rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That was a very good Sunday Masters to watch. BUBBA!!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Excellent Tourney & they even showed a couple of Tigers shots to make Jazzaxe happy. :)

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we please get something right, his name is Eldred Tont Woods. In his day he was the best there is, but those days are over. Any professional sportsperson knows, when it's over, it's over. However, alimony and child support is a b**ch. Please Mr Judge, my kid is used to $20k a week. He's in the same dungeon as Nicholas Cage, working like a sop to pay BS court awards.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great tournament - Bubba hit a super shot on that last hole from the rough to the green. I wanted Mickelson to win it, but that one bad hole doomed him. One amazing note: commentators have apparently been given the green light to tell the truth about their feelings regarding Tiger Woods. I was stunned halfway through the third round to hear one say Tiger had no chance to win - he was a few strokes over par!
http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/home/default.sps

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Carl Pettersson finally got the 2nd place monkey off his back and won the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town!

The Valero Texas Open is the next tournament, last year the course was very tough, which makes a good tournament!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm headed to Charlotte for the Wells Fargo Championship. Woods and Mickelson in the field! I might try for some autographs on Monday; also going to the final round.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm headed to Charlotte for the Wells Fargo Championship. Woods and Mickelson in the field! I might try for some autographs on Monday; also going to the final round.

Hopefully you can get some autographs! Phil is very good to fans so hopefully you can get his. Good luck!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wells Fargo update

Did not see Phil or Tiger on Monday, missed Rory by about ten seconds. Managed to get a 2009 Masters flag signed by champion Angel Cabrera - sweet. That one is getting framed. Got JB Holmes and Richard H. Lee on a golf ball. Thought Richard Lee was Kevin Naa at first, oops... There was a pro-am on Monday, Ron Rivera (Carolina Panthers new head coach) was there. Didn't know so I had nothing Panthers to get signed, dammit. Going back to the Wells Fargo Champ. on Sunday with a badge that gets me all the beer I can drink and food I can eat - for free.

S

sagiPOTM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
njah Tiger Woods will always be no1, regardless what happens, he achived so much success that non will reach him for a long long period...
Its like Schumacher in F1 :D

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah Tiger Woods will always be no1, regardless what happens, he achived so much success that non will reach him for a long long period...
Its like Schumacher in F1 :D
Yeah, he's accomplished so much that its a career for anybody else. But if Tiger can pass Nicklaus in majors he gets the ultimate prize. Golf is jam packed with talent right now. The rest of Tiger's career may be more important and difficult than the first part of it.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wells Fargo

I was at 18 all day, and did not see a birdie until Rickie Fowler won the tournament in a 3-way sudden death playoff. The pin placement there frustrated most of the field, the green was virtually unreadable from certain locations. Fowler's high, soft, drop-in shot was amazing, and gave him his first win on the tour. This was a field that included the big names - Mickelson, Woods(missed the cut), McIlroy, Westwood, etc. Would love to have seen Bubba Watson, but he's apparently taking time off after his Masters victory.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's Players Championship time! Hopefully all the good players have awesome weeks, especially Tiger. He really needs one since he missed the cut last week. Would also be cool to see Rickie Fowler get back to back wins.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fowler made a run there at the end, but Matt Kuchar was solid as a rock taking the TPC trophy home. Matt Kuchar has been building up to a big win like this for a long time. His even-tempered attitude is perfectly suited to golf, and he has mature golf skills that should translate to even more victories in the future. I'm still amazed at the scoring, today's pro golfers are taking it to another level.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
88 on course three at Cog Hill this morning. Not bad for a 64 year old.

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was actually at this tournament as well. I only had tickets for Thursday and Friday. Mainly followed the woods and mcilroy groups, since they were back to back. I was lucky enough to be standing right next to where mcilroy put a ball in the pine needles on 7. Got front row for his next shot, which was an unexciting punch out.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty sick how Jason Dufner almost won 3 tournaments in 4 weeks...got 2nd in the Colonial. Good for Zach Johnson though as he definitely deserved the win.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty sick how Jason Dufner almost won 3 tournaments in 4 weeks...got 2nd in the Colonial. Good for Zach Johnson though as he definitely deserved the win.
Yeah, Dufner is almost the new Tiger Woods. I was hoping he would win it. He got aggressive on that water hole and the double bogey put Zach Johnson right back in it. Good work though, if you can get it.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TIGER!!!!!! Sick win at the Memorial, especially that amazing flop shot he made on 16. Hopefully this win gives him momentum for the US Open in less than 2 weeks.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the kind of win Tiger's been looking for. Signature amazing shot on 16, Tiger style. So that's one record down (tournament wins), and he did it at Jack Nicklaus' tournament. Still won't be easy to top Nicklaus' majors total, but now you know he can do it.

H

hayden1009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure he will break the Major record, but I could see him making it to or close to 100 victories when he retires.

I will consider his next win to be the all time leader as Slamming Sam had way too many less then stellar fields to win his way to the record. Not taking away from Sam but I do not consider him to be the all time great in wins.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A blast from the past with some controversy is in the US Open! Casey Martin, who is now Oregon's golf coach, got in through Sectional Qualifying! It's awesome he got in. The controversy around him is he has a really bad leg condition, and he's allowed to use a cart for rounds (which i think is fine because of his condition). It's hard not to root for this guy and I hope he does well in the US Open!

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Son will be at the US Open on Friday. He's in San Francisco on a business trip and his boss comped him tickets.

Bummed that he can't take his cell phone.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A blast from the past with some controversy is in the US Open! Casey Martin, who is now Oregon's golf coach, got in through Sectional Qualifying! It's awesome he got in. The controversy around him is he has a really bad leg condition, and he's allowed to use a cart for rounds (which i think is fine because of his condition). It's hard not to root for this guy and I hope he does well in the US Open!

Not big on special exceptions, but I also wish him well.