Golf

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not betting on the PGA. Too many good horses in a massive field.
Can't see Tiger winning here, close but no cigar unless someone implodes and hands it to him. I expect Dustin Johnson and Molinari to go well here got to drive it well.
There isnt much course form to go on.
One event in 2016. Patrick Reed won it but he is out of form. Koepka was 60th.
Rose is unreliable week to week.
Speith no chance.
Kuchar might be a EW good pick.
Course will suit some of the younger ball strikers like. Cantlay, Dechambeau, schaffle, Fleetwood.
Wouldnt be surprised if any of them won it.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Koepka shot a 63 in the first round of the PGA Championship. That is insane, especially at Bethpage Black. Obviously he has to be the front runner to win again. It's crazy how good he is in majors. Better at those tournaments than a regular PGA event.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow brooks was great today got some money on him and money on fleetwood lets go with top 5 bets on them

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet some money on DJ, Tommy Fleetwood, and Hideki with a couple of top 10 bets on Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods. I don't think Tiger wins but I can see him finishing in the top 10 same with Fowler.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Tiger missed the cut by one shot so my top 10 bet on him ain't happening but my matchup props are in good shape at least as is my other top 10 play on Fowler. It looks like Brooks Koepka is the best player in the world though and won't give up his big lead this weekend but you just never know in golf.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't stay up to watch the final 8 holes last night but it must have been tense ending Brooks dropping 5 shots and only 1 in it at one stage.

Brooks mindset is simply amazing in the majors and tougher the course the more he dominates. Good luck to him