ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Betting Thread Results Week 9 Sunday and Monday

Sunday and Monday (7-0) +7.0 Units/ +$700 Overall (28-36) -11.6 Units/-$1160

Recap - Bills stifle Skins (1-0), Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers(home town dogs) all cover and win (3-0), Raiders hold on (1-0), Panthers take Titans by 10 (1-0) and Dallas/ NY Giants cruise over 48(1-0)

Week 10 Thursday

Oakland (+1) @ Home vs LA Chargers - Chargers have played 2 tough games in a row. I don't know if their stamina will hold out. Got to take the dog!

1 Unit each - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
1 Unit each - $100

So i understand correctly that you make 100$ bets on NFL right ... If that's true then you'll be hit with limitations sooner or later i'd imagine ... :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Also 2 bets from me for this weekend ...

Bears vs Lions; over 41.5 @1.91
Browns vs Bills; over 40.0 @1.91

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet more than that a unit, I'm curious as to what you mean by limitations here? You mean he might run out of money because he had a bad beginning to the season, or that his book will limit his action per play?
So i understand correctly that you make 100$ bets on NFL right ... If that's true then you'll be hit with limitations sooner or later i'd imagine ... :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I bet more than that a unit, I'm curious as to what you mean by limitations here? You mean he might run out of money because he had a bad beginning to the season, or that his book will limit his action per play?

I believe that if i saw correctly then he made 7:0 sprint last weekend? And if that's true about him that 1 unit = 100 dollars then with winning streak like this most bookies probably will limit him to lower bets straight away ...

I've heard a lot of stories about various bookies though ...
For example once someone made three 100€ bets in one certain site (which all won) and as a result he was instantly limited to 1€ bets there lol ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those must be some really bad books. I've never been limited on a per play before. If I recall correctly, he uses a local book. Good books want the action, as they can just flip the juice and cover both sides. I'm not familiar with books that are more heavily driven by soccer, which I assume your books most likely are, but I could see maybe that being a thing since they probably get limited action on American football.

I believe that if i saw correctly then he made 7:0 sprint last weekend? And if that's true about him that 1 unit = 100 dollars then with winning streak like this most bookies probably will limit him to lower bets straight away ...
I've heard a lot of stories about various bookies though ...
For example once someone made three 100€ bets in one certain site (which all won) and as a result he was instantly limited to 1€ bets there lol ...

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under normal circumstances I would favor Oakland in this game but they may have a couple of offensive linemen out.

Will just watch how this plays out.

Oakland:

[RB] 11/06/2019 - Josh Jacobs is probable Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Shoulder )
[T] 11/03/2019 - Trent Brown left last game, is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Knee )
[WR] 11/03/2019 - Dwayne Harris is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Foot )
[DE] 11/03/2019 - Josh Mauro is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Groin ) [C] 11/03/2019 - Rodney Hudson is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Ankle )

Los Angeles:

[DL] 11/06/2019 - Justin Jones is downgraded to OUT Thursday vs Oakland ( Shoulder )
[T] 11/03/2019 - Sam Tevi left last game, is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Knee )
[WR] 11/03/2019 - Geremy Davis is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Hamstring )
11/03/2019 - Roderic Teamer Jr. is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Groin )
[NT] 11/03/2019 - Brandon Mebane is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Knee )

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mauro is out for sure, so is key. That's 2 defensive ends for the Raiders out for sure. The two o-line guys are questionable, which even if they play, they won't be 100 percent. Jacobs will play, and to me he is the key for the raiders. Having a depleted o-line, and the way the chargers d-line looked last week probably has the Raiders staff a little more than worried. On the other side, Gordon is starting to get back into his form, and now against a depleted d-line... again, I'd imagine the Raiders staff is worried about that.
Under normal circumstances I would favor Oakland in this game but they may have a couple of offensive linemen out.

Will just watch how this plays out.

Oakland:

[RB] 11/06/2019 - Josh Jacobs is probable Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Shoulder )
[T] 11/03/2019 - Trent Brown left last game, is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Knee )
[WR] 11/03/2019 - Dwayne Harris is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Foot )
[DE] 11/03/2019 - Josh Mauro is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Groin ) [C] 11/03/2019 - Rodney Hudson is "?" Thursday vs LA Chargers ( Ankle )

Los Angeles:

[DL] 11/06/2019 - Justin Jones is downgraded to OUT Thursday vs Oakland ( Shoulder )
[T] 11/03/2019 - Sam Tevi left last game, is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Knee )
[WR] 11/03/2019 - Geremy Davis is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Hamstring )
11/03/2019 - Roderic Teamer Jr. is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Groin )
[NT] 11/03/2019 - Brandon Mebane is "?" Thursday vs Oakland ( Knee )

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Those must be some really bad books. I've never been limited on a per play before. If I recall correctly, he uses a local book. Good books want the action, as they can just flip the juice and cover both sides. I'm not familiar with books that are more heavily driven by soccer, which I assume your books most likely are, but I could see maybe that being a thing since they probably get limited action on American football.

More like show me bookie who doesn't even blink when you are constantly taking money from them ... 888 might sound like that thanks to orsino but even they suck for various reasons and there's probably not a single gambling site oyt there which isn't better than (or as popular as) Bet365 ... And even they can put limitations on you ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the risk of sounding like I flaunting, I'm over 66 percent in nfl, over 66 percent in ncaaf, and so far in basketball I'm 41-10. As you likely know, 66 percent on straight spread (-110) is like 1 percent of the best 1 percent professional bettors. 4.5 percent of bettors break even at 52.4 percent. 66 is considered next to impossible in volume, and I've done it with over 300 bets made in nfl/ncaaf, so I'd call that volume for sure. I've maintained that even though I stopped putting my bets in here. My unit in football is considerable compared to most, and I've never once been limited. Granted, I use multiple books, and my main book is the best on the planet, but I also use bovada, and acr. Bol here and there. None of these have ever limited a play for me, nor have I ever had any bet slip errors (I have on intertops, multiple times).

You would have to be betting so large, that it actually affected their lines for them to be concerned with a individual. We are talking 20k a game, or higher for the top tier books like 5 dimes. I could see intertops maybe doing something like that, because they are a terrible terrible book, and perhaps I could see a book that is mostly non-north American population limit sports that get limited play, but not for 100. 100 a unit is nothing to even a bad book. At any decent book, your money is just more juice coming in, 100 on top of it either side is meaningless, and if you go 10-0 every week, it's still just 100 on individual instances where your number is just pooled with the rest.

Edit.. just for evidence sake, I'm 33-10 on posted basketball plays, the other wins are on the system I talked about in that forum, where I didn't post the plays. I don't post system plays. Still 33-10 is well, well over 66 percent(77 percent)
More like show me bookie who doesn't even blink when you are constantly taking money from them ... 888 might sound like that thanks to orsino but even they suck for various reasons and there's probably not a single gambling site oyt there which isn't better than (or as popular as) Bet365 ... And even they can put limitations on you ...

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
and I've never once been limited. Granted, I use multiple books, and my main book is the best on the planet, but I also use bovada, and acr. Bol here and there. None of these have ever limited a play for me, nor have I ever had any bet slip errors (I have on intertops, multiple times).

You would have to be betting so large, that it actually affected their lines for them to be concerned with a individual.

Well if you haven't been limited yet then surely there's first time for everything
And i guess it's always pure joy to see bookie getting so concerned about some usual matches when they dont even let you put like less than 5 bucks on it lol ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I've been pretty consistent for years now, and for the longest time I only used bovada (I couldn't get money on 5 dimes at the time years back) when I started betting I was underaged, and it wasn't a profession obviously, I couldn't even cash out if I wanted. When poker stars went down for the United states, I moved that money to bovada, then the following year I got into 5dimes. Point is, for quite a while I only used those 2, meaning all my plays were there, and while I wasn't 66 percent back then, I was profitable consistently, and just got more consistent over time (lessons the hard way, trial by fire). While I do bet higher than the majority of people, I still bet way under what would be a concern to a decent book. I do make large plays here and there, 2 so far this year, both were nba, both were on intertops, both were within a week, both won, and I've had no issue with a limit even after those 2 and being just days apart. I always make a big play for the cfp and the superbowl, and I've never had a issue with those either.

Have you ever been limited? We bet very differently, and you do a lot of heavy juiced lines on soccer and such so you would have to win at at larger clip just for break even, which means you probably have a ton of volume on the year. Have you ever been contacted by a book about it, or hit with a limit? Your volume, as would mine, would stick out from the majority of bettors.
Well if you haven't been limited yet then surely there's first time for everything
And i guess it's always pure joy to see bookie getting so concerned about some usual matches when they dont even let you put like less than 5 bucks on it lol ...

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thursday action!

Oakland +1.5

Seems like Oakland wins this game outright. Not a believer in the Chargers at all. Lets gooo

OOOOOOOFF that was the most stressed I've ever been watching a game. Usually so chill and I was just losing my mind lmao Good cover. Good cover.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Have you ever been limited? We bet very differently, and you do a lot of heavy juiced lines on soccer and such so you would have to win at at larger clip just for break even, which means you probably have a ton of volume on the year. Have you ever been contacted by a book about it, or hit with a limit? Your volume, as would mine, would stick out from the majority of bettors.

Well now mostly in unibet i practice this new method using free bet on over 9.5 corners market in any league/competion where 5+ games start at the same time ... 8 attempts later i've still waiting for win although i've been close some times ... So yeah i try to use free bets for ridicilous odds now - that's why i had one sent to review recently lol ...

However curiously story is completely different with 888 - if i'd make as much money as orsino regularly does there with sport bets then yeah i'd probably be hit with (huge) limitations or maybe even restricted from betting there ... So that's probably biggest mystery why in 888 i sometimes cant even make casual 3$ bets on smth with odds around 1.90 eventhough i mostly make there like 5$ bets (if even that)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know anything of 888, or unibet. From the sounds of it, that's a good thing. You have any better options than those? I'd suggest 5dimes. Being in America I had to get a International visa to get money on there at first, was no issue there after. Not sure how it would be where you are located, but probably easier than in america.
Well now mostly in Unibet i practice this new method using free bet on over 9.5 corners market in any league/competion where 5+ games start at the same time ... 8 attempts later i've still waiting for win although i've been close some times ... So yeah i try to use free bets for ridicilous odds now - that's why i had one sent to review recently lol ...

However curiously story is completely different with 888 - if i'd make as much money as orsino regularly does there with sport bets then yeah i'd probably be hit with (huge) limitations or maybe even restricted from betting there ... So that's probably biggest mystery why in 888 i sometimes cant even make casual 3$ bets on smth with odds around 1.90 eventhough i mostly make there like 5$ bets (if even that)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't know anything of 888, or unibet. From the sounds of it, that's a good thing. You have any better options than those? I'd suggest 5dimes. Being in America I had to get a International visa to get money on there at first, was no issue there after. Not sure how it would be where you are located, but probably easier than in america.

I have accounts in so many gambling sites that i probably would struggle to count all of them lol ... But still i doubt there's site better than Bet365 (and even they have some negatives - one should be not offering cardchat tournaments anymore) ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have little knowledge on bet365, but from what I've heard from others over the years is that it's more of a "casual" book in terms of what they accept. When I was still new to betting and looked at every forum on the Internet to try to get an advantage betting (didn't work, I learned you have to cap games yourself, and put in the time looking at the angles and stats instead of just glancing at key stats) I knew a guy who got blocked on 365 after only 12000. They didn't limit him, they straight up took his right to bet away until the next calender year. When the new year came, they blocked him at 9k and change. That seems pretty ridiculous. That would be ridiculous to even get limited at. I'm not going to go into what I make a year, but this is my job and having a book do that would have me either moving to Vegas or reno. I live a good life, and I've done it mostly from 5dimes and then bovada. Never been limited, never been blocked. Never even had a ticket reviewed.

I will say this since it's not a crazy amount but I've won a little over 17k since the American football season started at acr. I've not been limited there either, not even a review or email. I've withdrawn from there twice also since then. No issue. That week I missed the parlay on the last game which is in this thread, I hedged out and made 4.5k in doing so, but for that week I was 11-0, which is also posted in this thread. That week most of my live plays were on acr, because I saw you could bet live reviews on acr, so I was paying attention mostly to acr at the time to see if that was an angle(it definitely is, and I mentioned it here, but no one commented on it). I made just a shade under 8k that week alone on acr. Not one note, review, or anything from them, and one of my withdrawals was after that, which I've received. Point is, if bet365 is indeed like that, I'd find a different book. It's definitely not the best regardless.
I have accounts in so many gambling sites that i probably would struggle to count all of them lol ... But still i doubt there's site better than Bet365 (and even they have some negatives - one should be not offering cardchat tournaments anymore) ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I bet with a private source so I doubt I will have any limitations. This guy starts at $100 a bet and goes up from there. We have been friends for 20 years and have always had good integrity with each other.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok feeling lost this week in the nfl.
Kc -6
nyg -3
buff +2.5
Gb -5
rams-4

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just bet against

the LA Chargers every week .

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official Plays:

NYG +3
BUF +3
over 48 CAR/GB
DAL -3

Leans:
Rams-4
u 43 Rams/PIT

Longshot Lean:
Miami outright ML +400

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears -2.5 I feel like the bears offense looks like an NFL offense vs Detroit, they'll be able to pound Montgomery all game. Don't see Detroit being to effective vs that bears D.
Bills +3 Cleveland dumpster fire looks like a dumpster fire against a good D here. Bills can pound the rock all game.
Panthers +5 I'm not a believer in GB. Panthers should be able to get a good pass rush vs this oline, pound Run CMC all game. Panthers outright win here to me, might toss a big on ML, I'll take the 5 for now.

Not going to have a lot of action this Sunday, just these three bets and a few DFS lineups. Lets go!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bears -2.5 I feel like the bears offense looks like an NFL offense vs Detroit, they'll be able to pound Montgomery all game. Don't see Detroit being to effective vs that bears D.
Bills +3 Cleveland dumpster fire looks like a dumpster fire against a good D here. Bills can pound the rock all game.
Panthers +5 I'm not a believer in GB. Panthers should be able to get a good pass rush vs this oline, pound Run CMC all game. Panthers outright win here to me, might toss a big on ML, I'll take the 5 for now.

Not going to have a lot of action this Sunday, just these three bets and a few DFS lineups. Lets go!

The Bears have jumped up to -6.5
Looks like Stafford is a game time decision, but the line indicates he probably wont go

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scoresandodds.com week 10 lines

Scoresandodds.com week 10 lines

Attachments

• WEEK 10 nfl 2019 lines tmp.jpg
    WEEK 10 nfl 2019 lines tmp.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 10
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars