Golf

Rappyness

Rappyness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two wins already this year for Tiger! I am so excited when he plays on the first major this year. It might be the year we can he is actually "BACK". Come on Tiger!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea playing the way he is I'd say he has a great shot at augusta but i dunno if i could ever take him at 4-1...theres too many other great players at huge prices...that being said tiger will probably win going away lol

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Justin leonard charging up the leaderboard at the tampa bay championship...feels like the mid-late 90s all over again

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger on top heading into final round at Bay Hill/Arnold Palmer. I swear he's playing some of the best golf of his life. Wind is whipping, no guarantees of low rounds, should be exciting.

Rappyness

Rappyness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Woods back at #1! Cannot wait to see what he does on the Masters!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, another Monday finish looks likely for the PGA Tour. Houston's rainy weather is delaying the final round again. No Tiger Woods here though.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's almost a week until The Masters!! Can't wait to see Tiger go for the green jacket!

Texas Open should be good this week.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day til Masters tee off. The resurgence of Tiger has been great for golf. Masters badge prices are through the roof. Pimento cheese sandwiches still affordable on the course though, lol.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger got a raw deal from the golf gods (the pin strike that went into the water, and the 2 stroke penalty that never would have happened). That's a 3 or 4 stroke loss just due to bad luck. He's still the favorite heading into the rest of the season.

P

PRVZY

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing how M. Kaymer is playing actually, I hope he will get back to his good game like in 2011

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hated that Tiger didn't make the trip to Charlotte for the Wells Fargo. Still a great field though, and Mickelson was there. Went to the Tuesday practice round and managed an autograph on my spectator guide from Lee Westwood. Real nice guy, he actually thanked me!

C

cander128

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have got Derek Ernst to sign something!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have got Derek Ernst to sign something!

Maybe so, he's still a rookie and he bested a talented field. I did put a dollar on him at Bovada though, Saturday in-game at 40-1. He hit a nice birdie putt to get within a stroke of the lead and I figured it was worth a try. odds went back to something like 25-1 shortly thereafter.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger wins TPC

Tiger Woods reinforced his #1 world rank with a dramatic finish at the TPC. I was hoping Sergio Garcia would match Tiger and force a playoff - wasn't meant to be. None doubting the 'return' of Tiger, he's the man.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Woods reinforced his #1 world rank with a dramatic finish at the TPC. I was hoping Sergio Garcia would match Tiger and force a playoff - wasn't meant to be. None doubting the 'return' of Tiger, he's the man.

TIGER is a boss!!! What an epic choke by Sergio, and lets not forget about Jeff Maggert. 49 year old who hasn't done well in the PGA tour since 2006 gets 2nd place for over 700k. He did this by getting a birdie on 18, after choking big time for a double bogey on 17. That's a feel good story.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger/Sergio feud

I know everyone's saying Sergio choked, but he was going for the pin on a green that leaves little room for error. That's in his defense, but I won't take his side in the other issue. He blamed Tiger for the crowd reaction that apparently bothered him on their near simultaneous swing fiasco. Sergio's only a victim of not shooting a low enough score to win. He's got plenty of years left to make up for it, so get cracking.

dresturn2

dresturn2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He painted himself into a corner after the first hit the water and had to take second to stay close but I commend him for going for it all...no guts no glory...plus how great would it have been to birdie that hole and end up sticking it to Tiger

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He painted himself into a corner after the first hit the water and had to take second to stay close but I commend him for going for it all...no guts no glory...plus how great would it have been to birdie that hole and end up sticking it to Tiger
Yeah, I agree. He was in position to win and went for it. 17 at Sawgrass ate him up as it has a lot of others. I wanted a dramatic finale, one with Tiger and Sergio in a photo finish would have been incredible. Still, a lot of drama to witness and some great golf overall.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Woods Back Nine 44

Wow, no idea what happened to Tiger but he just posted a back nine 44 at The Memorial. It was like he was just screwing around with the putter at the end of it, like he almost didn't care. Did I miss something?

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 week until the US Open. The US qualifiers had a lot of drama yesterday. Merion is going to have fun with the field this year

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 week until the US Open. The US qualifiers had a lot of drama yesterday. Merion is going to have fun with the field this year

Yep, time to ratchet up the drama again. It's always interesting to see how much the PGA manipulates a US Open course as well.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 week until the US Open.

I can't wait!

The US qualifiers had a lot of drama yesterday. Merion is going to have fun with the field this year

Grown men & their drama filled lives ... how lame.

The worst part about it is that this is drama on the job. What ever happened to true business men?