NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im on a teaser that I like this week. Not an official play for the thread but I think its a winner.

NYG+10 v Philly
and BAL +8 (or 7 depending where you go) v Pitt.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This week has become very difficult to bet if you werent early in front of the steam.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like last year I'm laying lines on all 16 games today! Good luck everyone!

Miami +16.5 v New England
Buffalo -1.5 v NY Jets
Carolina +13.5 v New Orleans
Cincinnati +2.5 v Cleveland
Green Bay -12.5 v Detroit
LA Chargers +9.5 v Kansas City
Chicago -3.5 v Minnesota
Tampa Bay -1.5 v Atlanta
Baltimore +1 v Pittsburgh
Dallas -12.5 v Washington
Tennessee -6.5 v Houston
Indy -6 v Jacksonville
Philadelphia -3.5 v NY Giants
Oakland +3.5 v Denver
LA Rams -7 v Arizona
San Francisco -3.5 v Seattle

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wsh +13 vs Dallas

I don't see the boys fighting that hard when they see the Eagles win vs NYG. Division rivals won't make it THAT easy.

Sea +3 vs SF

I expect a close and entertaining one in Seattle. Home advantage under the spotlight with a lot at stake...

Mia +16.5 vs NA

16.5 points in week 17? Really? I don't buy it... Fitzpatrick may have to fight for a starting job next year and will not let the Dolphins lose without a fight.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 16 Sunday and Monday (1-2) -1.20 Units/ -$120 Overall (52-58-1) -11.80 Units/-$1180

Recap - Saints won by 10 vs Titans (0-1), Seattle forgot to play vs Arizona (0-1) and Green Bay won in Minnesota (1-0)

Week 17 Sunday -

Kansas City (-10) @ Home vs Chargers - Chiefs need to win and hope Pats lose

NY Giants (+3.5) @ Home vs Philly - Giants offense rolling at the right time - Spoiler alert!

Tennessee (-7.5) @ Houston - Texans resting key players - Titans must win for playoffs

Seattle (+3.5) @ Home vs San Francisco - Good home town dog with some value - Russell Wilson will rebound from last 3 games

1 Unit each - $100

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta love week 17 live betting

• Double
    • Detroit Lions @ +500

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions
    • Los Angeles Chargers @ +360

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs
    1 BET x $2.00 @ +2660
    Stake: $2.00Returns: $55.20
Total Stake:Total Returns:
$2.00$55.20

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiefs -4 second half
They can move up a spot, and currently the pats are tied, so they need to come out the Second half and control the game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man... bad juju. All in about 15 seconds of time Atlanta gave up a td, vikings gave up a td, and kc turned it over inside their own 20.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleveland -1 second half
Bengals fade, dalton will mess up when it counts right?

Saints -3 second half
Huge lead, and I don't expect any starter to be in for much longer, but I don't expect Carolina to score much even against the 2nd team.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta pk second half
Got sloppy in the latter parts of the Second quarter, besides that, played well. I still think they win this game straight up, so given that, hard to pass on.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chargers go for it on 4th and 1 from their own 24 yard line! Theyre like, let's win one for the Chicken!

The refs are like no way, Chicken, we took the Chiefs second half!

• Double
    • Detroit Lions @ +500

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions
    • Los Angeles Chargers @ +360

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs
    1 BET x $2.00 @ +2660
    Stake: $2.00Returns: $55.20
Total Stake:Total Returns:
$2.00$55.20

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time to jump ship on the Vikings and cleveland. The Cleveland buy out isno a sure thing. A missed pat or such could mess it up. But given the score the line is insignificant because they won't be going for a fg. Vikings line is golden though. I could actually push and win there with the buy out.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might be the Lions that let you down, they played really inspired that first half. One of the wide outs lost a child this week I believe. Second half though they haven't looked so great. Packers are driving for the tie right now.
Chargers go for it on 4th and 1 from their own 24 yard line! Theyre like, let's win one for the Chicken!

The refs are like no way, Chicken, we took the Chiefs second half!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow... dolphins beat the pats, away, in a game that mattered for the pats. Yikes.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to live bet panthers to buy out of the saints second half. Saints have long shut it down. I could have done this well had I just not bet at all today.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might be the Lions that let you down, they played really inspired that first half. One of the wide outs lost a child this week I believe. Second half though they haven't looked so great. Packers are driving for the tie right now.

All good. It was a fun bet that had a chance at long odds. Should have bet Miami ML instead of the crappy Chargers. I see the Bills defeating New England outright in their 3rd matchup of the year, which should happen.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah, buccs choked. Maybe lady luck is waking up today

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early fgs by a few favorites early. You could get thierror live lines for the same as it was pretty game right now. I'm contemplating the colts.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm passing on all of these games. Maybe some value in Pitt being down, and not doing anything on their possession. I'm on San Fran later, but none of these games really intrest me. Maybe some second half will be appealing.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...well looks like too many opportunities to pass. Can get rams cheap, driving down at home. Can still get pitt for a point and a half, and can get the colts for opening line since they are about to give points up, most likely.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to take Philly -5.5 also. Ugly game and giants aren't doing anything. Philly has had strong second half lately, so if that trend continues, it could get ugly late

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to double dip on pitt. It's a pk, and ravens have no reason to be concerned with this game. I see this finishing how it is now, slow and ugly in favor of pitt. Easy to get out of pk and low points anyway.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pitt -3 second half.
They would be up without that turnover inside their own 20. I expect the Ravens to start sitting more players and bring in people who rarely get snaps.

Philly pk second half
A bit of a fishy line, or perhaps they just give the Giants credit, but I feel this should have been 2.5

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams and colts are both pk too? Feels so baited, but I'll bite.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars