beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest wuss of the season so far .....
Alex Song of West Ham, wearing gloves v Man City when it was 16c (61f).

Side note - any player who wears gloves & short sleeves is a nutjob :stupid:

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well, he is from Cameroon and he used to play in Barcelona. Maybe not used to the English shitty weather.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, he is from Cameroon and he used to play in Barcelona. Maybe not used to the English shitty weather.

You forget all the years he was at Arsenal

EMP-WHU-MANC-35-527469.jpg

Gloves :rofl: wuss

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last minute winner for RVP against the top dogs of the league there may be hope for Man Utd for getting in the top 4 this season. There team on paper is easily one of the best in the league, they just dont play too well together

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last minute winner for RVP against the top dogs of the league there may be hope for Man Utd for getting in the top 4 this season. There team on paper is easily one of the best in the league, they just dont play too well together

It ended 1-1 :confused:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks to be between Chelsea and Man City to me, with Chelsea the favourites.

Everyone else is just falling over themselves at the moment :(

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it sucks what the premier league has turned into. Some rich dudes buy some random teams and start money laundering.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it sucks what the premier league has turned into. Some rich dudes buy some random teams and start money laundering.

Hopefully it will change soon. The primary stakeholders need to be the true supporters again - that is the actual law in germany and it is why all of their teams are doing so well. The stadiums remain full and reasonably priced with the best atmospheres.

Last edited:
KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully it will change soon. The primary stakeholders need to be the true supporters again - that is the actual law in Germany and it is why all of their teams are doing so well. The stadiums remain full and reasonably priced with the best atmospheres.

I like german football, but the bundesliga needs to solve the Bayern issue. Buying all the good players from other teams

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only know the main teams here and there such as Chelsea, man united, Arsenal..etc But I'm curious if anyone is betting on soccer during this seasons English premier league? I will be posting some top goals clips and highlights from time to time if it's cool with you peeps :)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only know the main teams here and there such as Chelsea, man united, Arsenal..etc But I'm curious if anyone is betting on soccer during this seasons English premier league? I will be posting some top goals clips and highlights from time to time if it's cool with you peeps :)

I like to bet. My winners this week were Liverpool vs Chelsea, and Bolton vs Wigan (English Championship). I lost on Swansea vs Arsenal but I am still up 125% this weekend because of the value in the odds.

http://welovebetting.co.uk and http://forum.punterslounge.com are generally quite good for tips. Poker is also good as it has taught me to only play with 1% of my gambling bankroll.

As long as you do it responsibly it is quite fun and you can make small profits.

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after 7-1....i dont want more know nothing about soccerm players, championships.....cricket is better.

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like Chelsea are going to win the BPL...
What is really surprising me is how Borussia Dortmund are bottom of the Bundsliga atm. They are an amazing side doing well in the UCL I always had the teams in the bundesliga were weak apart from the top sides, maks me think that a lot of those teams are good

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like Chelsea are going to win the BPL...
What is really surprising me is how Borussia Dortmund are bottom of the Bundsliga atm. They are an amazing side doing well in the UCL I always had the teams in the bundesliga were weak apart from the top sides, maks me think that a lot of those teams are good

Well, yeah. When Borussia Dortmund loses their superstar player Robert Lewandowski to their rival Bayern Munich while importing the garbage player Shinji Kagawa back, who's been a benchwarming loser for Manchester United and has his skills rotten away but trying to regain it back, you're not gonna get good results. Team only got him back because he used to be good back in the days while being a good jersey seller to market to Asia.

And also, Marco Reus is injured on top of that.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

LMFAO, I still remember him elbowing Mario Mandzukic in the back even when ball is in other side of the field.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scotland v England tomorrow night in a 'friendly' - "friendly"? lol :rofl:

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Scotland and England in a friendly match. I wonder if it's the fans that has to stay friendly for it or the players hehe

Lipe110

Lipe110

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No international breaks until March now. Thank the gods!

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a funny clip that all soccer fan should watchhh!! :D:D:D

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoops I'll repost the video as this one was removed by the user, no biggie. It's a clip worth watching though :)

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that supposed to be funny? I don`t understand british humour.