ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 15 Monday (1-1) -.10 Units/ -$10 Overall (49-56-1) -12.60 Units/-$1260

Recap - Saints win handily (1-0) but Indy couldn't muster up very many points (0-1)
Week 16 Saturday -

New England (-6.5) @ Home vs Buffalo - I believe Belichik will have something special planned today. Who will be the next hero from Beantown?

LA Rams/SF 49ers Over 44.5 - Both offenses should be firing today! Big Game!

1 Unit each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gees... texans should be up 20+. they can't move the ball. I'm still going to get on them second half -2.5. Same as full game was, so just doubling up really. They get the ball first second half and I'll access it from there. They kind of look like they are sleep walking. Tampa gave them all those points on short fields, but then late in that half, texans kind of just fell asleep defensively.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go bills +6.5 and 49ers ml 50 each on them

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-0 on that game, but it definitely wasn't how I expected it to play out. I mean it kind of was with Winston just throwing it up, 4 interceptions, but the Texans had no offense at all. Not a good look this late in the season, especially when you have that offensive talent.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes... not worth doing the moneyline. That 50 will only win you like 17 bucks. That's a lot of risk to small reward ratio man. Moneyline is well over -300.
lets go bills +6.5 and 49ers ml 50 each on them

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 16 Saturday (2-0) +2.0 Units/ +$200 Overall (51-56-1) -10.60 Units/-$1060

Recap - Patriots cover the hook vs Bills in a tough game (1-0) and SF/LA game in the 60's(1-0)

Week 16 Sunday -

Tennessee (+3) @ Home vs New Orleans - Stats real close here - Like the value in the home town dog with a chance at the playoffs

Seattle/Arizona Over 51 - Both teams average over 52 points combined - get your popcorn ready

1 Unit each - $100

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennessee (+3) @ Home vs New Orleans - Stats real close here - Like the value in the home town dog with a chance at the playoffs

Henry is out for Tennessee... Just to let you know.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falcons -2.5 second half
Same reason I bet them for the full game. Just a better team, who are playing up lately. Jags had the big comeback in the second half last week, but I don't see that happening in here because the Falcons can just trade with them in a worst case scenario.

Colts +3 second half
Something is broken in Carolina and doesn't have any signs of being fixed. Indy is a quality team and get it first second half. If they don't straight up win the second half, I like them to keep it within and fg.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints -3 second half
Titans are playing great, they have really turned it around, but short handed and against the saints. It's just hard for me to see the saints not pulling this off even if just by a few points. That said, titans are impressing.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami +4.5
Bengals have incentives to lose. Miami has doubled them up yardage wise in a game with no turnovers. Playing well on both sides while the Bengals are playing bad on both.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, this has been bet up all the way to 6 now... I'm not big into public fades and such, I actually care less what the public does usually, but I don't like the public being on it that heavy..
Saints -3 second half
Titans are playing great, they have really turned it around, but short handed and against the saints. It's just hard for me to see the saints not pulling this off even if just by a few points. That said, titans are impressing.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints -3.5 live
Up by 3 now since the titans scored, but the saints are hot right now and I expect them to score 2 more tax or more. I think the titans get 10 or under.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta are starting to let up... jags do seem to come out in the second half totally different, but that's not all of it. Atlanta just looks content for lack of better words. The live score shows it, as they have the ball and are up 12, yet the line is 11.5. You rarely see the team with the ball laying the points live. Would be 12.5-13.5 usually in this situation.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The miami line is like the above too, but worse. They are up 16, with the ball and just outside of fg distance, driving, but the line is -12.5. Unlike the above, I'll get on this one. If they can score a td, it's golden, a fg makes them have to keep from giving up a td, unless the Bengals would go for 2, which is a possibility.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missed the early games so I'll take my shots in the late ones today!

Detroit +8 v Denver
Oakland +7.5 v LA Chargers
Dallas -2.5 v Philadelphia
Seattle -8 v Arizona
Kansas City -7 v Chicago
Minnesota -5.5 v Green Bay

GL everyone!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang... Atlanta sat on the ball in the redzone, and the saints just missed a fg that would have them covering the live line. That's going to cost me. I can't buy out of the Atlanta one, possibly could on the saints one. Actually could easily on the Saint's one. I'll look into that after a few plays.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah, that's why you always wait few plays of a drive if you're considering a buy out. Big fumble return, in fg range now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to try Dallas at -2.5 also.
Reasoning is kind of what I said earlier in the week on it. Dallas looked great against the rams, who looked great in a close loss to San fran, and had that huge win the week prior to the cowboys. That leads you to think Dallas is on track, while the Eagles are having to make comebacks lately. Line is small enough to look at and bail if you're not feeling it after a few possessions. Dallas should get it first being away, so there is some value in getting good to see if they can take a early lead for a buffer.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a official play, just a for the giggles play, but I'm going to do a pleaser on dallas, chiefs and seahawks. Pays 17 to 1.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bengals +15.5 live
Just a buy out to the Miami live line earlier. I don't see Miami giving much of a fight for a score here given the score and time. So might as well bail on it

Edit... I should have considered that the score would have lost the second half too... I didn't buy out of that. Was a bonehead move that cost me a bet. Should have covered both of them with the buy out.

Edit 2.. wow, they got the onside and scored with a second left, and got the 2 to tie. Crazy ending there

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'd have to think Miami win here. Bengals lock up the number 1 draft pick if they lose here. I bet their front office is talking to their oc and dc right now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes, Dallas getting thrashed. I got caught up watching the Bengals and dolphins (never thought I'd say that) and missed any spot to buy out on dallas. Honestly improbably wouldn't have bought out anyway.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raiders +4.5 second half.
Carr is playing well, and Oakland defence is limiting the chargers everywhere. This is a weird line, it's pretty much a pk full GA email really because only a 2 fg result would lose if the Raiders don't hold on to win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas -3 @+100 second half
They get it first second half, a day after Philly first 2 drives they have done nothing. Cowboys pecking after way with fieldgoals.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're driving, 3rd and 1, and you don't put zeke back in for it? Awesome... points off the board. It blows my mind these coaches and staffs get paid millions a year but can't tie their shoe laces.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars