Novak Djokovic and Cancelled Australian Visa

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stop calling it a "vaccine" because it isn't. It is a genetic engineering "tweak" done inside your body, and to a religious person, that is blasphemy, it is messing with God's perfect creation.

Whatever you believe, about medical procedures or about religious faith, please stop calling it a "vaccine", use proper terminology so people understand the consequences of what they are doing to themselves. I will never participate with humans who are attempting to "play God" with humanity. I put my full faith in Our Father, our Creator, and if it is His plan for me to get a disease and die, well who am I to question that? Humanity is being terribly foolish by (a) acting out of fear, and (b) listening to our human mis-leaders who do NOT have our best interests at heart. My opinions obv.

I had high hopes for Novak but if he lied on his paperwork then he is just another flawed and fallen human being, in a world filled with them. None of us are perfect, certainly I am not... but we can all be honest and truthful. This is my truth spoken here. May God bless all of us in our great time of need in this temporal realm with a whole host of very-evil-but-powerful humans running our ship aground...

Last edited:
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He might actually play now?

What is going on ? lol

Still a very poor business decision on his part. International travel is just a part of the job. He must have spent a fortune on lawyers.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Buddy please ignore what i am writing. You once said you don't agree and that's enough ... It's important that you agreed in 1999 when we were bombed without UN approval

Seriously? What does a UN action have to do with Djorkovic ignoring Covid protocols 2 decades later...apart from a Serbian with a chip on their shoulder? Is that what this is all about? Serbian resentment?

As for claiming the vaccine kills people, back it up with links and proof. If you are going to make absurd claims on the forum then you will get called on it.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Stop calling it a "vaccine" because it isn't. It is a genetic engineering "tweak" done inside your body, and to a religious person, that is blasphemy, it is messing with God's perfect creation.

Whatever you believe, about medical procedures or about religious faith, please stop calling it a "vaccine", use proper terminology so people understand the consequences of what they are doing to themselves. I will never participate with humans who are attempting to "play God" with humanity. I put my full faith in Our Father, our Creator, and if it is His plan for me to get a disease and die, well who am I to question that? Humanity is being terribly foolish by (a) acting out of fear, and (b) listening to our human mis-leaders who do NOT have our best interests at heart. My opinions obv.

I had high hopes for Novak but if he lied on his paperwork then he is just another flawed and fallen human being, in a world filled with them. None of us are perfect, certainly I am not... but we can all be honest and truthful. This is my truth spoken here. May God bless all of us in our great time of need in this temporal realm with a whole host of very-evil-but-powerful humans running our ship aground...

So just for the record, you are completely unvaccinated?

No diphtheria, hepatitis, measles, chicken pox or polio etc. vaccines?

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Seriously? What does a UN action have to do with Djorkovic ignoring Covid protocols 2 decades later...apart from a Serbian with a chip on their shoulder? Is that what this is all about? Serbian resentment?

As for claiming the vaccine kills people, back it up with links and proof. If you are going to make absurd claims on the forum then you will get called on it.
I kindly asked you to ignore me! Since you are a stubborn British donkey, I will write this to you.

Novak did not ignore the protocols, he received a valid visa for the state of Australia, which was confirmed in court. There, every story is superfluous. He entered the country legally and was unjustly detained.

As for the accusation that I claim that the vaccine kills people. I never wrote that. What I have written is that an unvaccinated person will not die from the vaccine. The vaccine is a free choice, no one is obliged to receive it. I personally am not for it and others have a choice (when it is confirmed that the vaccine is 100% successful and I will receive it).

And finally, what do you have against Serbia when you constantly emphasize Serbian Serbian, etc. It is a insult on a national basis.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Buddy please ignore what i am writing. You once said you don't agree and that's enough ... It's important that you agreed in 1999 when we were bombed without UN approval
He wasn't wrong.

You don't want to go there.

:rofl:
To sane people this ^^^ is BS.

:congrats:
Sane humans are listening to the science, not books based on fairy tales.

:)
Isn't this virus the handywork of the great creator, surely he/she created it for all of his/her followers, be thankful.

I kindly asked you to ignore me! Since you are a stubborn British donkey, I will write this to you.

Novak did not ignore the protocols, he received a valid visa for the state of Australia, which was confirmed in court. There, every story is superfluous. He entered the country legally and was unjustly detained.
NoVax knew what he was going to be asked at the border well before he left Serbia, he was never unjustly detained, you and your countrymen may want to live the fantasy that he was maltreated, that's your choice even with a valid visa, it does not guarantee you will clear immigration.

As for the accusation that I claim that the vaccine kills people. I never wrote that. What I have written is that an unvaccinated person will not die from the vaccine. The vaccine is a free choice, no one is obliged to receive it. I personally am not for it and others have a choice (when it is confirmed that the vaccine is 100% successful and I will receive it)./QUOTE]
Hopefully you are still alive at that stage, just like other vaccines, it's highly unlikely to be 100% effective.. :top:

And finally, what do you have against Serbia when you constantly emphasize Serbian Serbian, etc. It is a insult on a national basis.
If we're not mistaken, this thread is about a Serbian, there is a possibility that the word Serbian may have been used, just like when I say the Serbian PM had a lot to say about this.

Serbian PM Ms Brnabić said Djokovic would have "clearly violated the rules" in place in Serbia if the tennis star had known his test result before he participated in the event, but she added that more information about the incident was needed.

"I don't know when he received the test result, when he read it," Ms Brnabić said.

When asked what would happen if Djokovic was found to have breached quarantine rules, she said the Serbian government would "deal with it".

It's also a disgrace to a nation when sports stars act like they are above the law like Novak did.

:top:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

As for the accusation that I claim that the vaccine kills people. I never wrote that. What I have written is that an unvaccinated person will not die from the vaccine. The vaccine is a free choice, no one is obliged to receive it. I personally am not for it and others have a choice (when it is confirmed that the vaccine is 100% successful and I will receive it).

Whether you ask me kindly or not, you can't ask me to ignore your posts as this is a public forum. You make a post and I have the right to reply.

Novac Djokovic did not present valid permission or the correct visa to enter Australia.

You cannot even follow the case properly. His visa was not correct but the first judge allowed him to stay as he felt immigration officials had not given him enough time to produce the correct documentation/evidence. The matter was then reviewed by the head of immigration who declined a visa entry for a second time.

As for your silly claim that an unvaccinated person will not die from the vaccine - then why write it as a statement? You were trying to imply something but obviously have nothing to back it up.

As for British donkey, have at it with the name calling. It's par for the course when silly statements receive push back then the childish name calling surely follows.

Regarding Serbia/Serbian, see Zorba above. What am I supposed to call Djokovic? Are you ashamed to be called Serbian? Then what is the issue? It's an insult to call you or Djokovic by your actual nationality? How ridiculous.

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it is starting to become a real soap opera

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the cancellation of his visa is correct since an elite player like him should know that all first world countries are very strict with the issue of health in this case due to covid. I think he can happen again in another country. So the best thing is that he gets vaccinated and he won't have any more problems like this.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man these decisions cost him a lot of money.

Cost of travel.
Cost of lawyers.
Cost of not playing a tournament and not winning.

Sheesh.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Decision is made: Novak has to leave Australia. I dont agree with these decision. At first why the government in Australia gave him a visa? For me that is unacceptable and very frivolous. It is a long way to go in Australia. They could find an acceptable solution. For example testing every day. Novak is a big risk for Australia? It is crazy. They should have solved everything in silence right at the beginning.That is how smart authorities work. But they are not. Smart.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

Cost of travel.
Cost of lawyers.

Sheesh.
The main thing it cost him is the possible exclusion from Australia for 3 years, I say possible as he may be granted a special exemption in the future, just to play the Aust Open.

It's not about being mean to him, he knew very well what would happen if he arrived unvaccinated, he listened to the wrong people and chose to take the risk and lost.

:smile:

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Cost of travel.
Cost of lawyers.

Sheesh.

I am pretty sure money is the last thing on earth he worries about :rolleyes:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Decision is made: Novak has to leave Australia. I dont agree with these decision. At first why the government in Australia gave him a visa? For me that is unacceptable and very frivolous. It is a long way to go in Australia. They could find an acceptable solution. For example testing every day. Novak is a big risk for Australia? It is crazy. They should have solved everything in silence right at the beginning.That is how smart authorities work. But they are not. Smart.

I presume it's a national thing with Serbians right now to pretend they do not know how the visa worked. Face saving?

The visa for entry was contingent on Djokovic having been double vaccinated and supplying the paperwork to prove so. Otherwise the visa was invalid, which is why it was refused initially and now for the second time. Therefore Djokovic invalidated his own visa,

Notice how the subject of his 'exemption' all but evaporated as soon as he arrived because I presume, that was so much nonsense as well. Has the phantom 'exemption' even been mentioned for days?

My personal opinion is Djokovic thought he could arrive and then force the issue - his status and arrogance leading him to believe he would have the Australian authorities over a barrel. That was what his announcement on social media right before his flight was all about - placing Australian immigration in a difficult position. However, that announcement was a miscalculation as it led to a public outcry and backlash before he had even landed.

Anyways, being granted a visa does not guarantee entry and any government reserves the right to revoke a visa if the underlying conditions of that visa are not met.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all know that the Australians hate Novak, but he still won the most tournaments and it is unlikely that anyone will break that record!

As far as vaccination, people should never have been forced to get vaccinated!

These same people may also have a Covid and can transmit the virus on other people!

This is the biggest shame that happened to a one famous tennis player, and Australia did not get anything good with this decision!

From the beginning it was known how all this would end, they just harassed him further, extremely inhumanely.

They just showed how much they hate him, and how much they wanted to stop him to winning another one title!

The Minister of Sports of Australia said that he would like Nadal to win the title, DISGUSTING!!!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What actually happened?
Can somebody list the sequence of events?

Did he ever actually have a visa? Was it valid? Was Customs screwy?

I don't think anybody won this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rules are rules and must be obeyed by everyone, even if you are the king of the world. Well done Australia for not making an exception.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Respect the rules.

The world knew Australia's stance on Covid and vaccination requirements long before this tennis tournament.
Novak and his team knew the rules before the Australian open.
Moral of the story is, no one is exempt from this process, choose not to get vaccinated and you take this chance.
I have zero sympathy for Novak.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The world knew Australia's stance on Covid and vaccination requirements long before this tennis tournament.
Novak and his team knew the rules before the Australian open.
Moral of the story is, no one is exempt from this process, choose not to get vaccinated and you take this chance.
I have zero sympathy for Novak.
I'm really sorry that he showed up and ruined Nadal and Federer's plans and became the best tennis player in history![emoji16]

That’s the biggest reason their fans hate Djokovic! They neglect his humanity, and numerous donations, and he even donated to Australia a few years ago..

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis Loses Out

I'm really sorry that he showed up and ruined Nadal and Federer's plans and became the best tennis player in history![emoji16]

That’s the biggest reason their fans hate Djokovic! They neglect his humanity, and numerous donations, and he even donated to Australia a few years ago..

I am sorry for Tennis that we do not have Novak playing as he is indeed the superstar of tennis right now but he needs to give serious thought now to his vaccination status - if he continues to refuse this - it is unlikely other majors will allow him in so thats a big consideration.
He is indeed of great humanity and generous with his donations but that alone does not entitle him to be treated differently from the rest of the world. I hope he sees sense here and takes the right actions as we need him in Tennis.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I totally agree with the Australian government. The attitude of Djokovic and his representatives is regrettable.

In fact, for a long time I've always admired Djokovic, but for various attitudes, like this, I don't admire him today and in my opinion he's an idiot.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than 90% of the people who is hospitalized by Covid are unvaccinated. The rest probably was contaminated by then.

0d418cf843ecaaae8ef2365eeb82f4c5.png

These hospitalizations costs a fortune for anyone who pay taxes

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org...st-the-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

No one said any moment that a vaccinated will never be contaminated. With the emerging of new variations, new vaccines will be necessary, like occurs with the flu virus . To extinguish a virus take several years. And this get worst when there are a significant percentage of morons that refuses to vaccinated because saw somewhere rumors about a conspiracy including doctors, scientists, health organizations and press all over the world. The truth is on twitter, of course.

No one must have the freedom to kill another people because of a idiotic choice. We have 5,5 million dead by covid in the world now. Most of then never had the chance to had a vaccine. Some of then take all care in a responsible way. But are infected and killed by familiars and friends who were totally irresponsible, refusing to use masks and staying isolated when it was necessary.

This never can be a choice. If you decide to not hear science and take risks, other people are not obligated to be you in the same ambient. The Australian government is absolutely right about this issue.

There you go with those silly facts....LOL....The anti-vaccers' just hate those darn things.

Yes, he should be deported immediately!!!

Related Australian Guides: Online Casinos - AU Mobile Casinos - AU Gambling - Online Pokies - Sports Betting - Mobile Poker