Rory Dustin Johnson and Tiger are the respective favs, 8:1, 9:1, 9:1

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger as a Masters favorite

I think Tiger thrown in as a favorite might help water down the odds for making money on other guys, a good situation. Love to see him on that back nine Sunday with a shot to win. Feels wide open, a lot of big names are playing solid golf. Pray for great weather!

elmansky

elmansky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  • I'm a fan of bowling This game does not require physical skills and is very fun to spend your weekend with friends. But to the same it is one of the sports. How do you look at this game?
  • :D:D
:elefant:

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bowling is great. Like golf, it is all up to you. You form your own style and simply try to execute it in situations.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Masters predictions: Koepka, Justin Thomas, Mickelson, Adam Scott to contend, forget Woods to win. Woods to impress but not win - Bubba Watson to challenge late but not win. Dustin Johnson to have two low rounds, two bad rounds. Bernhard Langer makes one last run for the ages on the back nine.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Masters predictions: Koepka, Justin Thomas, Mickelson, Adam Scott to contend, forget Woods to win. Woods to impress but not win - Bubba Watson to challenge late but not win. Dustin Johnson to have two low rounds, two bad rounds. Bernhard Langer makes one last run for the ages on the back nine.

Koepka? Where has he been this year so far?
Agree with your Woods and DJ assessment. DJ's chipping game just isn't good enough to win imo.
I'm interested to see how Justin Thomas goes his year, I wouldn't be surprised if he won it but he's yet to prove he can handle the course finishing outside top 20 in his first few starts there.
Watson is a horse for the course, I have money on him and he was holing putts for fun in the matchplay.
If you forced me to one name for next week it will be Phil M.
I'm surprised a few more didn't take this week off, I don't think Justin Rose should have played Houston.
Congrats to Poults for a great win at Houston, one of the best of his career.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Woods live in Augusta

Was paired with Justin Thomas on Monday - Thomas outdrove him huge on this hole. All photo rights to grilldoggy.
2n9hw0x.jpg

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Koepka out

Brooks Koepka not in Masters field, a real shame but maybe next year

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that Grilldog at the Masters!!...keep the live updates coming bro.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a pic of Justin Thomas, firing at the elevated green (wish I could've got that in the shot).
24azic4.jpg

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that Grilldog at the Masters!!...keep the live updates coming bro.

Really cool Grilldoggy! The gallery is already huge and the tournament is barely beginning. :D

My predictions are McElroy, Watson and Poulter do well. Hidden gem -Hidecki Matsuyama

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spieth on fire after a super round one. He's no lock to win though, we've seen this before. Tiger hanging on with some scrappy play - needs a solid round today to make the cut and maybe get in position for the weekend. Mickelson -2, nice.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mickelson bad 2nd round, uggh. Pales in comparison to Sergio - thought I was seeing replays on 15 when his ball rolled off the green into the drink what seemed like 5 TIMES, just wow. But that's what this course will do, even to great players.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patrick Reed can't wear his signature red shirt today, per Nike restrictions. Supposedly a tribute to Tiger Woods. McIlroy looking to complete the career grand slam, his work cut out for him with Reed just tearing it up. Some great golf coming up - if you're a golf fan, it's Christmas day.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reid has been brilliant so far, his eagles yesterday were outstanding but if there were three guys I wouldn't want behind me firing on all cylinders its McILroy, Rahm and Fowler.
Fowler and Reid have putted magnificently with McIlroy not far behind.
Rahm has come from nowhere, the man has boundless confidence and is a real danger.
Tee to green Rory looks superior, his balance at full power is just totally awesome.
Just from a European view I'm looking for McILroy to get it done today and get the Masters monkey off his back. (and I have pretournament money on him!)

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patrick Reed really held together well, especially toward the end. Like you said Fig, lots of talent breathing down his neck, so job well done. Could have cracked under the pressure, but really showed how much he wanted it by bearing down. Very enjoyable tournament.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah congrats to Reid deserved it in the end.Rory just didn't turn up after the 4th, he will be tearing his hair out this morning. Speith charge kept it somewhat interesting and Fowlers great birdie on the last but otherwise a forgettable final day for me tbh.

W

winston kay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Tiger had gotten married, he wasn't as good as he was..maybe abit off his game?

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger talk

Since Tiger had gotten married, he wasn't as good as he was..maybe abit off his game?
Yeah, I noticed that too. But even after that he had a mini-comeback and did some winning. As much as anything his back and some assorted injuries caught up with him. So the latest comeback is really remarkable, in my opinion. He may not have scored well at Augusta, but still played some solid golf, as he has done the past few tournaments as well. I know some people who aren't Tiger fans, but having him back is really good for golf, and I wish him well.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what a great tourney reed was great and its great to see a first time winner of a major

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't seen Patrick Reed do anything jerky on course. Getting fired up and being highly competitive doesn't count, you see that all the time in sports. And the rumors of him 'cheating' to win can just go away already - does anyone really believe he cheated on national tv to win the Masters? The level of focus is takes to win at that level under incredible pressure proves his mettle.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great masters event, happy for Read not my favourite but a worthy winner. as for cheating maybe happened most people will do anything to get ahead early on the tour you have ZERO chance to cheat ask Lexi are you joking Thompson.

Nice to see Rahm win his national open today 15th April 2018 in Madrid.

Golf is on the up #TigetAffect

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Justin Thomas dominating Dustin Johnson on the money leaderboard, relatively a few inches away from World #1. Neither at the Valero Texas Open though. Tiger remains in the top 100:
http://www.owgr.com/ranking

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zurich Classic - of the top ten, no DJ, no Fowler, no Matsuyama, no McIlroy, no Koepka. Maybe Spieth and JThomas can make a move on DJohnson. Not completely sure he cares, but maybe that would light a fight under world #1.https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html