwane Casey.
The lineup that got us back in the game had one big, Biyombo, T-Ross playing PF, with Powell and a mix of Cojo/Lowry/Derozan.
Indiana held to 2 pts through the first 10 minutes of the final quarter.
I said Raps in 6 at the beginning and I'm going to stick with it

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least we won !!! Not sure what to say about that game, angry DD seem to pick it up a bunch. Scowling DD got a couple of calls.
Free throws are off are off again, Indy was30/35 compared to us with20/23 that's only 13 extra that Indy had. SMH

Turn overs were a problem again, 14 for us and 7 for them.

Maybe more Powell play time ?

Raps in six !!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 points in the fourth they played some defence and Demar was finally himself mlucky to win setting a franchise record but they did ,now take care of business in indiana

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's hoping Terrance. I just watched pieces of game 5. Whenever I switched to update, I would see raptors down by 12, or 15. Thought here they go again. Then all the jay's fans were cheering raptor score, so I switched over and saw them with the lead. And how about that finish? Indiana ties it. Except time has run out!!! Destiny? On to game 6.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tbh regardless of the outcome in this series, I really hope they let Demar walk this offseason. I know he has it tough with PG on the other end of the court but he's been awful.

Inb4 Demar wins game 7

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we have to move Pat back to the bench and start Jason Thompson who's like a Pat lite. Pat just works so much better with the bench and you don't end up with some of the crazy small lineups.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we have to move Pat back to the bench and start Jason Thompson who's like a Pat lite. Pat just works so much better with the bench and you don't end up with some of the crazy small lineups.

Anything is better then the last two games at power forward play Jj even the fact we watched the second half hapoen is concerning i have my doubte we rebound they have many players going we have none that are hot hot ,JV was close but he gets zero REF love as we dont use him during the season ,its a shame because hes getting smashed every play down there ,but do love to see him giving as much ad hes taking ,lets hope ross demar and kyle get their shit together and fast ,we whould start ross even and give the, a real new look to shale it up because i knew at half when the lead wasnt the 10 it should have been we were in trouble ,that much noway but we got pushed around and let it happen ,i want to see the 2 seed 56 wins team in game 7 not this bs cause indiana was 7th for a reason .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tbh regardless of the outcome in this series, I really hope they let Demar walk this offseason. I know he has it tough with PG on the other end of the court but he's been awful.

Inb4 Demar wins game 7
if you dont have a backup plan you dont let a top 10 scorer go even if he cant play d or isnt a playoff player ,he can easily get paid in LA or afew spots im choked at him large but i say keep him ,he grew lots and still has abit more to go

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's hoping Terrance. I just watched pieces of game 5. Whenever I switched to update, I would see raptors down by 12, or 15. Thought here they go again. Then all the jay's fans were cheering raptor score, so I switched over and saw them with the lead. And how about that finish? Indiana ties it. Except time has run out!!! Destiny? On to game 6.

Was a crazy ending to bad the boys didnt show in second half of game 6 :/

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a crazy ending to bad the boys didnt show in second half of game 6 :/

Isn't that the truth? Hopefully they can find some intestinal fortitude for game 7 at home. Let's hope the fans don't let the game 6 result bum them out, and really get pumped for game 7.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have faith guys! The place will be rocking, and the team will feed off that. PG is going to get shut down by Carroll, and Lowry will finally get twenty points. JV will get his and maybe TRoss can score a few!!

Raps in seven!!!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that cbs has the raptors as the favourite by 5.5 points.
I think the raps winning by 10 tonight, playing @ 730 finally we get a normal time slot, not 1230.

Unleash the second best back court in the league !!!