NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again... 3rd and 1. Let's pass it since we have a premier rb. Dallas is so infuriating. Besides having zeke, you have a big qb. Sneak it. They gave the momentum away on that first drive of the second half by these terrible play calls, and they just keep doing it...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiefs line is falling. I wasn't going to play it but it's juiced on the bears at 6.5, so I like the idea of buying the hook for the Chiefs at -6. The bears just don't have enough offense to keep pace.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again... 3rd and 1. Let's pass it since we have a premier rb. Dallas is so infuriating. Besides having zeke, you have a big qb. Sneak it. They gave the momentum away on that first drive of the second half by these terrible play calls, and they just keep doing it...

Dallas played like a bunch of pussies and killed every parlay I had all of them perfect until now. If I could bitch slap the whole team I would.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raiders +4.5 second half.
Carr is playing well, and Oakland defence is limiting the chargers everywhere. This is a weird line, it's pretty much a pk full GA email really because only a 2 fg result would lose if the Raiders don't hold on to win.
Its official.

Chargers SUCK.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to add chiefs -3 first half and tt over 12.5
Expecting them to put up some points. I think if the bears hope to win, or keep within the spread, they would have to play agressive, which would give the chiefs, and bears too, more possessions. That tends to be good for tt and overs.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really hard to not see it like they wanted to lose. Besides what I stated above, why do that for with that much time in hopes of a td and 2 point conversion. You go for it there. That punt on 4th was suspect too. They had all the momentum though going into the second half. Went right down the field, then took zeke out, ran twice with a yard to go. If you're playing that passive like was shown later with that fg, then why not hit the fg there? Puts you within 1, and keeps your momentum going. But nope, turnover on downs and Philly took advantage of it. Dallas didn't really do anything after that. I should never bet on them, or the rams. It's literally a 50 50 with them, doesn't matter who they play. The play calls are not just stupid, but they are consistently stupid. I was doing good until them too. Still have a game to go, maybe we can get it back on track.
Dallas played like a bunch of pussies and killed every parlay I had all of them perfect until now. If I could bitch slap the whole team I would.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meant full game, not GA email... my auto correct needs to be reset because it's been bugging out lately.

Yeah, got to feel bad for the chargers, they need to relocate. Isn't the stadium they use on house like 20k? They need a rebuild and a location and top of the line facilities to attract some players. Feels like they have tried the same thing for years and it's not worked, it's like they can't let go of the rivers age.
Its official.

Chargers SUCK.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting the reply standing. They keep replaying it during the break. Pretty obvious.

Edit... it was upheld, I can't believe no one bets these. I've not lost one yet, and I'm sure I will at some point, but it's as close to free money as betting gets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to send a shout out to Chicago for running into the punter and giving kc that free first down. Couldn't have gotten that first half chiefs tt without you.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Review, not reply. Auto correct:mad:
Betting the reply standing. They keep replaying it during the break. Pretty obvious.

Edit... it was upheld, I can't believe no one bets these. I've not lost one yet, and I'm sure I will at some point, but it's as close to free money as betting gets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiefs -2.5 second half
Chicago is going to play better second half, they have to, but they took the ball first, so Chiefs get it first second half and I think they will likely score. At that point you're playing ahead of the line. Too much lateral speed for the bears to handle.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't wait to see how you did overall Synopsis... Wish I have time to follow you live!

1-2 for me this week... Wow Cards! Where were you all season long?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleaned up on the cheifs. Pretty good day.

Cards are getting better and better. I said a few weeks back they were a team no on would want to play. A few signings and they could hop into the top tier of teams next year. The key with them is they kind of play like a college team. NFL coaching is so bad, they seemingly over think everything. When a team plays more like college teams do, they tend to do well. They just need a few more quality players and they could be a legit threat.
Can't wait to see how you did overall Synopsis... Wish I have time to follow you live!

1-2 for me this week... Wow Cards! Where were you all season long?

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
11-4 tonight and 1 buy out. 13-4 for the week. Unless lines move, or the Second half line is appealing to me, I'll probably pass on mnf.

Win - Atlanta -7
Win - Texans -2.5
Win - Texans -2.5 second half
Loss - Atlanta -2.5 second half
Win - Colts +3 second half
Win - Saints -3 second half
Loss - Miami +4.5 second half
Win - Saints -3.5 live
Loss - Dallas -2.5
Win- Miami Pk overtime
Loss - Dallas -3 second half
Win - Chiefs -6 hook
Win - Chiefs -3 first half
Win - Chiefs first half tt over 12.5
Win - Chiefs review upheld
Win - Chiefs -2.5 second half
Win - Raiders +4.5 second half

I could have saved some money on the second half atlanta, which I should have, but I let it ride. Could save by forgetting that Dallas is even a NFL team also, such a waste of a team that's stacked. I made a blunder with the Miami line which is the one buy out I had, I could have got out of them completely had I paid more attention, but all in all it was a good NFL week.

Edit... I forgot to put the Raiders second half in. It's fixed now.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This weekend i'm going with following 4 bets

Patriots vs Bills; over 36.5 @1.91
Redskins vs Giants; over 41.0 @1.91
Jets vs Steelers; over 37.0 @1.91
Broncos vs Lions; over 38.0 @1.91

3 wins cancelled out 1 defeat ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to add Green Bay +4.5 tonight. No Dalvin Cook for Minnesota. Both defenses average about 20 points a game

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early picks for next week.

Browns -2.5
Yeah the Browns underperform, but I'm taking less than a fg against the Bengals on just about any team.

Falcons +1
Very surprised by this line. Same thought as with the texans, the only difference is I don't see Atlanta having the trouble moving the ball like Houston did.

Leans...

Pittsburg -1
They need the win, ravens dont. Ravens will be resting just about everyone because they have home field advantage locked up already. They have nothing to play for here.

Colts -3
I'm actually considering the first half bet over the full game. Jags seem to have decent second halfs, but have been getting molly whipped in the first half. These teams have actually ignore talent gap between them.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money can be made this week. Who has already got their playoff spot locked up and is going to rest their starters? Who is good enough that even their backups can beat the team their facing? Who is out of the playoffs but hates the team they are playing and would love to do whatever they can to spoil their hopes for a post season appearance? Which teams are playing for their coach's jobs? Who is not mathematically out of it if they win but need help? Pay attention and post all the info you hear here throughout the week.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm putting a hundo on the Eagles @ 40-1. Looking tough as nails!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm putting a hundo on the Eagles @ 40-1. Looking tough as nails!

Yeah, playing Dallas can do that.

Or it can expose you for the fraud that you really are *cough* Rams *cough*

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
packers +4 and the moneyline easy money i think

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure easy is the word I would pick there.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose I'll be the contrarian here and play the vikings. The main reason is because people are juicing the packers. It's +4 at -125 at some places. What does that mean for someone like myself who could care less what the public is doing? It means you can buy all the way to -3 -for slightly under -130.

Let's break this down...
Green bay are a average rushing team, slightly under actually. Minnesota is top 10 in rush defence in just about every Stat but ypc, which they give up the 14th most. Greenbay is only 19th in the league in ypc though, so the Vikings even win that Stat match up.
Minnesota on the other hand are top 5 rushing in the league while Greenbay is toward the bottom in defending it... yeah cook is out, but Boone played nice in his absence, and I think they are getting another rb back for this game.
I will say that Greenbay has been better defending the run lately, but the Vikings are top 5 in the league with it

Greenbay has the advantage over the defence with passing. I won't go into that much. Rodgers should get decent stats here.
On the other side, the Vikings are 29th in the league in pass attempts a game yet are 12th in passing game yards a game... hmm... they are 2nd in completion percent, 2nd in yards per pass, and 2nd in passers rating... the Vikings have a far larger advantage passing than green bay does with rodgers. Packers are a bad pass defence, bottom tier in the league.

Vikings have a better kicker, a better returner. Greenbay has the worst return stats in the league. Clear advantage for vikings with special teams.

All of that... and the Vikings are home... where they are undefeated this year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free bet time. That review will be reversed 100 percent. Get your bet it, it's got decently good odds.

Edit... and it was. It was clearly down.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game is almost identical to the Texans game the other night. One team getting all the yards but losing. Vikings aren't doing anything, really passive play calling offensively. Playing well on the defensive side though.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars