WE THE NORTH

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be incredibly happy if we got to 55 wins. That seems like cool barrier to pass. All we would need to do is win against the 76ers, Nets, Knicks and of the Hornets/Hawks/Pacers games. Totally doable but Casey might want to rest players, so it's also easy to see it potentially not happening

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good, solid defensive-minded win against the Hornets, with a bit of shakiness at the end. I think we're gonna get to 55 wins.

On the other hand, the T-Wolves backed by 'the Wonderful Wizard' Shabazz and canada's Andrew Wiggins won against the Warriors last night! The Warriors need to win all 4 of their games now to beat the Bulls win record and they have 2 games against the Spurs and 2 against the Grizzly.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet win last night ,shut them down bigtime ,cost me the over but whatever we won number 52

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday's loss felt oddly comforting... the Raps played like garbage and for the most part, the Hawks played well, but we were within one possession with under 2 minutes to go.

Also, nice to see Carroll back. Knocked down a 3 and somehow got 4 steals in 15 minutes. I know he's on a minutes restriction, but if he can come in for 15-20 minutes just to shutdown a Paul George type player, it would be huge.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well said, I agree with what you say.

Hope they shut down Lowry for a few games to end the season. Some easy games to give the young guys a run, and get Lowry elbow as best as we can for our first first round win, and maybe more.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, what a great showing by the Raps tonight. Took the Pacers to school w/o Lowry, Derozan, Scola or Carroll.
Big shoutouts to the rooks Norm and Delon. Norm with 27-6-4 and Delon with 19-4-2 off the bench.
Also, shoutout to Casey for using some strange lineups that seemed to work well and for resting our big players on the second night of a back-to back

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also forgot to add... What a pickup Jason Thompson has been. He isn't used very much, but he is miles better than Bennett, and fills in at PF or even C nicely when Scola or 2Pat are injured.

Casey said he plans on Bruno seeing some time in these last few games of the season.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game last night, Pacers didn't know which way to look. Powell was crazy good last night, and Delon was solid. JT with those 3 pointers had me howling.
Only downer I saw was Bebe looked a little lost, not a bad thing just not used to the action.
Now it might be Detroit in the first round, which I like a lot. But if it does end up being the Pacers we've played them well. 2nd round here we come !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wicked i totally agree ,its nice to see the bench is growing the 905 right there is a big difference no doubt about it

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also forgot to add... What a pickup Jason Thompson has been. He isn't used very much, but he is miles better than Bennett, and fills in at PF or even C nicely when Scola or 2Pat are injured.

Casey said he plans on Bruno seeing some time in these last few games of the season.

Good bruno needs some minutes already its been two years

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just saw on nba tv, the schedule for the Pistons and pacers.
Detroit has it hard, so I think we're playing the pacers for sure.

I'm ok with this with the way our sets worked against Indys defence, raps have the advantage

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BRUNO !!! He will rock against the Knicks.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ope we get detroit it will be a home game in both cities if so

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too. I think the palace would be packed with rap fans !
Would be a nice second round match up. Lol

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boom took down the Knicks ,solid season and the next wave of raptors might be ready soon ,i hope Carroll leaves it all out on the court in the playoffs he has to be the x factor and be that gritty do everything guy ,we paid that man way to much i never liked it or wanted it ,but ,hes on our team and the man can play so its friggin go time ,earn that 17 mil this season for basically rehab old injuries ,come through in the playoffs and anchor the D and show why you got the money .

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knicks played well, or we played down to them, but still a big win for us.
Carroll played pretty good defence, I was hoping for Bruno @MSG.
Next is philly, maybe Bruno will get some time lol

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to figure Bruno will get time in one of the final 2 games on a back-to-back. Nice to see Carroll being active defensively. Did a good job containing Melo last night, and once again both PF's played very well I feel.
Thompson and Patterson didn't get us a lot of points their defense, especially their help defense is just great. Patterson also ended up defending Jerian Grant at least twice yesterday and both times he didn't let the guard beat him.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cavaliers win tonight so that means the Raps are now firmly locked in the No. 2 seed. Casey said he wants players to stay in rhythm, so I expect that the starters might still see about 20 minutes a game both nights or they'll play one night and rest the other. Either way, I'm interested to see how much we get to see Bebe and Bruno down the stretch (and Delon if his hip is better)

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the philly game is going to be fun. I agree low minutes for the starters and lots of young faces get minutes.
Let BRUNOmania begin ! ! !

And win number 55 ! ! !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the philly game is going to be fun. I agree low minutes for the starters and lots of young faces get minutes.
Let BRUNOmania begin ! ! !

And win number 55 ! ! !

Yeahhh lets get 55 and see the young guns blow philly out by 15 or more i hope ,go into the playoffs in style like OKC even lastnight , russ and kd rocking the mic then goi g and roadting the Lakers ...thanks for the money kobes on the under ;)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cavaliers win tonight so that means the Raps are now firmly locked in the No. 2 seed. Casey said he wants players to stay in rhythm, so I expect that the starters might still see about 20 minutes a game both nights or they'll play one night and rest the other. Either way, I'm interested to see how much we get to see Bebe and Bruno down the stretch (and Delon if his hip is better)
Wont be shocked if Delon doesnt go ,i seen that hip thing at the end of the game he was feeling it hope he can but if not just means tons of mi utes for the guys who get none and mr powell can have more too.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bruno was inactive tonight but good to see Patterson and Joseph get rest and Lowry/Derozan played from the low to mid 20s in minutes.
I hope Bruno gets some run tomorrow, and I think he will. (They might rest Powell who played 38 today)
Carroll was incredible... Active defensively and a +30 in only 20 minutes of action.
We're now confirmed to play the Pacers BTW. We should get out of that in 6

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice win, fun seeing 11 different players getting play time.
Carroll was great, this makes me very optimistic for the Indy series

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight's game I'm sure Carroll will be sitting, and they gotta play Bruno I want to see how he's progressed.
Brooklyn will want to win this game, they've lost 9 in a row and will be fighting hard.
I still give the raptors the win with what ever line up they put out.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alrighty confirmed from the Raptors twitter account...
NOT travelling with the team tonight is the almost starting lineup of Lowry, Derozan, Carroll, JJ, JV which means the depth chart looks like this tonight
PG: Joseph, Wright
SG: Powell, (Ross)
SF: Ross, Bruno, (Patterson)
PF: Scola, Patterson, Thompson
C: Biyombo, Nogeuira, (Thompson)
Bruno could be starting at SF with Ross playing backup SF though