Ongoing Soccer Thread

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a United fan and I would really like to see Mourinho as a United manager.
I think he has a phenomenal results in every club he managed and hes sure one of the best in the world , love him or hate him.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a United fan and I would really like to see Mourinho as a United manager.
I think he has a phenomenal results in every club he managed and hes sure one of the best in the world , love him or hate him.

I think that the better way to give Giggs a chance. Mourinho is not a long-term project. He always wills for new challenges.

D

deerythfc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane just made Real Madrid head coach that was pretty quick.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane just made Real Madrid head coach that was pretty quick.

I think that Zidane is a great candidate for Real Madrid. I really believe in him. But I feel sorry for Benitez

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester leading 1-0 at City....the longer this goes on the more it looks like the impossible could just happen....Leicester champions?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester leading 1-0 at City....the longer this goes on the more it looks like the impossible could just happen....Leicester champions?

9d251870a83adef04c99e9a9827f5a1f.png

So Leicester are worth almost one and a half Raheem Sterlings :D

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Love, I love football.
But the real football, Brazilian football.
I love the Gremio Football Club in Rio Grande do Sul in the city of Porto Alegre

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday is a big day for the Premier League:

Chelsea away at Everton
Tottenham at home to Arsenal

If results go Tottenham's way, they will have finished above Arsenal for the first time in 22 years, and be 1 point off the leaders Chelsea with 4 games to go...

Can they do it or will they implode like last season?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Chelsea away at Everton

If results go Tottenham's way, they will have finished above Arsenal for the first time in 22 years, and be 1 point off the leaders Chelsea with 4 games to go...

you reanimated a subject which didn't use the whole year)). yes, you specified excellent matches. I worry about Chelsea and I think, they will win the championship. Tottenham isn't ready to become the leader and the European superclub, it was shown by last season, a Champions League of this year, last performances in an European League. both clubs from Manchester will be more powerful in the next season and Tottenham will already not fight for a champion's title.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We have used this thread for 7 or 8 years, so it's nice to see it being used again. :)
Never Chelsea :D
Go Spurs
That being said, Chelsea will win the hardware for this season. Sad I know. :p

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I am back after a few years out and none of the other specific soccer/football threads seem to gain enough momentum...

Sunderland have been relegated from the Premier League and deservedly so. How they survived for so many years was a miracle. I think they will even struggle in the Championship.

Manchester United vs. Swansea City will be a big game for both ends of the table tomorrow. I hope that the title race, top 4, and relegation fight go down to the wire. It could be brilliant to watch if so.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, I am back after a few years out and none of the other specific soccer/football threads seem to gain enough momentum...

Sunderland have been relegated from the Premier League and deservedly so. How they survived for so many years was a miracle. I think they will even struggle in the Championship.

Manchester United vs. Swansea City will be a big game for both ends of the table tomorrow. I hope that the title race, top 4, and relegation fight go down to the wire. It could be brilliant to watch if so.

Sunderland only survived the last few seasons because my team Newcastle gave them 6 points, this season we're out of the premier league and they go down :D:D:D

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunderland only survived the last few seasons because my team Newcastle gave them 6 points, this season we're out of the premier league and they go down :D:D:D

Lol sad but true. I still remember when Roy Keane got them promoted. If the board had backed Keane more maybe they could have been a more winning side and his managerial career would have been better.

Newcastle have a chance with Benitez now. Realistically, based on this season, 8th would be their highest achievable finish. 8th-20th is like a free-for-all and not really based on top quality players.

Happy for Brighton. I love Brighton and Hove as a place. Tipping them to be the new Bournemouth.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Lol sad but true. I still remember when Roy Keane got them promoted. If the board had backed Keane more maybe they could have been a more winning side and his managerial career would have been better.

Keane bought 20+ players but they wern't very good quality.

Newcastle have a chance with Benitez now. Realistically, based on this season, 8th would be their highest achievable finish. 8th-20th is like a free-for-all and not really based on top quality players.

We need our owner to stick to his word and give Rafa full control of transfers, he wasn't happy after the winter transfer window since Ashley got his minions to try to broker soem deals but couldn't get them in.

Happy for Brighton. I love Brighton and Hove as a place. Tipping them to be the new Bournemouth.

Neither like nor dislike Brighton but Hughton will always be remembered at the Toon for getting us straight back up, then being shafted by us :mad:

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Chelsea away at Everton

they will finish above arsenal, but it will be hard to win the league because of the tougher games left to play than chelsea...

arsenal will struggle to make top 4...

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither like nor dislike Brighton but Hughton will always be remembered at the Toon for getting us straight back up, then being shafted by us :mad:

I also like Hughton as a Spurs man.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Spurs need to win or it's over. they keep getting chances, maybe they'll finally break through? Go spurs!

C

caio cesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And Bayern won the Bundesliga. Quite shocking. The most exciting football league

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Even with that extra six points they'd still be 20th :D Sunlun's going down and the Mags are going up...

The job he did with us was incredible. People forget the disarray the club was in when he became manager, a lot of people had us down to 'do a Leeds' and drop again. Hughton pulled it all together, only to be dumped because Pardew owed Ashley serious money (*cough* allegedly *cough*)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Chelsea won but so did Tottenham...

Spurs play first next week and can reduce the gap to 1 point!

But if Chelsea win 3 out of 4 games they win the league.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tottenham did it :D Pochettino made great work

AhwjR9d.png