WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carroll deal is screwing s from becoming the team we should have been if we kept Amir and Low same damn money for a guy who did nothing on court mbad deal ,terribke deal i said it then and its true coming off a longterm injury you give a guy an even bigger deal and hes not a scorer wtf ?? 17 mil geez we could have and should have done much better ,give me pyscho T back wtf didnt he do right here but no we woukdnt actually want to win it this year mtrade deadline it was the same shit jeff green woukd have helped tons Morris ,a big even ,no no lets do last year again if injuries come up . Im worried weve matured but games like against okc show we aint even close when teams like that play at a high level ,were good but not like that :/ JV is my biggest disappointment by now he should be a top 10 center and hes just not ...maybe top 30 ,hands are terrible as in weak and hes scared to dunk mplus they dont use him as a shooter which he can mheres hoping for a miracle but feels like even though weve been pissing awaygames resting guys it isnt changing much

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Carroll, nice. Guess I'll just root for Denver to lose instead. Lol
Hope we can survive Atlanta tonight. They're hungry, hope it's not a blow out

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morris is a locker room cancer and is overrated imo. As for last years team, Lou plays no defense. Amir hasn't been good in Boston this year and he is consistently been injured during his career. The improved defense this year from CoryJo has made a huge difference this year.
T-Ross is back tonight BTW.
I think we're giving Derozan a max contract. That makes one of TRoss, JV, or Carroll expendable in terms of freeing up cap space. I still have hope in Carroll, he fits our system so nicely when he's healthy.
I think we might get rid of JV. Biyombo is the same age and plays at a much higher energy level, plus he's working on his offense.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmmm no Amir was the nba iron man until last year ,and to say hes not doing much with a team that has boat loads of pfs is laughable ,morris was a cancer the second they traded his brother which they agreed to not do as they both signed there for less to stay together they failed to land Lemarcus Aldridge which is why they did that so he had a right to be choked and not play . As for Lou please 6 th man at same money ,yeah we dont need that ,cause our bench scoring is fine :/ lets pay ross 11m now todo **** all for years of doing not much to anything when does he do something Andrea did way more and look how he was treated cause picked number 1 nice reasoning ? Plays no defence ,barely drives he was a wasted pick because noone coaches him and pushes him ,i like JV too but again we have underused him wasting minutes on players we dont keep and he hasnt qdeveloped again coaches ???as he could have so if we get something nice for him ...do it !! id go after SERGE ILBAKA and put him and biz in the middle let them rebound and block shots call no plays for them then the guard SHOT happy raptors would finally have a proper mix in front and back court Jv should be a machine on both ends dominating and he just isnt .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Carroll, nice. Guess I'll just root for Denver to lose instead. Lol
Hope we can survive Atlanta tonight. They're hungry, hope it's not a blow out

Nice to get another win 50 now ;)

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While Amir was the iron man, he played so many games injured. I think he had his ankles taped in over half of his games last year. He plays over 23 minutes a game in Boston, so no real excuse there.

I partially agree with you about Morris but he is a wildcard, and he is essentially Patterson 2.0.

T-Ross has been one of the best shooters in the league since December. Over 40% from three. He played great defense on Korver yesterday and ended up with three steals. And remember he's only making 3.5 mil this year. Next year the cap is going up by 20 mil, so him making 10 mil, is like being paid 7.5 mil in today's NBA which isn't terrible seeing as he puts up 10+ pts a game from the bench

Not only that, but the lineup of Lowry-Joseph-Ross-Patterson-Biyombo has the second best net rating in the ENTIRE NBA, behind Curry-Thompson-Iguodala-Barnes-Green and one of the best defensive ratings. This team is a lot better than last year's bud.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well guys, tonight's another tough one. Memphis always plays us good.
Without gasol I think this is our win to lose. JV will have another quality night. ZBo is back but I think they'll limit his minutes.

Win number 51 is here!!!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too was a Amir fan. To bad he was always hurt or he'd been great for us.
Loved his heart and determination, wish more of our guys were like that.
Actually this years team does have a lot heart, guess it's the best since Oakley and Vince back in the day. Let's go raps!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah we got this one today ,will be a tougher game then what most think like you said tho number 51 is upon us ;)))

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here comes win number 52. The Spurs don't stand a chance against the raps machine. Hopefully they are resting their stars to give us a chance.
This could be a preview of the nba finials. Let's go raps!!!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was reading and saw that our Knick/Nuggets pick is going to be top 10 . The draft looks good maybe we'll snag a star power forward type guy. And our other pick will be 26 or 25 grab another forward to stash in d-league.
What do you think?

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's games like last night that make me glad that we have T-Ross and JV. They both were crucial last night. JV had 7 blocks and 14 boards, and Ross put up 4 threes in the span of like 5 minutes in the 4th.

Also, Lowry's jumper looked a lot smoother than it has been the past few games... I'm hoping this injured elbow nonsense is behind him.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was reading and saw that our Knick/Nuggets pick is going to be top 10 . The draft looks good maybe we'll snag a star power forward type guy. And our other pick will be 26 or 25 grab another forward to stash in d-league.
What do you think?

If we plan on re-signing Demar(which I think we do), I think we package one of those picks. Next year, we have the Clippers first round pick as well as ours. We're already spending 4 roster spots on prospects (Bebe, Bruno, Powell, Delon).

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we plan on re-signing Demar(which I think we do), I think we package one of those picks. Next year, we have the Clippers first round pick as well as ours. We're already spending 4 roster spots on prospects (Bebe, Bruno, Powell, Delon).

This might be slightly delusional, but if we package that top 10 pick with JV and a prospect, we might be able to get a great power forward/center. I think Horford would be a great fit with our HORNS perimeter offense with his solid 3 pt shooting. He could even play the 4, and if we resign Biz.
PG: Lowry, CoJo, Wright
SG: Derozan, Powell
SF: Carroll, Ross, Caboclo
PF: Horford, Patterson
C: Biyombo, (Horford), Nogueira

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We never ever win there unless they are resting people dont bet on the raps tonight ,maybe the over possibly havnt seen the number but maybe even under we will see ,we need someone to get hot or start t ross even .

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We also have a lot of free agents this year (Biz, Scola, JJ, Derozan) so it'll be interesting to see how we handle them.

If we do draft a player, I say we take the best player available and not actively look for a PF or an SF. However, a lot of the prospects around that area are PFs. Here a couple of them:

Henry Ellenson is a fairly mobile big. He shows a lot of fluidity offensively. He was one of the best scorers in college basketball this year, able to step out and knock threes as well as having a lot of post moves in his arsenal. He is also very good with the ball in his hands, able to put it on the floor and is a good ball-handler for a big man. This fits the Raps system pretty well.
On the downside, he isn't fast enough to defend quicker PFs, and didn't pass the ball much in college. His defensive IQ is not great at all and that does not bode well for the Raptors, who have tried to be more defensive-minded.

Rabb is an incredibly energetic and athletic PF with a fairly high upside. He is a very good rim protector and is explosive offensively. He is also a good and willing passer.
He is still very lean for his height, and could be bullied down low. He also is not a good outside shooter and FT shooter. He also only has 1 post move.

I really like the game of Domantas Sabonis. He's impressed in March Madness. Great outside shooter capable of playing PF/C and looks like a potential Porzingis 2.0.
I also say if by some miracle Jamal Murray drops to our pick, we take him and run. NBA ready Canadian, too good to be true

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We never ever win there unless they are resting people dont bet on the raps tonight ,maybe the over possibly havnt seen the number but maybe even under we will see ,we need someone to get hot or start t ross even .

Game with the Raps and Spurs who run two of the slowest paced offenses in the league. I would take the under almost every time.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lowry and DD are resting tonight. Scola is a game-time decision. I like the move by Casey, we've already locked up the 2 seed

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm proud of my team, the young guys did really well.
Powell is playing pretty good
Now I'm sure Spurs took it easy on the kids. If it was a playoff SA would have eaten them alive

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm proud of my team, the young guys did really well.
Powell is playing pretty good
Now I'm sure Spurs took it easy on the kids. If it was a playoff SA would have eaten them alive

This was definitely a moral victory! The rooks Powell and Delon looked great out there. I don't even think that the Spurs were taking it that easy. I don't think Pop wanted to play Kawhi 40 minutes and Aldridge 38 on a night where the Raps have their two best out.

Also, when Pop and Casey shook hands at the end of the game, it looks like Pop says something about getting to the finals to Casey. Here's the link

https://twitter.com/WalderSports/status/716666217059131397

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's cool that pop said that, it's what we've all been saying lol.
Who wins tonight? NC or Virginia. I'm leaning toward Virginia

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol brain fart. I was meaning Villanova and nc and I think Villanova wins

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit that game but knew we would lose especially after sitting our two best players ,great game tho i cashed 150 profit ;)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol brain fart. I was meaning Villanova and nc and I think Villanova wins

Well i hit with villanova and unc but im a huge heels fan i havnt seen the handicapping numbers as of yet but im taking my heels a d to me feels like it might be a scorefest so over might be a solid chance too . -2.5 heels and 149.5 number started at 156 thats a crazy movement in line ,never moves that far i think im picking a team to ride thats strange .

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No game today gives Lowry and DD extra time to rest, or watch tv lol
The hornets game will be another must win, they have been playing well and not resting stars. So we should beat them unless JV gets rested or Lowry getting some extra time for that elbow

Let's win number 52 !!!

Go raps!!